SimVibe (SimXperience)

• Thread starter the_greeze
  • 934 comments
How about all 8 channels for a different comparison.
See description for what is what.

Have a generally good idea now of all the effects regards usage of the telemetry data and car physics to the relevant axis. Working on how they might be configured to feel better with specific frequencies, based on how responsive individual effects can be or the value they bring to the immersion compared to others

Last edited:
hello
i just got this. and i am a little clueless.

i think i have it set up right. when i hit test tone in sim commander seat jumps when it should and the pedals sound off when they should. but nothing in pc2.

i have an asus strix 7.1 usb headset with an external amp thats set as default . the sound card for sim vibe is my on board creative recon 3d.
the test tones work fine in windows also.

in project cars 2 in the external software tab i have tried both project cars 1 and 2

im using a i nuke 100 dsp amp. channel a is fount right and left . channel b is rear right .. left

channel a comes from the input on the on-board sound that is left and right. its wired it also jumps the subwoffer in windows test tone. its powering the tst 209 under the seat.

channel b come from the rear outs on my sound card. it powering the ADX hooked to the pedals.

it launches the game with the parameters -applaunch 378860 -silent. is that disabling the info from simvibe?
ive tried it with or with out it

thought help please
thanks

hello guys I apologize in advance if I can be incomprehensible use the translator I would be able to your advice for advice I would like to make a change to my position that at the moment to a single bass under the seat the effects in my opinion overlap too I would like to add one front and back according to the idea and good? then how can I set up simvibe to split the effects between a bass chaker and another? thank you

Guyz I need help locating faulty Buttkicker Gamer 2 or earthquake SHELL SHOXX shacker for a DIY clamp for the Earthquake QB-1 MINIQUAKE to my DOFreality P3 motion sim.
Any suggestions much appreciated.

Back