Server down Hellas

• Thread starter Sartnir
  • 351 comments
Now then, if they can't find the page they link to themselves what chance do we have????

Attachments

• 151716498629584596036675069122.jpg
    151716498629584596036675069122.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 38
I would do GT League racing, but without saving I'll pass...
Ok, I'm already testing the GT Monza race. Maybe it'll save later :scared::lol:

I can't even save time trial replays in arcade mode. I'm not risking a power outage waiting for the servers to come back on. So stupid. GT7 better not pull this online only BS.

Yeah, i wanted to play in the evening and it seems like PSN is down... I'm mainly PC gamer and this kind of **** on ps4 is like middle ages :P Goooooo sony!

Down here in England for the first time in a few days, has been for most of the afternoon as far as I can see. Getting error code NP-32470-6. Hope PSN fixes this soon!

Again a break from GTSport. Germany same problem. It says on the playstation website that you might have some problems with games who use sozialcontent. So is gtsport. Sony failed so often already for what I'm playing?

For some reason i have been able to get on but my friends cannot we have a weekly race starting soon and its a big one the last of season 1 with 3 drivers looking to take the crown.

I have a SONY 900e and after the recent update for the tv I have been having issues with an error causing it to turn off and having a red blinking light. What is going on with SONY?

I connected earlier, left the console on but it switched itself off. Can't get in at all now. London based..... Was looking forward to the GR3 corvette road cars so much :'(

Did one race missing out again on another. Between this and getting disconnected from fia races. It takes the cake

I've just been online with Assetto Corsa with no issues. GT still gives me np-32470-6 error though.

I've been unable to connect to Gran Turismo SPORT, and Project Cars 2 thus far.

GTA Online didn't work earlier, but it seems to be working now.

Edit: lol jk, GTA keeps timing out at 90%

Back