Show Your Drift Cars

• Thread starter Roors
  • 9,360 comments
Hey guys, I pretty much just made the same exact post in the photomode section, but here I go again :lol: :

I'm a DFGT drifting noob. Used to drift 4WD on N tyres in prologue, but having found this FT I put it to work and I have a whole new lease of life. RWD drifting is so much more fun, but I'm looking to upgrade my drift machine but dont know which direction to go. I like to be different, so any suggestions are welcome. Probably wont go with a Silvia, although the RM version looks bad ass!

Here's my baby and my favourite pic so far, hope you like:

AutumnRingMini.jpg

Hey guys, I pretty much just made the same exact post in the photomode section, but here I go again :lol: :

I'm a DFGT drifting noob. Used to drift 4WD on N tyres in prologue, but having found this FT I put it to work and I have a whole new lease of life. RWD drifting is so much more fun, but I'm looking to upgrade my drift machine but dont know which direction to go. I like to be different, so any suggestions are welcome. Probably wont go with a Silvia, although the RM version looks bad ass!

Here's my baby and my favourite pic so far, hope you like:

AutumnRingMini.jpg
The Toyoburu i was sketchy when lookin in to that car since i couldnt see any of the specs on it like hp torque and yeah

Here are mine.

This is my first, and only, love. My '83 Mitsubishi Lancer EX 1800GSR Intercooled Turbo. Nothing but pure fun to drive.

EigerNordwandShortTrack_1.jpg

Then I won this and thought it'd make a great drifter. Trust me, it does. And it doesn't look to bad either!

TsukubaCircuit_1.jpg

And tonight, I found this in the used car lot. Cost me a fair bit, but 10500rpm NA drifting is amazing!

AutumnRingMini_1.jpg

And that's me so far :)

More Z's are slowly popping up now. đź‘Ť
Its a great car if its tuned right.

Yeah I noticed that as well, you should check out my Zele Motorsport Replica 370z in my photo gallery. Although I don't like the black Volk G2's on the real car, so I swapped them out with some white Volk CE28N's. I drive a 350z real life with tuned suspension for autocross. Even with the 350z with tuned suspension in GT5, it almost drives exactly the same. đź‘Ť

I will try to get some action shots for you later but here is a teaser I made earlier this morning before my calculus final. On a side note, soooo happy that class if finally over!
sangimignanotownsquare.jpg

Last edited:
just started drifting over the weekend... damn this is fun. I've been a motorsports photographer for many years and have shot drifting a long time.... photo mode in this game is worth the price of admission alone. I can do so many thing I've dreamed of, but just aren't possible in real life.

Here's my baby... 370Z
130840285.jpg

130840284.jpg

130935355.jpg

I also built a 350Z
130935350.jpg

130935348.jpg

and an S13
130935356.jpg

130747066.jpg

hi guys, this is my first post in the drifting section!

im having fun learning, it seems way more intense than GT4.

anyway here is my 240SX, i tried a 350z but its got too much grip, have no idea how you guys do it!!
cidbc0f2c225b034c058744.jpg

HJLamont... I think your picture is out of focus. Always make sure to hit the square button before snapping the pic, so it will refocus, each time you change your composition.

ishift... I think if you slow your shutter speed down, you'll improve your shots a lot. in the shots you posted, your shutter speed is so fast that you're even stopping the wheels... see how they are frozen, there's no motion. If you bring it down to like 1/125th you'll see some of that motion. Where did you get the matte paint chip?

ishift... I think if you slow your shutter speed down, you'll improve your shots a lot. in the shots you posted, your shutter speed is so fast that you're even stopping the wheels... see how they are frozen, there's no motion. If you bring it down to like 1/125th you'll see some of that motion. Where did you get the matte paint chip?

Thanks for the advice, I just started messing with the camera today and was unsure of what everything meant, so I will keep that in mind on my next photo shoot I take. The matte paint chip I got from all golds in the karting special event.

Really nice second shot s15specr. Very realistic.
Thanks mate đź‘Ť

Question, how do you guys put the pictures from your ps3 to you pc? do you have to have a usb stick?

When you have taken the photo go on photo album which is on the gt life menu, then export to XMB photos, then copy the photo from your ps3 to a usb device, then after that create a new photo album on your gtplanet profile page and upload the pictures from there, hope that helps :)

Finally found a Supra RZ in the Used car lot. All i can say is it drifts like a dream and i wish i was premium instead of the Mk3 Supra :(

5241858522_f56ee80017_z.jpg

5241858518_bf24fe45bf_z.jpg

Nice shots Fadam... are you a photographer? I can see that you know your settings and have an eye for composition. Car looks good. I still can't figure out why they have a mk3 supra as premium and not a mkIV... It should be the other way around if not both.

AutumnRingMini.jpg

AutumnRingMini_2.jpg

I'll leave these here for now, this was the first time out with the car bone stock. It's looking a bit different now, I'll get some shots today after work :)

Still waiting on my 1800GSR....the used lot is taunting me.

When you have taken the photo go on photo album which is on the gt life menu, then export to XMB photos, then copy the photo from your ps3 to a usb device, then after that create a new photo album on your gtplanet profile page and upload the pictures from there, hope that helps :)

Ok thanks mate!

Nice shots Fadam... are you a photographer? I can see that you know your settings and have an eye for composition. Car looks good. I still can't figure out why they have a mk3 supra as premium and not a mkIV... It should be the other way around if not both.

Thank you, but i'm not a photographer although i would like to get into it eventually. Yea i couldn't agree more, I don't know if it's just me or what but i see the Mk4 as a more iconic car then the Mk3

Back