SEMA Gran Turismo Award 2012

• Thread starter IngRobNy
  • 15 comments
Norway
Norway
IngRobNy
Will David Eckert's Ford Mustang Mach Forty be added to Gran Turismo 6 ?

Mustang-Mach-Forty.jpg

Picture is from autoweek.com.

Last edited:

But this is not a suggestion, this is a question.
The reason i'm asking this is that all the other SEMA Gran Turismo Awards cars from 2003 to 2011 is present in Gran Turismo 6.

For some reason, they haven't kept up with the modeling of the SEMA winners. It SHOULD arrive, we just don't know when....

But this is not a suggestion, this is a question.
The reason i'm asking this is that all the other SEMA Gran Turismo Awards cars from 2003 to 2011 is present in Gran Turismo 6.

Then why not ask about all of them, or vote on it if there's already a thread about it?

Then why not ask about all of them, or vote on it if there's already a thread about it?

I'm not going to start a argument, not here or in any other forums, never had and never will, maybe it should be under suggestion, i don't know, i'm sorry if this question is upsetting you. If the moderators think this question should be under suggestion, they will move or delete this post.

This is less of a suggestion in my eyes, and more of a question of why the SEMA winners have not been modelled for GT yet....

Maybe if the question was re-worded, and the OP altered to include them.

Thanks. i'm open for suggestions, the reason i didn't include the others in the question is because i think Kazunori Yamauchi and Polyphony Digital know which Gran Turismo SEMA awards cars are allready included in Gran Turismo 6.
Here are all of them:

Maybe 2012 and 2013 will be included in Gran Turismo 7 ?

Last edited:
No offense, but it really means you're asking for 2 more cars to be modeled which is a car suggestion and belongs in the appropriate forum IMO, not here.

No offense, but it really means you're asking for 2 more cars to be modeled which is a car suggestion and belongs in the appropriate forum IMO, not here.

;) I respect you're opinion, perhaps we can agree to disagree?
Anyway if the moderators find this unsuitable here, they are free to move it to the suggestion page.

This is NOT a request! PD said they would put the SEMA winners into the game. Where are they?

THAT is a question for what is the problem with development!

By the way, @IngRobNy , I really like your pic. NEAT!

This is NOT a request! PD said they would put the SEMA winners into the game. Where are they?

THAT is a question for what is the problem with development!

By the way, @IngRobNy , I really like your pic. NEAT!
Then the answer is, "they aren't modeled yet". Seems simple enough.

I too would like to know why it takes so long to finish the SEMA (and Concours d´Elegance) cars.

I think its a legit question to ask Kaz.

Why should this be a suggestion, why suggest cars that are already promised to be added? Pretty pointless IMO.

@TRLWNC7396 like your sig 👍 👍

Back