Sebastian Vettel

  • Thread starter Thread starter james6653
  • 91 comments
  • 6,644 views
For which car though? You can't apply it like a normal paint chip since it's a livery you're suggesting.
Why not the Delta Wing? Name your reasons.

The great minds behind the DLC content think we share there love of GTRs - AND they think we love the RedBull - BUT they think we'd rather have 5 versions of 1 car rather than 1 version of something thats actually exciting.

That's just three reasons.

---------

I would love the DeltaWing, but I have enough savvy to know not to expect anything big from PD. I just let them surprise me. :)

PD gives us the FT86/FT86 II/BRZ/86GT/FRS; Fair enough their good cars, but I bet If we actually got a say in the matter on the DLC content we'd have a lot less of these bloody wish-lists.

All-in-all there's no way that PD will give us the DeltaWing - they'll shut us up by giving us something Japanese every 4-5 months (at the best of times) and they'll just put the matter to the side.
 
Last edited:
Might get his race suit & Helmet, that way all the S.Vettel bobs will look the part:D

I don't get this whole thing about the racing suits, helmets, paints and horns.. what use are they? i gave up trying to change the outfit of my driver after about 3 minutes out of sheer boredom..
 
Back