SEMA 2013 - People's choice award - Nov 5th

• Thread starter CTznOfTime
  • 557 comments
I'm not at all a Chevy guy, but I chose the 3500. I just feel trucks are always underrepresented in games Especially GT, the amount of trucks we have is less than each of: go karts, kei cars, hybrids, r34 skylines, 2010 NASCAR's, Ferraris, Lamborghini's, Toyota 86 concept cars, fiat 500s, and soon to be corvette c7's.

]It's a Jetta bud,

There is a Golf too.

1467423_366646086806003_733537705_n.jpg

I'm not at all a Chevy guy, but I chose the 3500. I just feel trucks are always underrepresented in games Especially GT, the amount of trucks we have is less than each of: go karts, kei cars, hybrids, r34 skylines, 2010 NASCAR's, Ferraris, Lamborghini's, Toyota 86 concept cars, fiat 500s, and soon to be corvette c7's.
Nowhere to properly drive that thing though.

bcb
Especially facebook! They should have coordinated with gtplanet for voting.

Or they could do a psn login and only let people who have a trophy in gt5 vote. That's not too restrictive, just enough to weed out people who won't care about gt6.

I must be missing something here. I've gone to the gran turismo Facebook page and cannot find anywhere to vote for the sema cars.

This is just for the people's award. The winner of the Gran Turismo trophy (the car that will be featured in Gran Turismo) will be picked by someone from PD. The winner of the people's award is just guaranteed a spot in the final.

With all the "PD doesn't care about there fans" in the last few years, who's to say they wouldn't just choose what the fans selected. Just to show that they listen and indeed do care about what their fans like.

I hope not but it is a possibility.

I'd rather have the Golf but just voted for the Pantera, as it has the best chance to beat the Corvette.

Corvette but in Black or Orange / red maybe or just a darker blue.. If we can't change the colour then de tomaso or golf

I prefer the Golf, it actually looks like a competition car rather than a hideous show pony. If there was a substantial livery editor PD could just give the players the stock cars and we could ruin them ourselves, rather than someone else doing it for us.

Tell me. Why this?
1453408_366638930140052_955630612_n.jpg

Why not this?
5V_rtYAvCno.jpg

That's like asking someone what type of cancer they'd rather have.

Back