RIDE 3

• Thread starter DarthMosco
  • 912 comments
I noticed that some bikes are locked away in DLC, meaning certain events are likely not (easily) doable for some time. I think this is them trying to artificially extend the lifetime of the game.

TT was great, especially given its unprecedented scope. The physics were screwy in the extreme (rarely frustrating, unlike the recent TT game), but highly enjoyable inside of that envelope, especially with the expertly crafted means of visual feedback in the onboard views (all fed by a realistic animation and AI rider / control system).

I've been fairly lucky and have 3 starred every race I've done in career except the Maxitourer TT at Lake Garuda (Masters Vol 8). The best I've done is 2 stars and there is an 8 second difference between 2 and 3 stars. I'm pushing pretty hard and am now where the 2:35 which is required.

I only have 2 bikes to choose from (Ducati Supersport S and the Blackbird XX) one turns great but not real top end the other is the exact opposite.

Anyone know of any other bikes that will unlock for this volume?

If you select the event, there should be the Dealership option included before the bikes you already have, and this lists any currently "locked" bikes as well.

I haven't unlocked that tier yet, so I can't check, but is there no ZZR1400 allowed? Basically as fast as a litre bike from ten years ago, more midrange, but not as agile. You'd have to unlock it first, too. A Hayabusa is useable as a tourer in the same way but is even less agile, and won't be in the game until March.

The KTM 1290 GT would be another choice, if available - very grunty engine, good for corner exits and getting going on the uphills. It also needs unlocking.

The Triumph Tiger Sport is a detuned and re-dressed Speed Triple, so again massively grunty but not very powerful up top. BMW's R1200R (also available in RT trim in real life) is in a similar category, but might not qualify as a tourer - the GS probably won't cut it.

MV's Turismo Veloce (also initially locked) is similar in specs to the Supersport, which itself is a twin-cylinder reimagining of Honda's VFR sports tourers - which sadly isn't in the game in any form (the RC30 is coming in June, but that's a race replica). That would be a great category: four vs. three vs. two cylinder, same intended usage.

You seem to understand why cockpit view is so difficult to handle in Ride 3. Could you explain how is it done in MotoGP 14 where you control the bike so easily and naturally? The bike just goes where you point with your gamepad stick. Exiting a corner is peace of cake. Why don't Milestones use the same method in Ride 3? And did they screw this in MotoGP 18?

Maybe the necessity for generality of the physics model and AI adaptability to that variance in the case of RIDE 3 means it uses a different system compared to the MotoGP games, which essentially covers a group of bikes very similar in ultimate performance and even character to some degree, meaning the AI can be better tuned to that one class of machine, perhaps?

Does anyone here know if MotoGP 17 or 18 is as difficult in cockpit view as Ride 3? I like MotoGP 14 very much but I am going to get xbox one and want a new MotoGP game which doesn't employ the Ride 3 cockpit steering which is so disconnected from the bike.

I noticed that some bikes are locked away in DLC, meaning certain events are likely not (easily) doable for some time. I think this is them trying to artificially extend the lifetime of the game.

TT was great, especially given its unprecedented scope. The physics were screwy in the extreme (rarely frustrating, unlike the recent TT game), but highly enjoyable inside of that envelope, especially with the expertly crafted means of visual feedback in the onboard views (all fed by a realistic animation and AI rider / control system).

If you select the event, there should be the Dealership option included before the bikes you already have, and this lists any currently "locked" bikes as well.

I haven't unlocked that tier yet, so I can't check, but is there no ZZR1400 allowed? Basically as fast as a litre bike from ten years ago, more midrange, but not as agile. You'd have to unlock it first, too. A Hayabusa is useable as a tourer in the same way but is even less agile, and won't be in the game until March.

The KTM 1290 GT would be another choice, if available - very grunty engine, good for corner exits and getting going on the uphills. It also needs unlocking.

The Triumph Tiger Sport is a detuned and re-dressed Speed Triple, so again massively grunty but not very powerful up top. BMW's R1200R (also available in RT trim in real life) is in a similar category, but might not qualify as a tourer - the GS probably won't cut it.

MV's Turismo Veloce (also initially locked) is similar in specs to the Supersport, which itself is a twin-cylinder reimagining of Honda's VFR sports tourers - which sadly isn't in the game in any form (the RC30 is coming in June, but that's a race replica). That would be a great category: four vs. three vs. two cylinder, same intended usage.

Maybe the necessity for generality of the physics model and AI adaptability to that variance in the case of RIDE 3 means it uses a different system compared to the MotoGP games, which essentially covers a group of bikes very similar in ultimate performance and even character to some degree, meaning the AI can be better tuned to that one class of machine, perhaps?

It only shows 3 bikes visible for the series under the rules (600-740pp)....the two I described and the ZZR which is locked until after I win the series.

Problem is that you cannot presort this maxitourer classification as it seems to be a subclass of the sportbike class, making it impossible to see if there are any 590ish pp bikes I could tune up to the class.

The other issue is that damn ZZR is so op against a 31 year old Honda and a Duc that is not in the same league (in game that is) as either of big bikes it seems to be placed into this subclass with. Hopefully I can find a Maxitourer that is low 600s tuned so I can eliminate the ZZR on PP balancing the game does.

Re: Tourist Trophy -- I'm with you guys on the helmet and on-board cameras not meeting the standard set by TT. However, I am quite happy with how Ride 3 plays from the chase cam, and the first-person views are at least good enough for a solo ride for fun. It also helps that the physics are obviously superior (for understandable reasons). While TT nails the sensation of riding a motorcycle, R3 blows it out of the water in terms of feedback from the tires and overall behavior, especially in pushing the limits. :)

Now, if only the career mode didn't require you to sniff out the best eligible bike and upgrade it to the max to be anywhere near competitive in some of the events...again, for the third game. Why do they even include half of the bikes in these groups? :ouch:

I always felt Tourist Trophy was utter, complete 🤬 when it came to physics, not fun at all :lol:. It was a pretty game back then, though.
That's exactly how I feel about Gran Turismo 4, so I was amazed that they made such a fun game out of reworking it into a motorcycle sim, of all things. :lol:

Does anyone know the difference between Automatic and Always Ask in AI difficulty setting? And the original setting which is... forgot what it was called, do you guys see any difference in AI performance with these settings?

Does anyone know the difference between Automatic and Always Ask in AI difficulty setting? And the original setting which is... forgot what it was called, do you guys see any difference in AI performance with these settings?
When "Always Ask" is enabled, once in a while the game asks you if you want to accept a recommended increase or decrease to the difficulty, depending on your recent results. "Automatic" must be the same thing without a prompt.

Not that useful of a feature for the career mode IMO, considering how uneven the balancing is between different volumes.

Even at the lowest difficulty, I feel like the AI can go from lock-to-lock much quicker than I can, and there's always one or two AI who are always on my tail while the rest are miles behind.

When "Always Ask" is enabled, once in a while the game asks you if you want to accept a recommended increase or decrease to the difficulty, depending on your recent results. "Automatic" must be the same thing without a prompt.

Not that useful of a feature for the career mode IMO, considering how uneven the balancing is between different volumes.
Automatic does give you a prompt as well, the difference is that it tells you it has adjusted the AI rather than asking if you want it to.

You seem to understand why cockpit view is so difficult to handle in Ride 3. Could you explain how is it done in MotoGP 14 where you control the bike so easily and naturally? The bike just goes where you point with your gamepad stick. Exiting a corner is peace of cake. Why don't Milestones use the same method in Ride 3? And did they screw this in MotoGP 18?

It's been a while since I've played MotoGP 14 but the basic "issue" at it's core is Milestone not understanding motorcycling. Shocking I know. To the longest time Milestone did the "titled earth" view 1st person. The view/contact/pivot point was the bike so when you turned you were on your line and the bike went where you told it. But they didn't adjust for the riders head rotating so you'd see the whole view lean with the bike. Which to me was annoying. I think it was with MotoGP 15 or Rossi the game they went with what I'll call the go-pro helmet view. This produced the bike sway effect where when you turn , your head stays on line but now the bike swings way off the line. So you'd have to anticipate this when turning. Again very annoying. What's worse is that in the MXGP/Supercross games they actually have the 1st person view correct 90% but that 10% it kind of goes to that go-pro view and that can get confusing. While TT had it's flaws, and again to me 3rd person was just as bad as anything Milestone has done, 1st person was the closest I've played that felt like when I'm riding for real.

Milestone keeps changing stuff every year and not for the better. MotoGP 18 was a huge improvement and if they'd fixed the 3rd person would be awesome. You could push and trail the brakes deep to the apex and actually get some kind of feedback. But for me Ride 3 is like 4 or 5 steps backwards in terms of how the bikes react and provide feedback. My biggest problem is that since I ride so much at the track I can't help but try to carry that over when I play bike games and it just doesn't work. I've never driven a F1 car so I can't tell you if the F1 games are realistic or not, but at least they are consistent and make sense.

Not to sound arrogant but all of Milestone's games could be easily fixed control wise and they wouldn't be any harder. Hard is not real.But again with no comp Milestone doesn't have to do anything they don't want to as they have the market to themselves. Fine if they want to make a game to try to appeal to the masses but that doesn't mean they have to ignore someone like myself. If I didn't have to grind through all this crap with bikes and tracks I have no interest in just to get to the one or two bikes I want I wouldn't be so annoyed with Ride3. but as it is, after 5hrs of it I'm done. Not worth the effort.

Even at the lowest difficulty, I feel like the AI can go from lock-to-lock much quicker than I can, and there's always one or two AI who are always on my tail while the rest are miles behind.

The AI is on rails. the top 2 or 3 are Super riders by which pretty much nothing other then t-boning them effects them. Where as the lower tier riders while still on rails are more prone to crashing if you make contact with them. None of them are ever really aware of you and will turn into you which is a pain on tracks like Macau or the Ring which are narrow and tight. No effort is made with the AI. same crap over and over. So the "races" at basically time trials with a few obstacles because you aren't racing. If it's a last lap last corner pass they will just turn into you take you out and keep going like nothing happens. I don't consider that much fun

Re: Tourist Trophy -- I'm with you guys on the helmet and on-board cameras not meeting the standard set by TT. However, I am quite happy with how Ride 3 plays from the chase cam, and the first-person views are at least good enough for a solo ride for fun. It also helps that the physics are obviously superior (for understandable reasons). While TT nails the sensation of riding a motorcycle, R3 blows it out of the water in terms of feedback from the tires and overall behavior, especially in pushing the limits. :)

Now, if only the career mode didn't require you to sniff out the best eligible bike and upgrade it to the max to be anywhere near competitive in some of the events...again, for the third game. Why do they even include half of the bikes in these groups? :ouch:

That's exactly how I feel about Gran Turismo 4, so I was amazed that they made such a fun game out of reworking it into a motorcycle sim, of all things. :lol:

I thought MotoGP 18 did the feedback better especially when pushing hard. It took a bit for me to understand Ride 3 because seemed like the bikes would tuck the front or get squirrelly on the brakes at random.

Hate the current career setup and wished they had a custom championship mode or had the quick mode races offer/unlock stuff at the same rate. But you're screwed with the current system if you're not into it. sucks worse is that most of the events are the same from Ride 1-2 so you have to go through them again. And why did they lock all the cool Yamaha's? geez.

And with that stupid only public lobby online setup yeah not a lot of reasons for me to keep playing this game. Still don't get why they think that is a good idea

@RZ05 -- I haven't played any MotoGP games in years, so I can't compare. Tourist Trophy or this are what I'm after, and it's all we've got. :indiff:

It's been a while since I've played MotoGP 14 but the basic "issue" at it's core is Milestone not understanding motorcycling. Shocking I know. To the longest time Milestone did the "titled earth" view 1st person. The view/contact/pivot point was the bike so when you turned you were on your line and the bike went where you told it. But they didn't adjust for the riders head rotating so you'd see the whole view lean with the bike. Which to me was annoying. I think it was with MotoGP 15 or Rossi the game they went with what I'll call the go-pro helmet view. This produced the bike sway effect where when you turn , your head stays on line but now the bike swings way off the line. So you'd have to anticipate this when turning. Again very annoying. What's worse is that in the MXGP/Supercross games they actually have the 1st person view correct 90% but that 10% it kind of goes to that go-pro view and that can get confusing. While TT had it's flaws, and again to me 3rd person was just as bad as anything Milestone has done, 1st person was the closest I've played that felt like when I'm riding for real.

Milestone keeps changing stuff every year and not for the better. MotoGP 18 was a huge improvement and if they'd fixed the 3rd person would be awesome. You could push and trail the brakes deep to the apex and actually get some kind of feedback. But for me Ride 3 is like 4 or 5 steps backwards in terms of how the bikes react and provide feedback. My biggest problem is that since I ride so much at the track I can't help but try to carry that over when I play bike games and it just doesn't work. I've never driven a F1 car so I can't tell you if the F1 games are realistic or not, but at least they are consistent and make sense.

Not to sound arrogant but all of Milestone's games could be easily fixed control wise and they wouldn't be any harder. Hard is not real.But again with no comp Milestone doesn't have to do anything they don't want to as they have the market to themselves. Fine if they want to make a game to try to appeal to the masses but that doesn't mean they have to ignore someone like myself. If I didn't have to grind through all this crap with bikes and tracks I have no interest in just to get to the one or two bikes I want I wouldn't be so annoyed with Ride3. but as it is, after 5hrs of it I'm done. Not worth the effort.

Thank you very much for your thorough explanation, I am happy I am not the only one who loves something IRL as much as in games and worry about how the real experience is transferred to a game. For example, in Forza 4 with most cars and tracks, I feel I am in complete control of the car, and all I have to do is find the braking point and apex and the right amount of throttle exiting the turn just like in real life. I mean if I ever can apply these things in real life, but a twisty road somewhere in the hills and I can try what I learned in forza for example and it seems to work. I wish Ride 3 could have that working 1st view. I don't know why but it seems natural how you control the bike from behind. It is not the view you have IRL but it seems to be the way the bike reacts to your body input in the real life, don't you think? As for MotoGP games, if I understand well, Moto GP 14 was the last game that had the right first person view. For Ride 3 they should employ the good old central that is closest to the real thing and add GoPro helmet view as something alternative if people like that weird feeling.

It only shows 3 bikes visible for the series under the rules (600-740pp)....the two I described and the ZZR which is locked until after I win the series.

Problem is that you cannot presort this maxitourer classification as it seems to be a subclass of the sportbike class, making it impossible to see if there are any 590ish pp bikes I could tune up to the class.

The other issue is that damn ZZR is so op against a 31 year old Honda and a Duc that is not in the same league (in game that is) as either of big bikes it seems to be placed into this subclass with. Hopefully I can find a Maxitourer that is low 600s tuned so I can eliminate the ZZR on PP balancing the game does.
I wouldn't even bother with the PP figures. Go by power to weight for acceleration, peak power for top speed and weight for agility. It'll get you most of the way there. What it can't inform you is how far they've set each bike to be able to lean, which ultimately affects cornering performance (like the 2t 125 vs SS300 series, the 125s corner so much better purely because of being able to lean further). Putting slicks on helps, according to the in game description, as does raising the ride height.

EDIT: I see you mean the rules require a certain minimum PP. That does make things rather annoying. Still, the upgrades are all fairly predictable in terms of their effect on PP, power and weight. What it doesn't help with is which bikes the game classes as a "Maxitourer". Bit of a severe oversight in terms of the game communicating to the player what works and what's required. And an excuse to exercise the N+1 rule...

Last edited:
By the way, does riding style affect lap times at all? I think in real life leaning out of the saddle more or less or not at all must affect weight transfer and hence behavior of the bike in turns, don't you think so?

By the way, does riding style affect lap times at all? I think in real life leaning out of the saddle more or less or not at all must affect weight transfer and hence behavior of the bike in turns, don't you think so?

So far as I can tell the body positioning in Ride is purely cosmetic.
You're right though, body positioning makes a huge difference to a motorcycles behaviour whilst cornering in real life.

Good news for those who say cockpit view, or helmet view is strange and difficult to control the bike. I happened to watch a youtube video where an instructor teaches people how to ride a supersport bike on a track. He says to them, don't look down or a bit forward, look far forward, look at the next turn. I tried to apply this real life instruction when riding with cockpit view in the game. Immediately I stopped worrying about how to handle the virtual bike and just concentrated on the next turn or apex. Somehow my thumb just follows my brain, the brain having processed the info from the track and everything becomes smooth and natural. My finger moves confidently and smoothly which can be checked in replay. Nothing like before when it was jerky and scared. You just aim your eyes at the far distant corner or the nearest apex and just somehow don't miss those points. Almost as easy as the chase view. Chase view is still a bit easier as you can see much better where the bike is.

https://ridevideogame.com/news/new-patch-released/

New patch released today, here are the improvements:

• Improvements to game menu pages and overall navigation
  • Livery editor: improvements to navigation and performance
  • Career: each event now has a specific name
  • Drag race: the opponent bikes may now also be picked automatically
  • Removed duplicated parts for some bikes in the elaboration menu
  • Improved shadows in Replay TV cameras
  • Front wheel issue in replay mode fixed
  • Improved AI tuning
  • Improved quality in Photo Mode
  • Polished and improved rider animations
  • Graphical fixes and improvements on tracks
  • Fixed crash when accessing the Career page with specific add-ons installed
  • Fixed time penalty when cutting the corners

And specific motorcycle fixes:

• Aprilia RSV4 RF 2015: exhaust fixed
  • BMW S1000 R 2016: wheel rims updated
  • Honda CBR 600 RR 2004: livery updated
  • Honda CBR 300 R 2017: exhaust fixed
  • Suzuki GSX-R1000R RC 2017: exhaust and heat effect fixed
  • Ktm 990 Super Duke R 2014: exhaust fixed
  • Ducati 1299 Superleggera 2017: backfire sound fixed
  • Ducati Panigale 1299 S 2015: number removed. Exhaust backfire and sound backfire fixed
  • Ducati 916 1994: tires fixed
  • Ducati Streetfighter 848 2014: tires fixed
  • Bimota DB8 2014: muffler fixed
  • Honda CRF 450 Supermoto 2016: handlebar shape and riding animations fixed
  • MV Agusta Brutale 800 RM 2016: exhaust backfire and 2D gauge fixed
  • MV Agusta RVS 1 2018: homologation fixed
  • MV Agusta F4 RR 2014 RC: stock mirrors removed
  • Husqvarna FS 450 2015: barpads fixed
  • Husqvarna 701 Supermoto 2018: rims fixed
  • Triumph Thruxton 2016: custom mirrors removed
  • Triumph Street Twin 2016: minor fixes
  • Triumph Street Triple RX 2015: 2D gauge fixed
  • Kawasaki ZX-6R RM 2014: 2D gauge fixed
  • Norton V4 1200 SS 2017: tires and wheel rims fixed
  • Yamaha YZF-R1 2007: engine sound and exhaust fixed
  • Yamaha YZF-R6 2017: exhaust fixed
  • Yamaha Team: Anvil Hire TGA Racing Yamaha 2017: taillight removed
  • 2D gauge fixed on electric bikes

Good news for those who say cockpit view, or helmet view is strange and difficult to control the bike. I happened to watch a youtube video where an instructor teaches people how to ride a supersport bike on a track. He says to them, don't look down or a bit forward, look far forward, look at the next turn. I tried to apply this real life instruction when riding with cockpit view in the game. Immediately I stopped worrying about how to handle the virtual bike and just concentrated on the next turn or apex. Somehow my thumb just follows my brain, the brain having processed the info from the track and everything becomes smooth and natural. My finger moves confidently and smoothly which can be checked in replay. Nothing like before when it was jerky and scared. You just aim your eyes at the far distant corner or the nearest apex and just somehow don't miss those points. Almost as easy as the chase view. Chase view is still a bit easier as you can see much better where the bike is.

understand what you are saying and that is why my preference has been the 1st person view. have always had the issue trying to play 3rd person view because I've look at the bike instead of up the track, but for me at least that isn't my problem with Milestones helmet cam. Again my problem is that the bike sways with a pivot point being the riders head instead of leaning with the pivot point being the tires. Even looking up the track if I'm setting up for a turn I have to adjust for sway because if I setup like I would when I'm at the track, the bike will go off the track because it sways. The bike does not stay on the line, the riders head does. So I have to rethink lines and where the bike needs to be to get on the line I want to be on and not be where I would naturally be. Can it be done? Obviously yes because people do it, but for me it's annoying and unnatural and something that is easily fixed. With the bike came the bike stays on line but the riders head doesn't rotate so you get that titled earth perspective. IF you have tried the MXGP games you can see the difference in how the helmet view is handled in comparison to Milestones MotoGP/Ride/SBK games

Last edited:
understand what you are saying and that is why my preference has been the 1st person view. have always had the issue trying to play 3rd person view because I've look at the bike instead of up the track, but for me at least that isn't my problem with Milestones helmet cam. Again my problem is that the bike sways with a pivot point being the riders head instead of leaning with the pivot point being the tires. Even looking up the track if I'm setting up for a turn I have to adjust for sway because if I setup like I would when I'm at the track, the bike will go off the track because it sways. The bike does not stay on the line, the riders head does. So I have to rethink lines and where the bike needs to be to get on the line I want to be on and not be where I would naturally be. Can it be done? Obviously yes because people do it, but for me it's annoying and unnatural and something that is easily fixed. With the bike came the bike stays on line but the riders head doesn't rotate so you get that titled earth perspective. IF you have tried the MXGP games you can see the difference in how the helmet view is handled in comparison to Milestones MotoGP/Ride/SBK games

How about the cockpit cam as opposed to the helmet cam? There it seems there is much less swaying, don't you think?

cockpit/helmet are more or less the same in that the pivot point is the riders head not the tires. bike cam has tilted earth. Again this is an issue for me probably because I spend so much time at the track for real that I can't separate reality to just play the game. Funny thing is I have no issues playing pure arcade racers like DriveClub Bikes, Namco's MotoGP games for PS2 or something like Sega's Hang On. But with Milestone trying to be "sim" just hard for me to do it and just this is what I have to do to play this game. So goes back to why you play. I'm not a collector and don't feel the need to work my way through games and earn stuff for a game to be worth my $$$$ Any racer I play I generally have 1 or 2 bikes/cars that I use and then just go put in laps. That's what's important to me getting good laps so I can still play Tourist Trophy or Sega Rally 2 10+ years on and still find them enjoyable, were as most of Milestone's games don't have the depth in actual gameplay to keep me interested. Just personal tastes. Since they are the only one making bike games they are the only option which is why I waste money on them every year lol. and then after a few hours go back to one of my older racers.

Ride 3 physics aren't that bad but the overall game design to me is terrible so trying to find the limits of the actual riding isn't worth the annoyance. And with their new public lobby only online system well online racing is out the window as well..

I'm glad Milestone haven't already quit supporting this game like some other developers would, but I was hoping this patch would address the simple game-breaking typo on the Nakeds Special time attack at Magny-Cours.

Last night I confirmed that it is, in fact, an error. It turns out the 460PP limit for that challenge is supposed to be 700PP like the rest of the events in that volume -- for some people playing the Steam version, it actually has the 700PP limit and is only as challenging as the rest of the game. One guy on Steam says he managed to pull it off with the Honda CB650F by cutting corners as much as he could get away with, but I'm not that skilled or patient.

There is at least one other event that is almost the same deal, a 460PP track day overtaking challenge at Sugo in the Naked Bikes volume. Again, the rest of the events in that volume have a 600PP limit, and the difficulty of the event sticks out compared to the rest of the game (aside from a few of the stupid drag races). However, I wanted to share that I got it on my second try with the MVA Brutale 675. It seems like the AI are a little slower or faster each time the event is run, so the second attempt did the trick.

The patch doesn't address cutting corners in races without a penalty, riding over grass without any consequences... Anyway, can anyone explain the wobbling of AI in turns? There is no wobbling of AI in MotoGP games, is there?

Oh and a question about the dualshock icon for selling a bike. I have pressed all the buttons but cannot sell the bike. I don't understand the icon it shows in the menu for selling a bike. I also think it was possible to test ride a bike before buying it before the patch, but now I cannot find where I can test ride bikes.

Today we are onboard on all of the unlocked Kawasaki's.

Motorcycles included in the video;
- Ninja 300 2017
- W800 2015
- KL SM 450F 2015
- KR-1S 250 1990
- ZX-R750 1989
- GPZ 900R Ninja
- ZRX 1200 2006
- Ninja ZX-6R 2008
- Ninja ZX-6R KRT Edition 2017
- Ninja ZX-6R 636 2014
- Ninja ZX-6R 2005
- Z1000 2014
- Ninja ZX-10R 2004
- Ninja ZX-10R 2006
- Ninja ZX-10R 2016

If you like these kind of video's and series.

Feel free to leave your feedback in the comment section.
Also leave a like and subscribe to my channel if you want to keep up to date when new video's are uploaded!

Grab your beer, diet coke and popcorn we are here, enjoy!

Oh and a question about the dualshock icon for selling a bike. I have pressed all the buttons but cannot sell the bike. I don't understand the icon it shows in the menu for selling a bike. I also think it was possible to test ride a bike before buying it before the patch, but now I cannot find where I can test ride bikes.
To sell a bike is R3, the right stick button. You can't sell the bikes the game awards you, which is always annoying, being forced to keep all that clutter in your garage. But at least the game now shows an icon for those.

You can take a test ride from the color/livery selection screen after selecting a bike. 👍

Back