Rumors once, now confirmed (possible spoiler for next update)

2a4zrpk.jpg

I thought there are two possible cases this leak were spreaded. The person who responsible for this were just too excited and perhaps didn't noticed the NDA then decided to spread it in a blink of an eye or he did knew there is strict agreement but ignored them on purpose to simply bring a fuss in community. Hope it was the first case at least but still it wasn't the right thing to do in the first place.

Anyway, I would considered this leak as a rumor in a meantime simply because it didn't have enough proof to justify the given information so basically we are just doing wishes and predictions at the moment. Nonetheless, I would prefer this were kept as a secret until the details being officially revealed and published.

How about that spray during the race? Start qualifying up the fr... ahh, yes! Rear fog lights will finally have a purpose, like in GT6. ;)

People will still smash into you though...

As I mentioned a couple of weeks back in another thread.....In the car settings, where you can change tyres, there is the option to use intermediates, or full wets......

I can't imagine that those compounds were put in the game for nothing....... ;)

Doubt they'll be able to pull off dynamic weather on PS4, but you never know!

They can probably pull off dynamic weather on the PS4. We just don’t know how well it would be executed. The frame rate would be one of the main concerns.

I actually found the link of this I dont think I should share it.

Assuming you’re not joking, I’d check with the moderators first if you end up wanting to share it.

Last edited:
As I mentioned a couple of weeks back in another thread.....In the car settings, where you can change tyres, there is the option to use intermediates, or full wets......

I can't imagine that those compounds were put in the game for nothing....... ;)
They had use in the mission challenges though.

Doubt they'll be able to pull off dynamic weather on PS4, but you never know!

Its most likely static weather not dynamic.

Static weather is actually fine by me how many games have been able to master dynamic weather properly even Project Cars 2 on both the Xbox One and Ps4 took heavy punishments to run dyanmic weather.

Driveclub is 30fps not 60 fps so I dont really count that.

I can't wait for those people who go like "AwE noOoO. tHe RAiN gRaPhIcs aRe pAthEtiC oN tHe WiNdShIelD. DriVeClUbE cAmE oUt iN 2ol4 aNd hAd BetTer GrAphIcs tHan tHis. I aM dIssIpOiNted. pD YoU bEttEr fIx thIs oR eLse iM sElLiNG thE gaMe."

Ed: Put ending quote

You NeEd To GeT ThAt CaPs LoCk FiXeD mAtE Me ThInKs! :P :confused::lol::dopey:

I can't wait for those people who go like "AwE noOoO. tHe RAiN gRaPhIcs aRe pAthEtiC oN tHe WiNdShIelD. DriVeClUbE cAmE oUt iN 2ol4 aNd hAd BetTer GrAphIcs tHan tHis. I aM dIssIpOiNted. pD YoU bEttEr fIx thIs oR eLse iM sElLiNG thE gaMe."

Ed: Put ending quote
I don't expect it to look as good as Driveclub's rain graphically. But I do hope there is good sounding rain and wiper ambiance when your car is sitting. Driveclub replicated that well.

So you’re telling a year and a half with no news on rain is cool

lol okay

I never understood what’s so great about driving in the wet. The cars behave horribly and you don’t see ****. Additionally the graphics can’t cope with the spray of 20 cars, so the frame rate drops. No, I’m not looking forward to that.

The only interesting part would be changing conditions as it’s adding a strategical element, but even that would be comical, when the track dries up in 2 minutes, because it has to be crammed into a short Sport race. But it’s fairly certain that GT Sport doesn’t support that anyway.

Simply put if PD wanted a secret kept they could do it very easily, they are masters of silence, they know exactly what will happen releasing “sensitive” information to not just the general public but Gran Turismo fans.

Nice one PD ;).

(They will not be disappointed that this stone dropped in puddle is causing ripples)

Back