Server down Hellas

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sartnir
  • 351 comments
  • 29,346 views

Sartnir

(Banned)
Messages
55
Greece
Greece
Do you have any problems connect?
I have internet but it won"t connect.....!!!
:/
 
I have the same problem! Munich Germany....
 
No any "maintenance" "window" pop up.........no nothing before that......!!!
 
Same problem here in Eastern US...
 
Maintenance is scheduled for tomorrow, maybe someone glitches the server!? hope it doesn't last as long as the christmas login bug...
 
DSC_0398.JPG

:/
No warning no nothing....!!!
:/
And i was "doing staff" with my new
Corvette Gr.3 Road Car
 
DSC_0398.JPG


PSN itself is down, not GTS.
I checked the PSN man..........it"s ok.........
From the internet connection option................at the options..........
:/
And i can "go into" PSN download add-ons demos e.t.c
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Yep, switched to a different game which also connects to the PSN server and that game is fine. All GTS being the problem.
 
GUYS then why i can go IN TO PSN "clearly"..........?
:confused:
 
GUYS then why i can go IN TO PSN "clearly"..........?
:confused:

Because you’re not the only person in the world experiencing difficulties?????
 
Back