So, about that course creator.

• Thread starter interpunct
  • 831 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Should of been ready a long time ago there shouldn't be any reason why it should be still in development
@Famine has already been over why it has been delayed. Although he can't tell us exactly why, for reasons I completely understand, we can get a good grasp as to why it has been delayed, just by reading into the words. It never had a release date, so technically it's not 'late', yes we've had to wait a while, but I feel it'll be worth the wait.

@Famine has already been over why it has been delayed. Although he can't tell us exactly why, for reasons I completely understand, we can get a good grasp as to why it has been delayed, just by reading into the words. It never had a release date, so technically it's not 'late', yes we've had to wait a while, but I feel it'll be worth the wait.

Technically not late ? Hmmm ... As a user who owns the downloaded version of GT6 I would be inclined to agree with you .

The cover of the hard copy of the game doesn't though . It states that it comes with on the box art -

" A NEW COURSE MAKER "

http://vgboxart.com/view/61114/gran-turismo-6-cover/

It does NOT say -

*COURSE MAKER NOT FEATURED AS ADVERTISED . COMING SOON AS AN UPDATE . BY SOON WE MAY MEAN WE HAVE NO IDEA . I MEAN , WE HAVE PROBLEMS WITH IT RIGHT NOW , WE CAN'T TELL YOU WHAT THEY ARE OR WHEN IT'S EXPECTED ... BUT HERE'S YOUR COPY OF GT6 THAT STATES IT COMES IN YOUR GAME AT PURCHASE

It's absolutely not late at all 👍

Technically not late ? Hmmm ... As a user who owns the downloaded version of GT6 I would be inclined to agree with you .

The cover of the hard copy of the game doesn't though . It states that it comes with on the box art -

It does NOT say -

It's absolutely not late at all 👍

As someone who owns the physical copy, I can't even find where it says "A New Course Maker" anywhere. Not sure if it helps that I have the 15th Anniversary edition, but I doubt its a massive difference.

Also, I suspect that box in the link might have been fan made.

:lol:

That's fanmade.

As far as I'm aware it only mentions Course Maker on one region's box - can't remember which - but it certainly doesn't on the UK one.

I have a hunch, maybe they're saving the oh so desired Course Maker as the best for last.

Now that you've had your vegetables, HERE COMES THE MEAT

I have a hunch, maybe they're saving the oh so desired Course Maker as the best for last.

Now that you've had your vegetables, HERE COMES THE MEAT

"How can you have your pudding when you don't eat your meat?!?!"

Where's alb123?

net6d.jpg

Get ready to be disappointed 👍

Just 3 SRTs , 2 GT Academy cars in the dealership in my opinion .

Maybe a goodwood update at a stretch ....

Pigs might fly if it includes FIA GT Championship ,

And..... you can have my sister for free if the update contains the course creator ....

You can call me ......... Nostradamus :D

Nice update .... Wonder when then can be bothered finishing the 1.5 year old game on last gens console though ?

.... " Soon "

Stay tuned for more no news on the feature that may arrive in time for PS5

What a joke PD is
👍

Here's a course I'd like to create. In a city, urban environment, lots of Aarmco and jersey barriers along the sides. Tall buildings off to the east, soccer/football stadium in the middle.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 54
Here's a course I'd like to create. In a city, urban environment, lots of Aarmco and jersey barriers along the sides. Tall buildings off to the east, soccer/football stadium in the middle.

You're in luck ! GT6 comes with a course creat...... oh no . That's right it doesn't .

Looks good to drive , I like your design there fellow gtp'er 👍

:)

TheProRacer- What if the course creator works
like Far Cry 3's map editor?
WOW.
(never going to happen)

What if they ever get their finger out of their posterior and actually release it ?

Now that would be good 👍

Last edited:
You're in luck ! GT6 comes with a course creat...... oh no . That's right it doesn't .

What if they ever get their finger out of their posterior and actually release it ?

Now that would be good 👍

Just stop trolling already. You made your point about a dozen times, now move on.

Now that would be good 👍
We get it.

Now that would be good 👍
anonsbait.jpg

Sadly I only have a version to use in 4chan

Apparently there's another update coming July 1st. What do you guys think? Course Maker maybe? or just some serious online server maintenance?
It's not an update. It's a maintenance. Maintenances and updates are not the same thing. We've had maintenances without updates, don't get them confused. Get them confused and you're gonna get disappointed.

Last edited:
It's not an update. It's a maintenance. Maintenances and updates are not the same thing. We've had mamaintenances without updates, don't get them confused. Get them confused and you're gonna get disappointed.
Personally I do think this maintenance period will not have an update, but is preceding the FIA Online Championship update.
Like how the double maintenance preceded the Quick Match and community features being added into the game.

Like how the double maintenance preceded the Quick Match and community features being added into the game.
Quick Match and Community followed the Double Maintenance by more than a month, from my memory. The moral of the story is that we shouldn't expect anything big from this maintenance.

It's not an update. It's a maintenance. Maintenances and updates are not the same thing. We've had mamaintenances without updates, don't get them confused. Get them confused and you're gonna get disappointed.

Maybe I should re-word what I said, Do you think this maintenance is a precursor to a future update? (I think to myself, if GT6 is going to have the Course Maker tracks for online use or the FIA Championship, the servers have to be able to hold up, and the way they are right now, I doubt it'd be able to hold up with all the new data) However, I'm not very savvy when it comes to this stuff so my hypothesis could be totally far fetched and wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back