So, about that course creator.

• Thread starter interpunct
  • 831 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
*Citation needed*

The Senna content opened early May , DLC was due a couple weeks later in mid May , due to licence issues it didn't appear until at the very end of the month and was , again , delayed .

https://www.gtplanet.net/ayrton-senna-gt6-content-gets-may-27th-release-date/
https://www.gtplanet.net/gt6-online...d-for-may-30th-ayrton-senna-content-expected/

There was no " around " May about it .

👍

I was going by the quote that @cutmeamango posted ^

That is, "early may" was quite likely speculation due the date of his passing being the 1st.

Yes, I remember in the Senna content thread people were just assuming it would be released on May 1st.

Last edited:
So, about that course creator...

Anyone have any news ? Are there any *people here connected , ( even vaguely ) to PD that have any information regarding the delay or expected release ?

*Mods not included , unless they are willing to spill all

👍

Anyone have any news ? Are there any *people here connected , ( even vaguely ) to PD that have any information regarding the delay or expected release ?

*Mods not included , unless they are willing to spill all

👍

I'm not sure if even Kaz knows to be honest. I think Famine hinted that it is done and they are facing problems but they are not technical, so maybe it's some sort of legal jumble they have to sort out. In the meantime with GT6 there's maintenance scheduled for the 25th of June (right guys?) so it could be coming there. If not there it will be soon.

So, about that course creator..

I had a wonderfull idea !

pic1815819_lg%20%28Small%29-500x500.jpg

What about designing our own F1/GT-minded boardgame... ? While we are waiting, creating something else :sly:

Oh and I will announce DLC right away, cardboard-layouts for hills and bridges.. :D

Next summer...

So, about that course creator..

I had a wonderfull idea !

pic1815819_lg%20%28Small%29-500x500.jpg

What about designing our own F1/GT-minded boardgame... ? While we are waiting, creating something else :sly:

Oh and I will announce DLC right away, cardboard-layouts for hills and bridges.. :D

Next summer...

That track looks a lot like Willow Springs :)

Tonight, tonight, oh-wow.... ;)

We shall see.

Get ready to be disappointed 👍

Just 3 SRTs , 2 GT Academy cars in the dealership in my opinion .

Maybe a goodwood update at a stretch ....

Pigs might fly if it includes FIA GT Championship ,

And..... you can have my sister for free if the update contains the course creator .

PM me a sending address tomorrow . I will post her :D

Get ready to be disappointed 👍

Just 3 SRTs , 2 GT Academy cars in the dealership in my opinion .

Maybe a goodwood update at a stretch ....

Pigs might fly if it includes FIA GT Championship ,

And..... you can have my sister for free if the update contains the course creator .

PM me a sending address tomorrow . I will post her :D
Sorry my friend...but, the Dark Age has gone...

Pigs flew in the Dark Ages? :lol:

@TJC_69 If nobody else claims your sister, I'll take her. If she isn't ugly. (Though secretly I'm not holding my breath for the course maker either)

Yes of course .

She's almost ready at launch .
The beta version of her started a year ago .
And it's hard to tell how long she will be as she takes more time than expected 👍 :D

dimassa19Sorry my friend...but, the Dark Age has gone...

Pigs? ...no.

Sense of humour ..... Not for everybody it transpires

Probably..... But it's fun to hope! ;) .... With the understanding that we will probably be let down, so my hopes aren't THAT high.....

I am abit exited for the course maker that I couldn't wait until the sun rose then I realised that the maintenance Isn't happening until 7pm. Now I don't think It will come I keep thinking It might because some guy posted a video of the beta version but some says Its gt5. If It doesn't come then Im done with GT6. I have a feeling that It might definitely come tonight or the 1.22 update because surely everyone knows by now on the odd numbers on the updates Is the boring one and the even numbers update Is the good one.

Yup, you's are setting your selves up for disappointment. The Course Maker will come when it's ready, and I highly doubt that PD would release it without announcing it prior to the update going live.

Should of been ready a long time ago there shouldn't be any reason why it should be still in development

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back