SEMA 2013 - People's choice award - Nov 5th

• Thread starter CTznOfTime
  • 557 comments
But it doesn't look real at all to me. Or is it a real, standard Vette with the rest photoshopped on? The banner certainly looks digitally added.

I'm gonna put this out there: could this car give us a hint at the options for car customisation in GT6?
That a good question.Also in the news that jordan put it say the car will be in gt6 but don't know how we will get it.I belive it culd be the xmax present or some kind of dlc who knows

Is this definitely the case or is there potential for it to be a partnership between GM and PD, don't forget GM Design are part of 'Vision Gran Turismo'.
From the Jalopnik article.
Many of the concepts unveiled at the SEMA Show have roots at the racetrack. Others show racing-influenced styling for the street. Most incorporate Chevrolet Accessories available from Chevrolet dealers, allowing customers to personalize their new performance car with factory-engineered and validated components that match the performance and quality of original equipment.

There's a chance this is part of the partnership, which would likely be so since the GT banner is on the windshield, but I'd still say it's GM designed.

I'm gonna put this out there: could this car give us a hint at the options for car customisation in GT6?

This is what i thought, i have a feeling that you can add most or all of them customise option to all premiums, black car yellow tinted headlights ummmmmmm

Does anyone think the Corvette Stingray Concept is our first close look at a Vision Gran Turismo car? It kind of sounds that way from the info on it.

Does anyone think the Corvette Stingray Concept is our first close look at a Vision Gran Turismo car? It kind of sounds that way from the info on it.
Probably, but I think its more on how the idea of car customizing in GT6 will be like, but who knows...

BYUnsQyCcAArQqS.jpg:large

sema-vettee-14_1035.jpg

b4XXDZecC8w.jpg

Last edited:
@Dionisiy Nice find, looks great in the flesh, would have been nice to see the 15 Year Anniversary Decals on it too which go from left to right. The spoiler has that "dragster" theme to it but I think it would have looked better it was black with darker wheels and vents.

It's a nice blend of performance and aesthetic modifications. It looks pissed off.

Lovin the style of that Corvette C7! I was expecting the paint to be more glossy rather than just a plain flat finish but it looks good overall.

Anyone notice the GT6 Pod in the background of the second picture?

Remember that our entries will most likely be limited to cars that have registered to compete in the GT Award.

So don't get your heart set on any car until you know it's competing.

Back