Searching For Evidence of Hidden Things GT1 Version

-> ...
Another view.
tIJSqkL.png

All the textures that the track use.
yYOTCVM.png
^ Is that End Lake? :scared:

How you get into those menus? Can you show a video to us, Xenn? :)

GTFCHAMP_zps848f612c.png

• Sunday Cup
  • Clubman Cup
  • GT Cup
  • GT World Cup
  • [not sure - a nation vs nation series?]
  • [ditto?]
  • [ditto?]
  • FF Challenge
  • FR Challenge
  • Normal Car Series?
  • Hard Tuned Series?

As far as I know, the fifth is the normal car Championship and the seventh is the lightweight.

Last edited:
I just started playing my 1998 copy again last night & never knew of this. Still amazes me how much has evolved over the decades.

@ Leo2236:
Nice pictures, they led my to discover those interesting tools ;) Very, Very Nice!

Best regards

May God bless you (and He will) on your journey to Him, in Jesus's name!

Last edited:
HIGHLIGHT SILVER METALLIC (not sure about this)
EVOLUTION ORANGE MICA
TWILIGHT BLUE MICA
ERMINE WHITE
SILVER PEARL METALLIC
TUXEDO BLACK
RALLY RED
MARLBORO MAROON
SUNFIRE YELLOW
GOODWOOD GREEN
ELKHART BLUE
MARINA BLUE
LYNNDALE BLUE

I found the NB MX-5 and C2 Vette color names; they normally go unused, since they are for arcade mode. :)

Don't know if this was mentioned already, but the TVR Griffith has a hidden racing mod that was removed.

If you tune your Viper with Semi-Racing gearbox you get 7 gear transmission. I know its not hidden :))
Semi-racing gearbox usually adds one gear. In most of the cases the gears are very short, though. The only cases of too long gears I remember are the Viper or the C4 Vettes.

How did you achieve that? Since 3 of the dealers should not I.e Dodge, Chevy, and TVR since some cars were incomplete.

It's odd hearing "from the east" play in the Mazda dealership.

The Japanese version of GT1 had the original versions of all the 4 city themes from GT2:
Toyota = East City
Mitsubishi = West City
Chevrolet = South City
TVR = North City

The Japanese version of GT1 had the original versions of all the 4 city themes from GT2:
Toyota = East City
Mitsubishi = West City
Chevrolet = South City
TVR = North City
I know, that's why I made the comment. I've made videos using the japanese GT1 soundtrack as a matter of fact.

OMG That's so cool! If that was doable on the final versions, damnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Yes, that's so cool!! I love racing with all of those cars on gt1, It works very good .

The lag is from my pc which is not so good at all when recording.

I forgot to say that another track which works with more than 8 cars is Deep Forest.

That is freaking AMAZING! I'd like to have the code (if you made one) so that I can freely look around as well, and maybe be able to rip off a few textures here and there :D

That is freaking AMAZING! I'd like to have the code (if you made one) so that I can freely look around as well, and maybe be able to rip off a few textures here and there :D
I used a hex editor to unlock all menus. It can be done with codes but it woud be a pain.
If you want it, i can send you a PM and teach you how i done to unlock all menus.:)

I used a hex editor to unlock all menus. It can be done with codes but it woud be a pain.
If you want it, i can send you a PM and teach you how i done to unlock all menus.:)

I wouldn't mind it either. Wouldn't be like using *Insert program* here thing. I want to know how to do this so I can playthrough the demo as well.

Latest Posts

Back