Show off your latest purchase!

• Thread starter McLaren
  • 36,251 comments
One of these (in Swiss layout) - a bloody godsend when in VR, and honestly if you have a cockpit then you need one of these. Plus they're as cheap as chips.

image.jpg

Yep, these are awesome đź‘Ť

I have four now, for my MAME and VPinball cabs and now for my rig. :D

One of these (in Swiss layout) - a bloody godsend when in VR, and honestly if you have a cockpit then you need one of these. Plus they're as cheap as chips.

image.jpg

I have a K-830

As you said, it is a godsend when I am in bed watching TV.

Haha, I also have that same Logitech keyboard. I use it a lot at work when we are replacing a network switch/stack/chassis. Much more convenient and much lighter than trying to hold a laptop.

I just recently acquired a Logitech G602 mouse. So far it's been very good. The weight is on point, and it feels better quality than my old mouse, a cheap Zealot 5500.
logitech_G602.jpg

Went for a small buying binge on Medieval Collectables.
View attachment 895688 View attachment 895689 View attachment 895690 View attachment 895691 View attachment 895692

The helmet's a tad too big for me, given my lack of chainmail, but looks great on the shelf nonetheless. Its a bit out of place next to my Brodie and Stahl helmets, but will look more at home as the collection grows. I'm considering a German Sallet next.
As for the dragons, I'm always keeping an eye out for more, but unfortunately not many of the others on Medieval Collectables nor Amazon catch my eye. There's a nice purple one available on both sites, but I'm not a fan of the snout and mouth.
View attachment 895693
We have a sizable "fantasy" statue collection too. We go to a couple if different festivals and shops and typically pick up one or two at each. If your anywhere near Michigan and have the opportunity to go to Mackinaw, you will want to make a stop at a store called Enchanted Knight. They have a very nice connection there. Peru sure they have a website too.

Edit: fixing spelling....

Last edited:
Spindle sheared off of the rack adjuster for the dishwasher so a new, metal not plastic, one was ordered.

41tOR2cWEgL._AC_SY400_.jpg

Took me 10 minutes to get the first side done and two for the second side. :lol:

Bonus, the annoying plastic on plastic squeak is gone.

I haven't posted in here in a while.

I'll make up for it though.

m007223628_10ac2ee3-b183-477f-a203-c46b48436539.jpg

+

m007243923_0c3a8519-bd1e-4fa6-97a5-cded64203dd6.jpg

+

ez8TuEG.png

+

VVl3ynm.png

Also snagged some digital titles (Untitled Goose Game, both classic Doom ports, which are really good)

I need one of these for my fiancée. Animal Crossing is coming and we want to play 2 player on the same island.

Got some Bilstein dampers and Mountune springs for my Ford Fiesta ST. Car already handles very well, but there is always room for improvement.

2364-CSU-AA-2T.jpg
Nice!
Are those the B8 dampers? I contacted Bilstein service last year as I wanted to get some B14 (height adjustable ones) for my Fiesta ST. They were out of stock and told me there would be another batch ready for this year.

Anyways, keep us posted on how they behave, the ST can be a bit firm when driving slowly :D

Nice!
Are those the B8 dampers? I contacted Bilstein service last year as I wanted to get some B14 (height adjustable ones) for my Fiesta ST. They were out of stock and told me there would be another batch ready for this year.

Anyways, keep us posted on how they behave, the ST can be a bit firm when driving slowly :D
Yup, B8 dampers! I tried to get the B8s last year and, same as you with the B14s, they were out of stock. They were selling quick, initially, so I finally decided to go for it again. They come bundled with the Mountune springs as a "Clubsport" package for a reasonable price here.

I will report back on their performance as soon as I install them. Looking to get better tires as well, so the car should handle even better than it already does. Enjoy driving yours!

20200306_155520.jpg
:mischievous::lol:
And there's more where that came from! Had to get some before the panic sets in here. So long as nothing crazy is reported, i suspect I'll be able to get my hands on some dearly needed baby wipes tomorrow as well.

IMG_20200309_163731.jpg

Picked these today, after a few weeks of undecision. I never liked earbuds without any kind of ear support because they would fall off often.

For now, they seem quite good and comfortable.

Yeh 1960's ish, personally I like the Stones version, but I am a Stones fan :)
According to my research, it's from 1957. Tanya Tucker on the other hand released her cover of the song in 1978.
Regarding the advert, I can remember it as clear as day when I here that song, that's why I quickly searched for it when I saw Not Fade Away on the record.
I can understand that. I think an old Geico commercial from 2004 was how I found out about the song "Can't Touch This", which is one I am pretty fond of and by extension, I found out about "Superfreak" by Rick James as well.

And I am sure the list doesn't stop there! :)

After several years of just using the built in effects in my amp I finally decided to get my self a nice pedal.

I watched reviews of quite a few and I decided on this one from Tc electronic.
DSC04271.jpg

I think the MT-2 is good pedal as well but I just liked the sound of the fangs more and it was cheaper at the local store I got it from.

The MT-2 is more of a meme than actually a good pedal. Although there's plenty of talented people that can make it sound amazing. TC Eletronic stuff is really, really good! Nice purchase

After several years of just using the built in effects in my amp I finally decided to get my self a nice pedal.

I watched reviews of quite a few and I decided on this one from Tc electronic.
View attachment 899983
I don't play my electric much at all these days. Or even plug in the acoustic/electric. But every once in a while I get a couple week long kick with it until I get tired of it again. And every single time this happens, I do research on amps and pedals, and next thing I know I'm watching a chain of YT videos where people shoves pedals down my throat saying they take electric guitar playing to a new level.

Can you give us an update later... Is a pedal worth it? Will it keep me playing?

The MT-2 is more of a meme than actually a good pedal.
Nice purchase
How are you going to tell him it's a bad purchase and a nice purchase in the same paragraph? LOL

Can you give us an update later... Is a pedal worth it? Will it keep me playing?
Yeah for me it's been worth it cause it's way better than the built in amp effects in my current amp. The keep playing part is more up to you though imo.

Back