Ride 4

• Thread starter Jtheripper
  • 738 comments
So to be up to date with complainig, my friend borrowed me Ride 4 game, 1 week after he bought it because he was not impressed and is going back to play Ride 4.

I started career, and on 2 run with Yamaha R3 on Brands hatch, test with speed traps, I drive trougt speed trap with greater speed then needed, and the game gives me penalty like I didn't have enough speed ... and Milestone wants to charge 100 € for this game with season pass

Last edited:
well I think Milestone's testers really aren't up to par. and I'm not trying to be mean just honest. For example one of the Donington Park time trial runs. You run starts immediately but the view is from the side of the track. The normal auto pilot that releases you doesn't work. So in this case it doesn't let you see where you're going until you are already needing to turn. And if you play 1st person it's worse because it starts in 3rd person and then while you're trying to make that corner switches you to 1st. Or the donington track day event that were you almost have to run the full track before you see 1 rider to pass.

Milestone has some very good idea but their implementation is lacking. They also copy too much without understanding what they are copying. I'm no genius but I'm like how did they miss this and that and that and that......

If you are going to do track tests for the purpose of helping gamers perfect the track then you should group all of those together and then the final is the full track run. Which is exactly what GT does. And when it's a time trial with a time to beat, why limit it to 1 lap? why not make it free run until the player hits the goal or quits

The track day why stop it that gold medal number? Why not let the player keep going until time expires instead of a hard stop?

but it's those little things that are so frustrating. I've spent over 100hrs with Ride 4 and I think it is the best handling of the series, but the game design just lets it down. They would benefit from tweeking instead of trying to recreate new careers with each release because they ultimately end up making the same mistakes instead of fixing the previous version

I agree with you.
All basics are here, enough licensed bikes, tracks, and bike and rider customization options, but career should be better organized.
Few explanation before test starts could be useful.
And if only Milestone are not so greedy with intetion on start to make money on players...
If they released polished game with bikes that already apeared in Ride games, I would gladly pay for new 2021 bikes, and new bikes to series with DLC, but with their approach I feel ripped off from start when they release game that lack with content, and start with payed DLC on day one.

I hope that someone from Milestone reads this forum.

Ditto. if they just added yearly updated content of bikes tracks and gear I'd be fine. But they won't and keep starting from scratch. So for Supercross 4 they have this NEW INNOVATIVE career.... and it really isn't. but just looks like they added the Jrs cup (which I have no interest in) move some stuff and called it Bran New

Like with Ride 3 That magazine thing (while admittedly kind of cool) really wasn't different than previous and Ride 4's career isn't different either. Basically you are still doing the same tasks. So I wish they'd just settle with Ride 4 and work on patching and tweeking the content.

I don't know that I'm going to buy any other versions of this or their other games. not just because not a fan of their direction, but the content doesn't appeal to me. If they'd put that 05 R1 in there and made it and the 2020 R1 RM/EM I'm good with the bikes. Not a fan of the street courses because of the handling physhics and but Ride 4 has a good selection of circuits so I don't see needing to upgrade. unless they start making use of their license from the MotoGP tracks. ditto for the Supercross and MotoGP games. After the mess that is MX 2020 yeah I won't waste money on another one

On PS4 Pro rewind function during race is broken. If you try to rewind after you fell of the bike, nothing happens, game just reset driver like I didn't use rewind function.
I expected better bike sounds, and brakes are horrible ( if you try braking from 100-0 bike is slowing down with the same speed, no mater if you brake from 100, or from 50-0 ).

Maybe I am boring, but I just want to give advice to whoever is thinking about buying this game.
Braking power is ridiculous, if you compare to Ride 3 like you are not braking at all. With joint brakes when front is on 100%, rear is braking with maybe 10 %, when using rear brake separatley is slightly better, but not even close to Ride 3. That trick with clutch is not working, with rear and front brake together is miles better, but not close to Ride 3 where I could drive with only using front brake with joint brakes. Compared to Ride 3 there is no vibration feedback about traction, rear just slips with no warning, and you have no feedback about bike motion.

Continuing playing, and Milestone doesn't stop surprising me.
Asian regional licence - Tsukuba track with speed traps also broken, giving penalty time despite passing with enough speed, and last gate before finish line set on completly wrong side from racing line. Did anyone tested this game before was released!?

Try turning your engine braking way down or off, with it up to full the rear locks up and you end up skidding off the track and can't turn in smoothly. Can't comment on linked brakes as I never use them, but the trick with motorcycles and rear brakes is that the rear tire is barely touching the ground (if at all) under heavy braking, which is why there's two 320 or 330 mm discs on the front and one 220 mm disc on the rear on all modern sports bikes. I don't know any riders who use the rear for stopping, maybe settling the rear or initiating a slide if they're really good.

Track tests are far and away the worst thing in this game and if your bike so much as comes near a pole you get a penalty, the ones for Mugello and VIR are the worst. That's probably what's happening. I use rewind a ton for those. Rewind does work, don't touch any other buttons when you do it. Not got a Playstation but on the XBox the left trigger rewinds further, the right goes forward.

Off to go try a new track!

Last edited:
Engine braking doesn't affect braking distance, only is slowing down while coasting. This is ridiculous as they could set EB for each bike depending if it is 2 stroke, 4 cyl, of 1 cyl.

Braking distance in game from 60 mph/100 km/h to 0 is over 50 m for Aprilia Tuono Factory and Ducati V4S, and that is too much for modern bike.

On real bike you are using front brakes most of the time in normal driving conditions, but you will use front and rear when you need to stop in short distance. I am riding bike over 15 years so I know how is working in real life.

Speed trap test are broken on PS4, you pass trought the middle, and game gives you penalty. Maybe I should record those errors.

Engine braking doesn't affect braking distance, only is slowing down while coasting. This is ridiculous as they could set EB for each bike depending if it is 2 stroke, 4 cyl, of 1 cyl.

Braking distance in game from 60 mph/100 km/h to 0 is over 50 m for Aprilia Tuono Factory and Ducati V4S, and that is too much for modern bike.

On real bike you are using front brakes most of the time in normal driving conditions, but you will use front and rear when you need to stop in short distance. I am riding bike over 15 years so I know how is working in real life.

Speed trap test are broken on PS4, you pass trought the middle, and game gives you penalty. Maybe I should record those errors.

Did you try it? Braking is clearly bugged, but it seems to help me (works in MotoGO 20 as well). Here's my general settings- Linked brakes off, brake and throttle to aggressive, EB1, in helmet cam (FOV in every other mode is silly). Using these settings, I'm using more or less the same braking markers as in any other game, keeping in mind these are bikes and not F1 cars.

As for braking IRL, there's several riders on this very thread with a ton of experience. I don't remember the last time I had to change rear pads. Seriously, I don't think I've ever changed a set, now that I think about it! My MX bikes and my track/fast road bikes all eat fronts. Speaking of bikes and braking, here's a test for you- Get a mate in a car, van, truck or something, find a stretch of road you can set a pylon or some other brake marker, and see which stops in a shorter distance, your bike or the four wheeler. Let us know!

About braking distance, I am not braking so hard in normal driving, except in extraordinary situation. But here we are talking about extreme braking on track/racing conditions.
So look at the photo and see what are braking diatances for some bikes IRL compared to game (where we should get even better result if we put better tyres, and brakes).
braking.gif

Did the xbox next gen upgrade just get shut down.. I looked at the website for the date and it was only talking about PS5.

I am curious about MXGP2020 as well....
That would be $hiti

Website still says
"RIDE 4 will be released on October 8th, 2020 for PlayStation®4, Xbox One and Windows PC/STEAM and January 21st, 2021 for PlayStation®5 and Xbox Series X." If Xbox doesn't seem to be a focus I think it's because of the Dual Sense controller of the PS5. Not to be negative but I don't see Milestone doing that well. And I'm sorry I don't think PS5 or Series X can save MXGP2020. It's terrible completely terrible

I hope XSX will get full next gen treatment but that doesn't completely stifle my worries.

What is so wrong with MXgp2020.? I have Mx Pro and that is a good game..
I don't want to upgrade until a proper next gen replacement is out..
I'm not as big of a fan of Supercross game but Mxstg4 looks like it's getting the works.

After a big break I did some laps yesterday at Kyalami and it was really fun.
But I had to laugh at Milestone not even bothering to make a separated section for Africa, nope apparently South Africa has always been in Asia according to them.

Last edited:
Arcade physics

First thing I do with a new game is turn the music off. If I want to here music while playing a game I will get my own. At 53yr old I never do that either...
That's the first thing I've always done. Sometimes though I'll hold off if the music while loading up was ok. Rocket league and table top racing have pretty good music. Most games just have music that makes me go irate if I dont turn it off. Wreckfest was of these with its thrash metal and screaming.

One more day for the release of the next gen version (Xbox Series X and PS5).
Let's see if we finally have at least the same textures on the motorbikes as on Ride 3.

Although it is undeniably that Ride 4 physics are superior as also as it's handling characteristics (even with the latest sketchy updates), the motorbike textures are really bad during races and specially on replays (even when we go to photo mode).
Ride 3 was vast superior on this department.

I can't also understand how can the designers could ruin the same bike from Ride 3 to Ride 4...
Even in the garage, the stickers are not clear...it's really a joke on this.

These are screenshots on Xbox series X (running on performance mode in Ride 4.)

Ride 3
y4mRannsQAVWtZf-HrUJEfBy4rAtkNRLLXhMZy3pRNQBgWL9YyRN9nXsWJ2Xf6Z1ynKEmPxr2qx6cm9mxbH3hFSs6IR4ScQDqLDr0m7Z75j0AaQX814MNw5KaY9jQLW3lm324pcLHRDeGGen7vVYsEHikLWad0-R-7b3kimjmpKQxY6rM9HVCjfyk_Cst06UmSG

y4mpgwpI3nvYWna4Kyy6fQV13grTGa5PnNLe_0xqx3STWzTvRqd1jXv0TnK2OytKEucrOTrpKl9n73IuylH6YUY1qbyJDbKDCtj_LI1VyUmpwpucHdCv8QIpwar7YJ5BaurNErlnXTNY2VrcSghig70Pmx4FLAstYpAg2dxZSCjzEIwpKIJH2n2-l5r-OZAy_Sb

y4mk5YfQrTsCA98DSOur1Dh68MO9UTp6basfZS1sIpksUNTRbZ9-vKSmgbK5Yb8SRqalu-Ia1sqkgfXlqR5AR6DLDZRqHkpHfDoGcMciIKSX5DxXGHh9sLSA9PKvlZTNX_I-DErnmZuR9o8TTnecxkM8zCgLO65DaVLoqmpDJcTf8taedJXv2EaPEQvzuofr1pc

y4mkfQ48vtg2otQ-IA3p9hncnaVjvcDjQSrLbSFj-P8uYKpxgqvQpbgEsMEk9MZ0viATja5gtvdMfkt9jbjh29GN9I_QRPNZOtoLbp8lDlkR2r80T1hjidQYdvPRdlfauqSu_d0E6hRdFXgYHSGUZ1esmfzsjlnF1tPHuyVi69sMCUmBRwEtWOLakJJDHgiTTga

Ride 4
y4meOVRnG4QWPTAmsK4GBNg8DYwY-jBo2iqycQr0mmMW8sCGueRIu7uvZvMiHs7GfERkad0GsvkJE8b_J7g3EpevHfG5KdilW4mY6YUY-eMtcmCXwor0GnQ4n9w3-LBz4TZm7mddflk64YFBoz9MjjtpvGeVKd-aRAbYL3GcN75ziULRfPpJzNgpv0Q0ihuUPDF

y4mCk3d1q4gskxesi34HfWAri-apBvvbZY5SP1rn3h4f36w_m3F02QNinsIcbr58uyk7P8J9nWmZaoChK6WXlX0G5FnfivN3BqHVjqyrgNeKgAbZf5WApPxmVGBHT0PMOOZfrelmvR9gyd_wMiw3YfLtgwUtMrInaXlB992JUYl_qdrwcwRwSS6NtV4_75NhP6y

y4mSrBOE1ko2Gfs_wwcGMEexmuwezun8oKA-uBRNnigDKCtvqe78y0SyQESCKQ5EufDrUdYzA5tEQJcydOUc_7ZZDNnp9z3wwqVRUdE9hBKhao-9DULz_-3zerJzPjlDOWwsczR8eOu4sBSo-80Z-aFJbinjyTTzv3L0WDbOzlkMZ6RlU_T34m16PbQMn2MfXzS

Hi guys,
an update to my last review.

Finally we have the Xbox Series S/X and PS5 available...

And....IT IS WORTH IT!!! :cheers:

all the graphical part is now updated...The game runs beautiful on the Series X (there is no Performance/quality mode any longer).

FPS are dead solid (so far) at 60fps with crisp clear image (I would say close to 4k most of the time).

Textures are now updated and correct.
No more blurry motorbikes on the replays.
I think the pictures below speak for itself.

Bugs I've found in my first 20min...

The vibration/Force feedback doesn't work :confused::confused: and without it, it is very difficult to control the braking and exiting corners.

An youtube video is uploading with a replay of this race. I'll post it when it's available.

y4moMNO4wgOZwn9oQAFmAkb8uITnLqIYy-3iGJJKblr8pqUQnQrsHL9qvVW0S7TUzVrD2kyDAze4sNwyS8R-KL7Du_OtTkvP0GL5QcytZe3St2ktO7xA9BSBgXJO_YTVy9SdIb32wz7Xr5n6dMKhUd9Ltth9JD-tEUzie6CyPxx0E5Nm9tU5o4-4eEwdkkirY_e

y4mB73P1MlU-ofwsvrvJ9YvsimieM2-ao-SiX6cI-Bsl8BojGtLfN8FH_msS36fWxh9k3MnWPBJVrrtIauWLgHRNbjMzEVXvyTMavbkw5Sayec44IbY8kDzPQqkRrjlM09i1zPxrCUf1tdnGS6VSIgiYEkyRxxwpG_HQ7pIhhddg86X2ip2qWddhQ7LAuSukK6s

y4m_nYR1_a3S12PTdi4js9aTveWkAEtTgKP7zjnnYEAVWFfXhdAv1T4AHACI9H72G5eUYHRXeNITqf3n0UAJ_yjPIuRT8_BuEcjPRyUXYCQQ9OGFi9glKetBW43w-xke9Nxvuq6uQYDI044Rl7UStWddDxaKvZZztPF33KgG7VnunR9hkXYxGZby12lx80_HdyF

y4mJhNmjVfs4bNKjsNR2dW8MeUYeCzm4JctT8yzWHn72Mxve7Ul_N3auLn8hqxJR-chl-E5qLib7A_74i9UUQ26dWoWsVQe7MZ8hWnywXPSluZsu2lD7N3laNUudUhOC_GrfNoHF4-fyteBo3VQ54tOBPOk1BTptQWlPELzXvxSZ7u7RpYlKtkFwVilKpRdOuwT

Well for the PS5 at least I don't know if it's worth it. The PS4 game saves don't carry over so if you upgrade to the PS5 version then you have to start over and I honestly I don't know that it's worth doing that. Thought the game ran great on PS4 Pro so having a few extra dumb bot bikes to deal with isn't a plus. Their implementation of the DualSense controller isn't anything to write home about. While the controller does seem to make the control better, but it's nothing fancy or special. More just the fact there is some resistance in the L2/R2 triggers which make it far easier to modulate acceleration and braking. Other than that it's really just meah.

If the saves carried over yeah I'd probably go with the PS5 version or if I where just starting out. But having clocked 110hrs on the PS4 and built my collection of bikes, designs progress,etc ...... I'll be sticking with the PS4. Unless they patch the game to allow importing of the PS4 saves guess I'll be waiting for Ride 5 for the next gen experience.

Pretty lame. Doesn't matter if it's a free upgrade, that's just lame. another instance of Milestone dropping the ball. You'd think they'd learn but after 20+ years nope.

Yeah Series X here as well and the performance/graphics option has now gone (obviously!) and it seems to be a nice smooth 60fps so far. Can't say too much as I have just sat on the game since I last posted here, waiting for this update. So it's a bit hazy in my mind as to exactly what it looked like before.

I have only played Tsukuba so far as well, which isn't exactly a grand huge track with lots of scenery etc (though one of my favourite tracks in any racing game...no idea why?!)

Replays are massively improved. No shadow glitching or bikes looking like they are floating above the ground. And they seem to run at 60fps as well?

And of course because of Microsofts smart delivery or whatever is involved, game saved carried on working on the Series X from Xbox One X no problems at all with this update.

Yeah Series X here as well and the performance/graphics option has now gone (obviously!) and it seems to be a nice smooth 60fps so far. Can't say too much as I have just sat on the game since I last posted here, waiting for this update. So it's a bit hazy in my mind as to exactly what it looked like before.

I have only played Tsukuba so far as well, which isn't exactly a grand huge track with lots of scenery etc (though one of my favourite tracks in any racing game...no idea why?!)

Replays are massively improved. No shadow glitching or bikes looking like they are floating above the ground. And they seem to run at 60fps as well?

And of course because of Microsofts smart delivery or whatever is involved, game saved carried on working on the Series X from Xbox One X no problems at all with this update.

I was playing before the update, so I could spot the differences with the same bike/track. Its a major improvement (my opinion).

I'm amazed with the graphics now (in a racing game it's not the most important, but seeing the replays and zooming on the bikes and checking all details it's impressing).

No problems with the save game (it would be reallllllly bad if it was not transposed to the new version)

Could you please check if your force feedback is working on the controller?

Thanks.

Well for the PS5 at least I don't know if it's worth it. The PS4 game saves don't carry over so if you upgrade to the PS5 version then you have to start over and I honestly I don't know that it's worth doing that. Thought the game ran great on PS4 Pro so having a few extra dumb bot bikes to deal with isn't a plus. Their implementation of the DualSense controller isn't anything to write home about. While the controller does seem to make the control better, but it's nothing fancy or special. More just the fact there is some resistance in the L2/R2 triggers which make it far easier to modulate acceleration and braking. Other than that it's really just meah.

If the saves carried over yeah I'd probably go with the PS5 version or if I where just starting out. But having clocked 110hrs on the PS4 and built my collection of bikes, designs progress,etc ...... I'll be sticking with the PS4. Unless they patch the game to allow importing of the PS4 saves guess I'll be waiting for Ride 5 for the next gen experience.

Pretty lame. Doesn't matter if it's a free upgrade, that's just lame. another instance of Milestone dropping the ball. You'd think they'd learn but after 20+ years nope.

I haven't tried the ps5 version, but I can only assume it's the same upgrade as the xbox one x vs xbox series x...
It's night and day difference.
Yes the number of bots increase (not a big difference), but the main thing are the graphics.
Check a replay on the ps4 pro, pause the game and try to read the stickers on the bikes...
This is just an example .
Some tracks are really bad. (Try IoM southern 100 with the paton bike for example).
Regarding the savegame...I hope it's just a bug.
The game fluidity is much better, and stable.

Could you please check if your force feedback is working on the controller?

Thanks.

Just stuck it on for a second and checked and yeah force feedback is working, but its pretty weak I have to say. Played with no sound on just to double check and went over some rumble strips. Definitely rumbles. Have you tried a controller update? Or...no offence...checked your batteries? My controller stops rumbling quite a bit before I get a low battery warning :)

I haven't tried the ps5 version, but I can only assume it's the same upgrade as the xbox one x vs xbox series x...
It's night and day difference.
Yes the number of bots increase (not a big difference), but the main thing are the graphics.
Check a replay on the ps4 pro, pause the game and try to read the stickers on the bikes...
This is just an example .
Some tracks are really bad. (Try IoM southern 100 with the paton bike for example).
Regarding the savegame...I hope it's just a bug.
The game fluidity is much better, and stable.

The thing is I don't care about replays, so an improvement in the replay isn't a big deal to me and isn't something that's going to influence a purchase. And unless there is some HUGE LEAP in graphic performance, I'm really not that impressed with graphics, because to often pretty graphic upgrades come at the expense of actual game play improvement. Ride 4 ran pretty good on PS4 Pro so on PS5 it's not a huge impact at least not to me. The only difference to me was the control and that was simply more resistance on the triggers so you could be more gradual with the inputs. Overall is the game better yes but is it something that would make me run out and upgrade to it if it weren't free? No. And given the save issue on the PS5, I'll be sticking with the PS4. Had I not already put so much time into the PS4, no doubt I'd go with the PS5 version but that isn't the case. I'm actually almost considering getting rid of my PS5 because it doesn't do anything but sit in the box since I got it release day. I have absolutely no use for it. Was hoping Ride 4 would be the game that changed that but nope.

I don't know if it's a bug or just another example of Milestone not paying attention or short cutting. Just like MXGP 2020 releasing without 3rd person view. Right now they are blaming PS5 which is lame. This has nothing to do with Smart delivery. Obviously I don't know the inner workings of the Xbox and Smart Delivery but I'm assuming it does a check to see what system is and then selects the appropriate version of the app. It doesn't do conversions. It only read what a dev has programmed. So if a dev made wholescale changes in code from one gen to the next, unless they programmed a conversion into that code there is now way Microsoft can convert that info.

I would guess the "issue" with the PS5 is that with PS4 games it creates a different directory. Even if you download a save without installing the game a PS4 directory is created. It's obvious the system can read PS4 data. So you'd think it's just a matter of the app in question accessing the different directory. So maybe it's a rights item in the OS or maybe the app doesn't know to check for the PS4 directory. I don't know, but the fact is that it is possible because other games do the import saves. This isn't some new issue that has just come up. It's been an item from the moment details came out on the PS5. Milestone has had MONTHS to work on this so I don't accept the "bug" excuse. And if it wasn't going to be an option why didn't they say something before the game was released like other companies did? Because they knew they would get a lot of flack like they are now, but the difference is that people would have possibly already made the purchase in which case Milestone would already have made their money.

But lets step back to the rights thing. So lets say yeah it's a rights thing Sony restricts apps from searching other directories. There are still ways around that. All of these companies collect info whether we want them to or not. Milestone has that link account thing as well. So in theory they could push that data collected back down to the new version. And this is the stuff that bugs me about these last few gens of console. They are absolutely annoying to me about data collection and throwing ads onto your box and pushing updates even when you turn the feature off. But they won't do something useful. Why do I have to recreate the same profile for every Milestone game? If my account is linked why doesn't it just verify and then down load it?

But getting back to the point. To me at least while yes the game is better the improvement isn't nowhere enough for me to start over from scratch.

Just stuck it on for a second and checked and yeah force feedback is working, but its pretty weak I have to say. Played with no sound on just to double check and went over some rumble strips. Definitely rumbles. Have you tried a controller update? Or...no offence...checked your batteries? My controller stops rumbling quite a bit before I get a low battery warning :)

I've tried 2 different controllers...same problem.
Also went to controller settings inside the game and change the vibration mode from medium to low and vice versa... nothing.
Also restarted the console (full shutdown)...still nothing...
Weird bug :-).
The controller is working fine on Ride 3 for example...I also tried :-D

Let's see if someone else have the same problem.

Thank you for testing this for me! :cheers:

The thing is I don't care about replays, so an improvement in the replay isn't a big deal to me and isn't something that's going to influence a purchase. And unless there is some HUGE LEAP in graphic performance, I'm really not that impressed with graphics, because to often pretty graphic upgrades come at the expense of actual game play improvement. Ride 4 ran pretty good on PS4 Pro so on PS5 it's not a huge impact at least not to me. The only difference to me was the control and that was simply more resistance on the triggers so you could be more gradual with the inputs. Overall is the game better yes but is it something that would make me run out and upgrade to it if it weren't free? No. And given the save issue on the PS5, I'll be sticking with the PS4. Had I not already put so much time into the PS4, no doubt I'd go with the PS5 version but that isn't the case. I'm actually almost considering getting rid of my PS5 because it doesn't do anything but sit in the box since I got it release day. I have absolutely no use for it. Was hoping Ride 4 would be the game that changed that but nope.

I don't know if it's a bug or just another example of Milestone not paying attention or short cutting. Just like MXGP 2020 releasing without 3rd person view. Right now they are blaming PS5 which is lame. This has nothing to do with Smart delivery. Obviously I don't know the inner workings of the Xbox and Smart Delivery but I'm assuming it does a check to see what system is and then selects the appropriate version of the app. It doesn't do conversions. It only read what a dev has programmed. So if a dev made wholescale changes in code from one gen to the next, unless they programmed a conversion into that code there is now way Microsoft can convert that info.

I would guess the "issue" with the PS5 is that with PS4 games it creates a different directory. Even if you download a save without installing the game a PS4 directory is created. It's obvious the system can read PS4 data. So you'd think it's just a matter of the app in question accessing the different directory. So maybe it's a rights item in the OS or maybe the app doesn't know to check for the PS4 directory. I don't know, but the fact is that it is possible because other games do the import saves. This isn't some new issue that has just come up. It's been an item from the moment details came out on the PS5. Milestone has had MONTHS to work on this so I don't accept the "bug" excuse. And if it wasn't going to be an option why didn't they say something before the game was released like other companies did? Because they knew they would get a lot of flack like they are now, but the difference is that people would have possibly already made the purchase in which case Milestone would already have made their money.

But lets step back to the rights thing. So lets say yeah it's a rights thing Sony restricts apps from searching other directories. There are still ways around that. All of these companies collect info whether we want them to or not. Milestone has that link account thing as well. So in theory they could push that data collected back down to the new version. And this is the stuff that bugs me about these last few gens of console. They are absolutely annoying to me about data collection and throwing ads onto your box and pushing updates even when you turn the feature off. But they won't do something useful. Why do I have to recreate the same profile for every Milestone game? If my account is linked why doesn't it just verify and then down load it?

But getting back to the point. To me at least while yes the game is better the improvement isn't nowhere enough for me to start over from scratch.

Ok, I do understand the save game problem... I would be really upset too.

Maybe an update corrects the situation. I do hope so.
It doesn't make sense to start all over again...too painful indeed.

When you have the time, give another chance to the PS5... I still believe the upgrade is total worth it (as it is, and not forcing no one to buy a new game). 👍

A couple of laps in Macau with the 19 AI bots.
Worth to see it in 4k (when youtube decides to finish the encoding)

Last edited:
@Exup Have you tried loading the game, then going to the actual Xbox settings. Then go to devices and in there is an option to make the controller vibrate. Not saying it will work, but it might undo something within the game that has gone wrong?

Back