Round 01: 24 Hours of Daytona

• Thread starter AJ
  • 289 comments
What went wrong for Inferno Racing?

Ditto - what's the cause of this? Was this a penalty for a regulations/timing/driver swap breach? Seems like a driver forgot to show up!

I'm also curious as they were leading when I last had the stream on.

Good broadcast so far however, I might have to "Arrive and Drive" later on in the year.

Last edited:
When You public the SR results?

Second that, no news for eta on support race results, however do remember they are quite busy with a 24 hour race at the moment!

I expect they plan to publish when the whole event has finished.

By the way would it be possible for everyone to be invited to join the GTP Dropbox at some point. I'd much rather look through the box than have to download pages and pages of data to my phone every day.

What went wrong for Inferno Racing?

They did have a pretty torrid time when I was commentating on the stream around midnight UTC. Lengthy penalty for a driver time limit infringment and one of their drivers had a bit of a dodgy stint if I remember correctly (might have been the other DW, they did tend to be off a lot). Can't say what's happened since 2am, been to sleep since then ;)

First time I've been able to view the stream, the current table is odd, but then this is endurance racing, The stream is quite jumpy though, is this normal for everyone?

Where can we find viewer comments during the live feed? I show none on the youtube app, none on the gtp race thread. A couple from aj at twitter. :confused:

All the links should be put in one place for one-stop shopping, i feel like i always have to search through half a dozen places to try to find what i am looking for.

Promoter noticeboard
General discussion
D24 discussion
Team thread
Gtp front page
:boggled:

The live feed is fantastic as usual of course 👍. I just hear you referring to viewer comments and questions and wonder where they are to be posted and read.

Where can we find viewer comments during the live feed? I show none on the youtube app, none on the gtp race thread. A couple from aj at twitter. :confused:

All the links should be put in one place for one-stop shopping, i feel like i always have to search through half a dozen places to try to find what i am looking for.

Promoter noticeboard
General discussion
D24 discussion
Team thread
Gtp front page

The live feed is fantastic as usual of course 👍. I just hear you referring to viewer comments and questions and wonder where are to be posted and read.
The live chat is on the desktop version of YouTube my friend. It doesn't show up on mobile to my knowledge, assuming you're using mobile.

Promoter noticeboard
General discussion
D24 discussion
Team thread
Gtp front page

The live feed is fantastic as usual of course 👍. I just hear you referring to viewer comments and questions and wonder where they are to be posted and read.
Youtube on the PC

Promoter noticeboard
General discussion
D24 discussion
Team thread
Gtp front page

I was wondering that also.
The live chat is on the desktop version of YouTube my friend. It doesn't show up on mobile to my knowledge, assuming you're using mobile.
Youtube on the PC
Thanks.
Ah. Thank you, that would certainly explain it. Didn't realize youtube was like that. Do people still use desktop's? :sly:;)
Haha :P

I love watching the race on my 50 inch tv via appleTV (which is why i missed the comments). We've come a long way and the presentation is improving every race. I'm still amazed this is just a video game. Thanks to everyone involved who puts on this show. Such a great community here.
A big 👍 To AJ of course.

Rain, rain and more rain. :yuck:

Promoter noticeboard
General discussion
D24 discussion
Team thread
Gtp front page

Bookmarks are your friend ;). I have a whole folder just for GTPES!

Mega job by all the race organizers, race officials, commentators and the drivers - incredibly proud to have been a part of ABC Racing for this race, my first in the GTP ES series - hopefully the first of many!

My girlfriend asked me at one point when I was watching the live stream, "What race is on, I didn't think Formula 1 or WEC had started yet.."

Just goes to show how professional the broadcast came across, again a MEGA thanks and job well done to all involved!!

Cheers,

Donald Aarseth

I love watching the race on my 50 inch tv via appleTV (which is why i missed the comments). We've come a long way and the presentation is improving every race. I'm still amazed this is just a video game. Thanks to everyone involved who puts on this show. Such a great community here.
A big 👍 To AJ of course.

Rain, rain and more rain. :yuck:
I'm still amazed this is just a video game

Actually it is more of a simulator thus its allure.

@AJ and team, from the bottom of the black heart of every Heathen thank you for your efforts, putting on a spectacular event and putting up with us drivers and managers, truly an epic feat :)

@Jordan you made the right call when you let AJ do this, well played sir :)

EDIT: If anyone was wondering how HP winds down from a D24 (and VLN) you now know :lol:

That's a 1 litre can :cheers:

20150202_105109_zpsynaq5rx5.jpg

Last edited:
Back