Server down Hellas

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sartnir
  • 351 comments
  • 29,346 views
I've just been online with Assetto Corsa with no issues. GT still gives me np-32470-6 error though.

Been racing Assetto Corsa all day. No online issues here...
15171670214491970829635.jpg
 
I'm offline with GT S here in Norway :guilty:.
 
PSN is having issues on the PS4 right now.
"You may have some difficulty launching games, applications, or online features. Our engineers are working to resolve the issue as soon as possible, and we thank you for your patience."
 
Looks like we're cheated out of doing at least 1 race. Think I did nations cup. Was looking forward to monza rolling in a hyundai. Back to skyrim it is
 
Messing around in scape mode and it connected!

Edit: and I'm.disconnected again.

Edit2: and I'm back online...smh.
 
Last edited:
At las
 
Reconnected here in London. I get to do the corvette race :-D
 
Same. Annoying to say the least.

I wonder if it's because they're dedicated servers?

Not sure, but AC is the only game I could connect to today.
Hey, not complaining at all!!
 
I think this was problem with GTS servers not PSN because my other game could connect normaly.
 
I was able to get back online by changing one simple thing and it goes as follows.

On your PS4 log out and restart.
Then using a PC (It has to be a pc) go to PlayStation.com and login to your psn account, and then you can go back and login on you PS4 and it should work.
I don't why it has to be on a PC but it made the difference for me and solved all my issue's both with PSN & GTS.
Hope this helps
 
I was able to get back online by changing one simple thing and it goes as follows.

On your PS4 log out and restart.
Then using a PC (It has to be a pc) go to PlayStation.com and login to your psn account, and then you can go back and login on you PS4 and it should work.
I don't why it has to be on a PC but it made the difference for me and solved all my issue's both with PSN & GTS.
Hope this helps
Did the same thing this morning and it worked for me as well
 
I'm out there
I've had enough
qualifications-ok
race to half....
and then.......ne-210a10a1
np-32470-6

all my luck expired my psn account
a vacation of at least a month, and maybe longer
At least I'll be nervous to get rid of ridiculous drivers, punishing for no reason, server crash, ejecting, loss ........
to others - lots of luck and nerves
 
Back