Sebastian Vettel

  • Thread starter Thread starter james6653
  • 91 comments
  • 6,644 views

james6653

(Banned)
Messages
3,734
United States
MI
Messages
GTP_James_USCC
Messages
killer sg1
Will we get another special car if he wins 3 championships in a row?
 
Hopefully!
 
I don't mean another X1 I mean a serious car.
 
I know I don't even own a X1 lol
 
CheladaJr
I know I don't even own a X1 lol

You didn't get the special one they gave us for last years championship?
 
No. Wait they gave us a special one????
 
Be nice if they gave us the x2011 for free or maybe they would release the new x2010 5G to outside of Japan.
 
Maybe they would give us all Daytona Superbikes. :sly:
 
Be nice if they gave us the x2011 for free or maybe they would release the new x2010 5G to outside of Japan.

The X2010 5G should happen irregardless of Vettel winning or not.
 
I can't cash in my ticket for this. Its on my messages, but it won't add to the list. It also won't delete.

I hadn't played for a long time until I restarted a few weeks ago, if that matters .

Any ideas as to what i could do?
 
Last edited:
Spirithockey61
Be nice if they gave us the x2011 for free or maybe they would release the new x2010 5G to outside of Japan.

5G is what springs to mind for me. I don't really understand it though. Why not 2011 5G or 2012. Why 2010 5G?
 
I can't cash in my ticket for this. Its on my messages, but it won't add to the list. It also won't delete.

I hadn't played for a long time until I restarted a few weeks ago, if that matters .

Any ideas as to what i could do?

Receive a second gift, then pick "Receive All," should work.
 
m8h3r
5G is what springs to mind for me. I don't really understand it though. Why not 2011 5G or 2012. Why 2010 5G?

5g means the car is pulling 5g around a corner instead of 8g
 
Never understand these sorts of questions, nobody here is psychic.
 
Never understand these sorts of questions, nobody here is psychic.

No but its fun to think about what they will give us if he wins 3 in a row.
 
Might get his race suit & Helmet, that way all the S.Vettel bobs will look the part:D
 
5g means the car is pulling 5g around a corner instead of 8g

5G is the name of the energy drink sponsering the event and the car...LOL. I fairly certain it doesn't mean pulls 8G.

Just relized your response sounded a little sarcastic, so if it was meant to be sarcastic, never mind
 
I thought it was level 40

Nope, 35 B-Spec. The only thing that happens at level 40 is that you can buy the x2010 from the dealership.
 
Last edited:
Spirithockey61
Nope, 35 B-Spec. The only thing that happens at level 40 is that you can buy the x2010 from the dealership.

Yep
 
Maybe we'll get this Sebastian Vettel edition:

vett_infiniti_2011-2.jpg


...or another GT-R.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I was also thinking Infiniti during Suzuka.
Not that I would be thrilled but always better than nothing.
That XUV looks cool tho.
 
No, you can't win an X2010 beating the three events consecutively one by one, but can be awarded with three different types of the X2010 finishing all the three races in the same prize each time instead.
 
No, you can't win an X2010 beating the three events consecutively one by one, but can be awarded with three different types of the X2010 finishing all the three races in the same prize each time instead.

If you win Gold on the 3 Vetter Events on 1 row you will win the 3 redbulls , Redbull Vettel X2010 , X2010 and X2010 Proto. ;)
 
If you win Gold on the 3 Vetter Events on 1 row you will win the 3 redbulls , Redbull Vettel X2010 , X2010 and X2010 Proto. ;)

Yeah if you finish the events with a higher grade of premium it saves extra work of driving for attempting to obtain another one all over again. :)
 
Be nice if they gave out his 2010 or 2011 car..
 
Back