• 351 comments
Sartnir
Server down Hellas
Sartnir
Do you have any problems connect?
No, my Hellas connected just fine.

Slideshow_01.jpg

What i said it STILL stand ;)
To you.........."bad luck".............with your irony ;)

Thank you for editing the name calling.
On topic, I'm sure we'll have some information soon enough as to what's going on. All is well.

Glad it's not just me, I put in a great personal qualifier and it got 'lost', couldn't get within 3 tenths when the server reconnected :crazy:

I didn't dare enter a race, and my gaming time is over for the day :nervous:

unfortunately, no excuses, I'm ashamed of them either

:banghead::ouch:👎👎👎👎👎👎:grumpy::grumpy::grumpy::grumpy:

Last edited by a moderator:
How am I supposed to make money with the pit lane glitch the last day before the update! Knowing that two of the cars will be the most expensive cars in game :banghead:

WS-36696-0 Error in Canada, won't connect on repeated attempts. Game blames it on PSN.
I wanted to save up some money with GT League, yet I guess that's pointless without being able to save.

I managed to upload a decal to my profile via the website so I’m guessing there is some link between PSN and the GTS servers rather than either of them being down?

Several people from different regions I race with, have had all kinds of problems most of the morning. Was bad, then worse, now dead.
I'm only hopeful for a patch, fix stuck on grid, stuck in auto-drive. Too bad they wont go ahead and set that up now, while we cant get in.

But does this effect all online games ? Only online I play is GTS, asking for the guy down the street.

Im not sure PSN is that broken, I can login to the store and I’m downloading Deus Ex at what psn might consider break-neck speeds
Says so on the Psn status page I've just seen. Gaming and social is experiencing difficulties. It's psn not gts. It's the same page screenshoted earlier in this thread.

Psn is up. But part of it is experiencing difficulties . The game and social part it seems.

Back