SEMA 2013 - People's choice award - Nov 5th

• Thread starter CTznOfTime
  • 557 comments
Pantera? No, please, NO!
13752973071751217869.jpg

yes, pantera please, yes. :lol: I would like to see a properly setup pantera in GT6.

They could put it in as a standard, with the interior greyed out, then it would be perfect.

EA called, apparently a corvette escaped from the Need for Speed universe and they're wondering if anyone has seen it.

I think it was a hotwheels car before, then made into a real one. :lol:

While I do think that Corvette is hideous, I do think in a different color it may look much better than the regular stingray. It needs to lose the chrome grille though.

I'd choose the Golf, IS 340 or the Pantera from the cars shown in this thread.

I wouldn't mind a truck, if only because the past few winners have been pretty similar to each other, IMO. It doesn't say that the People's Choice will automatically be included in the game over Kaz' own choice (and really, I doubt it'll make it into GT6 at all, given the time frame), but opening up to allow the fan's to voice their opinions is never a bad thing 👍

Just thought I would bring this post up in case people were worried about the light blue C7 being in the game.

EA called, apparently a Corvette escaped from the Need for Speed universe and they're wondering if anyone has seen it.
I thought we couldn't have it like we couldn't have Porsche?

Back