Spa and/or DLC cars in the next seasonal events?

  • Thread starter Thread starter oboe67
  • 46 comments
  • 6,703 views
PD need to get their act together, spa should have been free in spec 2.0, then everyone could have raced on it with a seasonal, but the way they have done it, no matter how much fun I have on the track I cant in money or XP on it, so no point!

now they have released it on DLC (and I bought it for $18 australian dollars!) they have to do some form of seasonal on it, surely!
 
PD need to get their act together, spa should have been free in spec 2.0, then everyone could have raced on it with a seasonal, but the way they have done it, no matter how much fun I have on the track I cant in money or XP on it, so no point!

now they have released it on DLC (and I bought it for $18 australian dollars!) they have to do some form of seasonal on it, surely!

You didn't buy Spa for $18. You could have bought it for a third of that, but you bought the complete pack.
 
This is totally speculative, but would you think PD will showcase their new DLC contents in the next set of seasonal events?


Haven't read all the threads, but I have my doubts PD would do this. The seasonal events are open to all, provided you have a car that can enter the event. This idea of having a seasonal at Spa would be a bit exclusive, in that it specifically EXCLUDES everyone who hasn't bought the track. That would be a first for PD, and I'm not sure it would be a good precedent to set.

It would be a little like having a seasonal event in which only the stealth models could enter and run - in other words, it would piss of a BUNCH of people.
 
You didn't buy Spa for $18. You could have bought it for a third of that, but you bought the complete pack.


I wanted cars and its a fiddle to buy 2 of the 4 packs, so i just bought them all

plus $6 is a tad over priced or tracks anyways :indiff:
 
plus $6 is a tad over priced or tracks anyways :indiff:

Its great value, just look at the rival games and how much tracks cost on them.
 
If I were PD, I would set SPA to be one in seasonal event, then set Cape Ring for those who have not bought SPA (i.e. either SPA or Cape Ring, depending upon the PSN account has bought the track pack)

To have a taste on SPA for those not buying it? Release 3 days for them to try in seasonal event
 
you can currently drive on spa without buying it if you join a lobby, so I'm sure everyone has driven on it by now and made up their mind if they are going to buy it or not.
 
I doubt there will be a seasonal event with SPA, but there is plenty of SPA in online racing :)
 
To have a taste on SPA for those not buying it? Release 3 days for them to try in seasonal event

Perhaps this:

A Spa Time Trial, consisting of the DLC TC cars (maybe X2011) in 5 events. The cars could be provided for the event, like the SLS AMG event a while back.

You could try the cars and track out, but the cars would not be tunable. You would need to buy the cars in order to modify them for your own use.

Yes? No?
 
to get spa in a room the host doesn't need it as long as someone in the room has it and a track vote goes up then you can race it i have tried and tested this a few times
 
Red bull prototype x2011 event on high speed ring would be absolutley amazing, already have a 32.9 sec lap time on high speed ring with the x2010 model. with drafting partners hitting about 309-310 mph max, but goes down easy. anyway :
x2011: High speed ring 1lap for lap time.
 
oh and only like 90-100k max because that is 35 sec or less lol
 
Kart space, set up # II rev. should have comp with karts, another good competition.
 
On a similar note, what are the best seasonals already out to use the DLC cars?

I think only some races even allow them. (Can't use Miata in Miata seasonal.) And they are usually too weak or too strong.

I did the FR seasonal, but it wasn't any kind of challenge.
 
Using the GT-R R35 for the 750pp Events is possible and can be a challenge or even impossible to win depending on how you tune the car.
 
''Spa and/or DLC cars in the next seasonal events?'' No but we get freaking B-Spec, and no A-Spec at all!!
 
Back