Sebastian Vettel

  • Thread starter Thread starter james6653
  • 91 comments
  • 6,644 views
Not really sure why people ask questions like this on here, it's not like anyone here knows the answer so it just turns into a wishlist.
 
Somehow, I get the feeling that Ferrari made their licence hard to reach for PD and Sony. One of the lines would go like...

"In order for our licence to reproduce our racing formula 1 models, no other Formula 1 car/team is allowed to compete with theses said models."

Who knows. Ferrari tends to be like that some times...

No as above it's not Ferrari, it's the FIA. You can license your cars out to another game but they can't race any other F1 cars because that constitutes Formula 1 racing and you don't have a license for that. Look at any game that has an F1 car, you can only race it alone or against clones of that same car.

If you want to have different F1 cars racing each other you need an F1 license, PD don't have one. So the Red Bull could appear in GT5, it just could never race the Ferrari cars.

It's not true that Ferrari have special treatment though, for example the 2010, 2011 and 2012 McLarens are in SimRaceWay. The 2012 car even appeared this season, long before it was over.
 
Wake



The Heck



Up! :rolleyes:

The Rules
SHOW COMMON COURTESY. Disagreements are fine. But disagreeing with someone doesn't automatically make them a fag or a moron or worse. With the smallest effort you can explain why you don't like the item under debate without immediately insulting the other person for liking it.

No need to be a jerk, even if his expectations are a little unrealistic.

Not really sure why people ask questions like this on here, it's not like anyone here knows the answer so it just turns into a wishlist.

I'm pretty sure this forum was made for speculation. Don't get me wrong, there are no answers as of yet.

I'd like a new track for this giveaway, but I don't think it's going to happen.
 
Vettel's race suit is all I would want. A car or track would be better, but we shouldn't let our expectations overwhelm us.
 
Only appropriate way to commemorate this race is making Interlagos DLC. But we will get nothing, PD does not want money (neither iracing lol. So many delays).
 
No need to be a jerk, even if his expectations are a little unrealistic.

I apologize if I came across as a "jerk" :lol:

It just frustrates me when we get these pointless wish-list threads every-time, for e.g., Kaz speaks.
In this case it's just greedy folks after more things; and they're desperate for it to happen through Vettels success....
 
You guys really confuse two words: expectations and wishes. They are two very different things. In case of the OP, it are just wishes, nothing more, without expectations, because there is nothing that would lead us to expect anything.
 
In this case it's just greedy folks after more things; and they're desperate for it to happen through Vettels success....

Not really. We got a free Vettel X1 last time, therefore it's perfectly logical to speculate that something may be given out this time.

I'm not greedy, I'm not expecting anything.

But, if it's free, I'll take two. :sly:
 
It would seem more probable to me that we could get not just a Vettel suit, but a variety of his different helmet designs. Perhaps even one for each race win?
 
Not really. We got a free Vettel X1 last time, therefore it's perfectly logical to speculate that something may be given out this time.

I'm not greedy, I'm not expecting anything.

But, if it's free, I'll take two. :sly:

That was a car already in the game though, everyone just got one for free. Expecting a completely new car or the even more ridiculous suggestion of a whole new track is pretty OTT.
 
That was a car already in the game though, everyone just got one for free. Expecting a completely new car or the even more ridiculous suggestion of a whole new track is pretty OTT.

I'm not going to pretend that this^ is what I was meaning to say; but it does encompass my thoughts on this thread.
 
I really can't see them giving us anything this time, when they did it last year it just seemed like an excuse to give everyone an X2010 so nobody could complain that they couldn't do the X2010 at Suzuka TT.
 
What did everyone think of the race?
 
What did everyone think of the race?

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=268491

Basically it's people raging about Vettel saying he's trash and the only reason he wins is because his car is better than everyone else and he is the luckiest driver of all time, skill has nothing to do with any of his wins. :scared: I guess you don't even need to read that thread now...
 
Somehow, I get the feeling that Ferrari made their licence hard to reach for PD and Sony. One of the lines would go like...

"In order for our licence to reproduce our racing formula 1 models, no other Formula 1 car/team is allowed to compete with theses said models."

Who knows. Ferrari tends to be like that some times...
:

Yeah, you might actually be quite right. Unfortunately :(
 
If it gona be a go kart it need to be a 125 cc with 6 gearbox

I'd be more than happy with shifter cars. Even plastered in Redbull livery.
 
I would also like it if they gave us vettel's race suit seeing as ome of my bobs is called s.vettel :)
 
Kaz loves his Nissans... why not a Delta Wing?

Because the license is crazy expensive and why would they give that as a reuslt of Vettel winning an F1 title?
 
I think that it's going to be something that we haven't seen yet...

A Nissan in Red Bull livery.
 
That was a car already in the game though, everyone just got one for free. Expecting a completely new car or the even more ridiculous suggestion of a whole new track is pretty OTT.

I'm not disagreeing with you. Some of the suggestions aren't realistic or relevant, but it's only fair to speculate.

My money's still on a Seb Vettel suit for BOB, it wouldn't take much work to sort that out, IF (IF!) they did decide to give anything away.
 
We knew about last years prize before he had even won the championship. So far this year, there has been nothing.
Do you see what i'm getting at.
 
Ryk
Not modern Interlagos - can we have the real original circuit Bumps, lumps and snakes in the swampybits.

So old he remembers when Ferradura was a left hander.

This, and the current last leg of the "Senna's "S"" was actually the other way around, as with the "opposite straight".

I've never seen it active, but my dad always talks about the old layout.
It had many possibilities, includind a semi-oval track. We tried to rebuild it, long time ago, in an editor from Grand Prix II. We've never finished it, though.
 
Link the Delta Wing to Sebastian Vettel. The only one is quite tedious via Inifiniti, something only car nerds will even be aware of.
 
I got nothing :grumpy:
Not even an Infiniti which is their sponsor..............
 
Back