Show Your Drift Cars

• Thread starter Roors
  • 9,360 comments
9590289491_a935bc79ed_c.jpg

Here's my AMUSE :dopey:

Nice Z! That part of the track makes some nice photos.
Interesting... Well I am going to stay away from it anyways, just cause cheating is no fun. I would like to keep the game as realistic as possible.
I think most people try to hack realistic things, like LSX swaps, or lowering their cars more than the base game will let them.

But I agree with you, it's too close to cheating for me.

The car we were discussing was the MX5 Touring Car. At least that's how I understood it.

The post I quoted talks about an S15, because I'm a noob and didn't realize I was quoting something from 2010.

I can understand how you'd think I was replying to the present day conversation. lol

The post I quoted talks about an S15, because I'm a noob and didn't realize I was quoting something from 2010.

I can understand how you'd think I was replying to the present day conversation. lol

:lol: that makes more sense.. the only car that looked like an RM was that MX5 TC so.. yeah.

You dont need to post the same Photo many times, i Am sure i have seen that Photo several times in this Theard before..............

Toyota Aristo V300 '00​

- 5 Speed Gearbox
- Racing Clutch | Flywheel
- 3 Rotor 20B
- 650 RWHP | 420ft-lb
- 1,233kg

Toyota Aristo V300 '00​

- 5 Speed Gearbox
- Racing Clutch | Flywheel
- 3 Rotor 20B
- 650 RWHP | 420ft-lb
- 1,233kg

Where did you get the 20B?

I know the 787b is a 26B but... I don't know what car has the 20B, besides the 767b which isn't in the game.

Where did you get the 20B?

I know the 787b is a 26B but... I don't know what car has the 20B, besides the 767b which isn't in the game.

It's one of the race cars. Forgot which. Either the TC or maybe reamemiya street/race car.

Interesting... Well I am going to stay away from it anyways, just cause cheating is no fun. I would like to keep the game as realistic as possible.
A lot of us keep it realistic as well. People do engine swaps in real life, even crazy stuff. A friend of mine here made a procharged ls1 rwd ek civic a few years ago then sold it. Basically it just had civic body panels, but still.

Most of what you see as "cheating" is easily possible in real life, and should of been possible in GT5 to start off with anyway.

There's nothing unrealistic about putting a 2JZ in a Silvia for example. It's been done hundreds, probably thousands of times in real life.

It's one of the race cars. Forgot which. Either the TC or maybe reamemiya street/race car.

A lot of us keep it realistic as well. People do engine swaps in real life, even crazy stuff. A friend of mine here made a procharged ls1 rwd ek civic a few years ago then sold it. Basically it just had civic body panels, but still.

That car was a handful! He was here for import alliance years ago, turned to get on the interstate, floor it and damn near 180'd. The kid who has it now got of kicked out of our weekly meet spot, because he kept revving it (straight pipes) causing the buildings alarm to go off at 11:30pm. The owner had to get out of bed and was not happy, so he told us it's over. I think it's supercharged now also.

Didn't he LS an impreza after selling the civic?

My ///M5 (taken before i really learned how to adjust shutter speed.
But here's my yellow monster :sly:
lightbox

lightbox

lightbox

lightbox

lightbox

lightbox

lightbox

lightbox

lightbox

And this isn't a drift shot of course, but i'll have some pictures of her drifting soon ;) . If you're a Frank Ocean fan you'll see where I got the inspiration from. My Acura Integurl:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back