Round 01: 24 Hours of Daytona

• Thread starter AJ
  • 289 comments
So regardless of any other maximum limits PER RACE. No driver may exceed the 65 minute rule for each STINT. For example a Bronze driver paired with a Bronze driver could not split tomorrows race into a 90 minute stint and a 30 minute stint. They would be forced into a three stint race. Correct?

image.jpg
So regardless of any other maximum limits PER RACE. No driver may exceed the 65 minute rule for each STINT. For example a Bronze driver paired with a Bronze driver could not split tomorrows race into a 90 minute stint and a 30 minute stint. They would be forced into a three stint race. Correct?

Yes correct ^^^

65mins Max on track before pitting, and 100mins Max for Bronze in total...

Great racing everyone. Weather was shocking for those on first, and the lighting was awful through turns 1 to 5, where the track brightened up a bit. It was @Captain Roh , and myself s first try at enduro. Had a good battle with a blue car, driven by Chris, and managed some good consistent laps once the sun had dried the track out.
I kept trying to take a tilt at your fastest lap - I've been doing 2'03.9s in practice, but I collected the pitlane divider on my way out (was really slippy in the pits!) and had to nurse front-right damage for my entire session!

I'll get you next time! *shakes fist*

I kept trying to take a tilt at your fastest lap - I've been doing 2'03.9s in practice, but I collected the pitlane divider on my way out (was really slippy in the pits!) and had to nurse front-right damage for my entire session!

I'll get you next time! *shakes fist*

I managed a 03.9 aswell in practice, mostly low 04s. Just couldnt get it in the race. Was pleased to get the fastest lap of the race though.

Are there any teams with livestream?
OK then. Brrrrm, Brrrm, Brrrrrrrrrm, Brrm, Brrm.

Nah thats rubbish.

I wanna hear it on the stream.

The sound guy is driving the Audi. As soon as he ends his stint he will fix it.

Back