*SMALL* things that PD could implement in GT6

• Thread starter magawolaz
  • 160 comments
Few little ideas:

- Realistic tow effect in offline races.
- Possibility to randomize the AI opponents in arcade mode from the launch race menu, instead of quit the race and restart until have a good grid. They are unable to create a credible start grid but they can probably do that.
- Not be obliged to keep the button pressed for headlights (kind of stupid...). Possibility to turn on the headlights for standard cars too.
If you go into your control setup there's two options for headlights, one of which is a toggle.

I wish they would give us the option to view the tuning sheets for all cars in the garage via a new selection button added to the 'Car Details' popup box.

I get annoyed that I have to change cars if I want to view those sheets or do any tuning to my cars.

[...]
Ability to sort garage by model name, car usage (km) (like in gt5)
[...]

Oh and change those seasonals a bit!

[...]

I probably wouldn't mind it if my chosen sort(by PP or whatever) would be remembered longer than I stay on the garage screen, too.

[...]
Well these couple of things got patched in. Baby steps I guess :D

And maybe the camber problem as well?

Last edited:
You can now view the member list of any club from the website :D

Still can't do this from the game, but I believe it'll be soon available with either a hotfix or an update.
This was most likely a quick server-side change, since the member list was already available to the owner of the club.

The ability to adjust deadzones on the DS3. Even when using analog sticks I can't be easy on the throttle. It acts like the switch and it make cars like the 97T nigh impossible for me to drive. :( Also, it seems that you can't turn in as far as you can with a wheel; made known when D-padders found it much harder to gold the Chaparral seasonal. The steering deadzone may be off a bit.

Don't switch off my user BGM when I join a mics enabled room please, PD.

Really bugs me when I have to switch from Daft Punk to some of the crap in the soundtrack (Depeche Mode remixes should never happen, and we need Kavinsky for the Sierra rally... Because OutRun.) because some squawky kids can't be bothered typing.

Really bugs me when I have to switch from Daft Punk to some of the crap in the soundtrack (Depeche Mode remixes should never happen, and we need Kavinsky for the Sierra rally... Because OutRun.) because some squawky kids can't be bothered typing.

Same here, I want to hear my own tracks, not some random kids squeaking about.

Bring back the used rims of the day from GT4 and allow the use of paints on stock rims.

Also the ability to paint all cars including race cars and concepts.

I wonder why they removed this feature. I didnt know about it for months after i bought gt4. It was a great surprise and added some personality to the cars.

There are such limited personalization ability. Whether its performance or styling.

The game would be better if they added more fine tuned performance options, like forza but in addition have different manuafacturers which had strengths and weaknesses.

When browsing through the tuners in gt4 this idea came to mind.

Back