• Engine : Electric
• Max Power Output: 200 kw (268 BHP)
• Restricted Race Output: 133 kw (178 BHP) + Push to pass 67kw (90 BHP)
• Torque: 140 N.m
• Engine location: Mid
• 0-100 km/h Time = 2.8 secs
• Top Speed = 225 km/h (FIA Limited to protect the motors)
• Layout Mid engine, Rear-wheel drive system
• 4 Speed sequential transmission
• Regenerative Braking
• 100 km's of Racing
• Weight: 800 kg
• Length: 5000 mm
• Width: 1800 mm
• Height: 1250 mm
It's only faster than an InterSteps car.
I see what you mean but surely these deals lead to content. We are yet to see any FIA related content but we see content once per year from Red Bull.Another example of GT making "deals" and Forza making "content". Seeing this and the new Mustang added to Forza's lineup is pretty frustrating.
I see what you mean but surely these deals lead to content. We are yet to see any FIA related content but we see content once per year from Red Bull.
Indeed, but the wait leads to high expectations (Like with the Senna content). Whatever is delivered is unlikely to be less than what we've build up in our minds, also what's the point of having the associations if the competition beats you to the punch anyway? Forza's not delivering the world, but what you're getting is ready immediately not months down the track, if at all!