Server down Hellas

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sartnir
  • 351 comments
  • 29,346 views
You read what i said man..........
;)
THINK then speak.........
Good "luck now"
;)

You said Saturday the game is boring and PS is a fraud so the outage should work well for you.

GOOD LUCK
 
God of War trailer with a release date just got announced... probably caused the PSN to go crazy (I know I did). lol
 
You said Saturday the game is boring and PS is a fraud so the outage should work well for you.

GOOD LUCK
What i said it STILL stand ;)
To you.........."bad luck".............with your irony ;)
 
Sartnir
Server down Hellas
Sartnir
Do you have any problems connect?
No, my Hellas connected just fine.

Slideshow_01.jpg
 
What i said it STILL stand ;)
To you.........."bad luck".............with your irony ;)

Thank you for editing the name calling.
On topic, I'm sure we'll have some information soon enough as to what's going on. All is well.
 
Ahhh I’ve created a psn down thread and didn’t see this! Admin please delete my post and apologies for duplicating
 
Admin if you want it...........delete mine too......
Thanks.....!!!
 
zagreb,kroatien
drove and thrown in the middle of the race
 
Glad it's not just me, I put in a great personal qualifier and it got 'lost', couldn't get within 3 tenths when the server reconnected :crazy:

I didn't dare enter a race, and my gaming time is over for the day :nervous:
 
unfortunately, no excuses, I'm ashamed of them either

:banghead::ouch:👎👎👎👎👎👎:grumpy::grumpy::grumpy::grumpy:
 
Last edited by a moderator:
How am I supposed to make money with the pit lane glitch the last day before the update! Knowing that two of the cars will be the most expensive cars in game :banghead:
 
PSN is working, but super laggy, I'm guessnig it's a PSN issue and not a GTS issue atm.
 
U.K. PSN Store seems to be up, but GTS servers don’t seem to want to connect;

Error code NP-32470-6
 
U.K. PSN Store seems to be up, but GTS servers don’t seem to want to connect;

Error code NP-32470-6
To me here in Hellas is still "down".....!!!
 
WS-36696-0 Error in Canada, won't connect on repeated attempts. Game blames it on PSN.
I wanted to save up some money with GT League, yet I guess that's pointless without being able to save.
 
I managed to upload a decal to my profile via the website so I’m guessing there is some link between PSN and the GTS servers rather than either of them being down?
 
I managed to upload a decal to my profile via the website so I’m guessing there is some link between PSN and the GTS servers rather than either of them being down?
PSN have some problems
 
Several people from different regions I race with, have had all kinds of problems most of the morning. Was bad, then worse, now dead.
I'm only hopeful for a patch, fix stuck on grid, stuck in auto-drive. Too bad they wont go ahead and set that up now, while we cant get in.

But does this effect all online games ? Only online I play is GTS, asking for the guy down the street.
 
PSN have some problems
Im not sure PSN is that broken, I can login to the store and I’m downloading Deus Ex at what psn might consider break-neck speeds
 
Im not sure PSN is that broken, I can login to the store and I’m downloading Deus Ex at what psn might consider break-neck speeds
Check the PSN status on your PS4
 
Im not sure PSN is that broken, I can login to the store and I’m downloading Deus Ex at what psn might consider break-neck speeds
Says so on the Psn status page I've just seen. Gaming and social is experiencing difficulties. It's psn not gts. It's the same page screenshoted earlier in this thread.

Psn is up. But part of it is experiencing difficulties . The game and social part it seems.
 
Oh my, why does it insist on furthering my frustration by making me wait as it trys to do an online save after every league mode game.
 
Back