Sebastian Vettel

  • Thread starter Thread starter james6653
  • 91 comments
  • 6,644 views
I think they should give us Daytona Superbikes.
 
Last year PD gave away a free X2010 for SB's world championship, anything this time coming?
 
You beat me to it - I was about to ask the same thing.
An X2011 in Red Bull livery?
One of the premium Infinities in Red Bull livery perhaps?
 
I would much rather have a Redbull livery paint chip.
 
The 5G car that was released in Japan ... I want that :)
 
Interlagos with weather as a free DLC.....:drool:
I wish!:ouch:
 
Interlagos with weather as a free DLC.....:drool:
I wish!:ouch:

May the gods of game development listen to you. As a brazillian, I wish Interlagos in GT5 more than my next breathe.
 
Not modern Interlagos - can we have the real original circuit Bumps, lumps and snakes in the swampybits.

So old he remembers when Ferradura was a left hander.
 
He did it again PD what do we get what ever it is I don't care I want something for that amazing race that ended behind the safety car.
 
I think all they need to do is take an Ferrari F1 change the livery and tweak the look have bobs ya uncle redbull f1 car lol .
 
No what we need is a Redbull F1 with a S.Vettel firesuit.
 
Ryk
Not modern Interlagos - can we have the real original circuit Bumps, lumps and snakes in the swampybits.

So old he remembers when Ferradura was a left hander.

I want both. That would be the only DLC I would actually buy (and a LMP one).
 
We already have the FX45; so it wouldn't be impossible for us to get that S.Vettel edition of the Infiniti FX45.

Then again, 95% of that is just wishful thinking/hoping. :)

All they have to do is put Vettel badges on the FX45 and charge 5x the money for it. :D
 
diegorborges
may the gods of game development listen to you. As a brazillian, i wish interlagos in gt5 more than my next breathe.

+ 1.
 
Vettel's suit would be an excellent add. I mean, the data is already in the game... :)

Your brains PD!!! Use it! It's free!!! 👍
 
a Redbull F1 with a S.Vettel firesuit because I think all they (PD) need to do is take an Ferrari F1 car or the Gran Turismo Open Wheeler change the livery and tweak the look and then you have a redbull f1 car.
 
how about his actual F1 car. Anyone think of that? That would be fly
 
Maybe we get the F1 car he used 👍 👍
 
Maybe we get the F1 car he used 👍 👍

Maybe a MX5 that he passed on the freeway on the way to the race that had a driver drinking a Red Bull?

More likely, a new Red Bull X2010 that they gave us last time and when we reached level 30 something in B Spec.

I would settle for a Vettel Go Kart.
 
Redbull F1 would be nice. They would have to make it faster than the Ferrari though :p
 
Anyone remember that Red Bull have Infiniti-badged cars... and Infiniti are an arm of Nissan...
 
Anyone remember that Red Bull have Infiniti-badged cars... and Infiniti are an arm of Nissan...

Yes yes I did forget.
 
Maybe a MX5 that he passed on the freeway on the way to the race that had a driver drinking a Red Bull?

More likely, a new Red Bull X2010 that they gave us last time and when we reached level 30 something in B Spec.

I would settle for a Vettel Go Kart.

I would settle for a Go Kart too! :) :)
 
Maybe we get the F1 car he used 👍 👍

Somehow, I get the feeling that Ferrari made their licence hard to reach for PD and Sony. One of the lines would go like...

"In order for our licence to reproduce our racing formula 1 models, no other Formula 1 car/team is allowed to compete with theses said models."

Who knows. Ferrari tends to be like that some times...

Anyone remember that Red Bull have Infiniti-badged cars... and Infiniti are an arm of Nissan...

True. 👍
 
I'm guessing it'll be a Red Bull X2012, which is exactly the same as the last 2, but with with a different paint job & wing!

:sly:
 
A Red Bull RB8 would be nice, shame that's impossible :/ . However lots of single seaters are sponsored by Red Bull, so maybe a GP2 car (or similar) may be possible. Or even a Red Bull Go Kart :D
 
Deko Wolf-GTPT
Somehow, I get the feeling that Ferrari made their licence hard to reach for PD and Sony. One of the lines would go like...

"In order for our licence to reproduce our racing formula 1 models, no other Formula 1 car/team is allowed to compete with theses said models."

Who knows. Ferrari tends to be like that some times...

True. 👍

I heard/ read somewhere that the licensing for all formula 1 cars is controlled by the FIA, with the exception of Ferrari, because of their special status in the sport. As a result, they would have to overpay the FIA. Ferrari on the other hand are free to give the licence to anyone, without FIA's interference.
 
Back