Spintires: Mudrunner/snowrunner

I have been playing Snowrunner all month long and it is a really great game with realistic offroading physics and a lot of jobs to do. Especially the trucks in which most of them are pretty good but I'd like to see more new ones in future DLC along with new US states and countries. Here's my wishlist of some trucks that I want to see appear in Snowrunner's DLC.

Jeeps: They're always the first to come in mind when you think of 4x4 SUVs, and they would be ideal scout trucks for this game. The models that I'd want in Snowrunner:

Willys MB (1942-1945)
willys_mb_1942_wallpapers_2_1024x768.jpg

FC-150 (1957-1965)
jeep_fc_1957_images_1.jpg

Gladiator (1962-1970)
pictures_jeep_gladiator_1962_1_1024x768.jpg

CJ (Either the CJ-5, CJ-7, or CJ-8 Scrambler)
photos_jeep_cj_1971_2.jpg

images_jeep_cj_1976_1.jpg

images_jeep_cj_1981_2_1024x768.jpg

Or the rare CJ-10.
pictures_jeep_cj_1981_2.jpg

Cherokee XJ (1984-2001) There's a lot of models of the XJ Cherokee to choose, the ones I'd prefer are Laredo, Sport, Limited, and Chief.
jeep_cherokee_1984_wallpapers_1_1024x768.jpg

1992_jeep_cherokee_1571864397cd2084942.jpeg

1991-jeep-cherokee-sport-4x4-one-owner-only-89k-for-sale-2016-04-26-1.jpg
1991_jeep_cherokee_4dr-suv_limited_fq_oem_1_500.jpg

Comanche MJ (1985-1992)
wallpapers_jeep_comanche_1984_1_1024x768.jpg

1990_Jeep_Comanche_Eliminator.jpg

Wrangler (YJ, TJ, JK, or JL?)
1992_jeep_wrangler_convertible-suv_sahara_fq_oem_1_500.jpg

jeep_wrangler_2002_photos_1.jpg

photos_jeep_wrangler_2013_4_1024x768.jpg

Jeep-Wrangler_Unlimited-2018-1024-41.jpg

Grand Cherokee (ZJ & WJ)
wallpapers_jeep_grand-cherokee_1993_1_1024x768.jpg

jeep_grand-cherokee_2002_wallpapers_2_1024x768.jpg

As for medium-duty and semi-trucks, my knowledge on them is limited but I have a handful of ones that I'd want.

Kenworth W900
images_kenworth_w900_1961_1.jpg

Kenworth T600
kenworth_t600_1985_images_1_1024x768.jpg

Chevrolet Titan 90
c7b2880ec2701610af1055618c3461a9.jpg

Chevrolet Kodiak
Chevrolet-Kodiak-2005-1024-08.jpg

Ford F-Series Medium duty trucks.
ford_f-600_1973_pictures_1.jpg

ford_f-650_2004_photos_1.jpg

Ford Aeromax L9000
H5272.JPG

Dodge 900 & Bighorn
7da8a7755b6d472a37cb016e2f82fa5d.jpg

L2Fl7Oqi1QbXeS-ym8LPc-tOpg3XUs5Lsu69AqOmwwSwCQTHSuYnTZmSEj6q_DL_7wV2uyQLOifQgEWXfQGL3iKdIKclGfEKduE69BaF0iG6UMc

I think that's enough for me to put down half my wishlist for Snowrunner's future DLC. What other new trucks, states, and countries do you want to see in Snowrunner?

Id love to get snowrunner, does it work well with a wheel , ie G29, and does the force feedback work well in game?

B6CEB508-A317-419E-B6CB-3375AD7486E5.jpg

I finished the game. I had to do my last throphy (Goliath) in someones multiplayer game, because there weren't any objective trailers left. Overall i really liked the game and only encountered a few small bugs on the island lake map. I am still not sure if i will get the expansion pass, the new maps look good, but i usually wont play a game anymore if i got the throphy's already.

I wish they would bring on another update. The guys on the the PC test server are having all the fun.

It seems the whole DLC plan got thrown out the window. Have to give them some benefit of the doubt that part that is outside their control though.

Phase 1 coming "a few weeks" after launch is long passed, and now it looks like they are going to be putting out Phase 1 broken up into smaller pieces, just 1 map at a time instead of the whole region at once... Which has me worried they will be like the Rift.

The Rift map they put out last time is a fantastic map, but there is barely anything to do on it... Just repair a few trucks, pull a trailer someplace, and a delivery. I played it with a friend and we finished it in just an evening play session. On top of that, what limited stuff you have to do doesn't even feel tied into the region very well.

They really need to make a system that provides random delivery missions of various sizes so that you have something to do after you complete the tasks/contracts.

@StreetHawk555
I got bored a few weeks back and dug through a variety of vehicles they could add, as well as some maps.

Americas:
00s Agrale Marrua
80s Chevrolet CUCV m1028 dually w/ fifth wheel
40s Chevrolet CMP
40s Dodge Power Wagon with swivel chassis
50s Ford F500 Marmon Herrington
00s FMTV
70s Ford Highboy
20s Ford Model T
30s Hayes 6x4
60s Hayes Clipper
70s Hayes HD
90s Humvee
50s International B120 4x4
70s Jeep CJ7
80s Jeep CJ8 postal
80s Jeep Cherokee
60s Jeep FC170 DRW
00s Kenworth 963
20s Mack AC solid tyre
80s Mack DMM
60s Mighty Mite
70s Peterbilt 383
80s Peterbilt 397
70s Plymouth Trailduster

Euro:
Astra HD7 6x6
Bandvagn 206
Bedford MK
Citroen 2CV Sahara
DAF 2600
DAF Ya328
DKW Munga
Fiat Panda 4x4 80s
Fiat Nuova Campagnolo
Haflinger
Land Rover Series 3
Land Rover FC
Mercedes 1114
Mercedes 280GE
Mercedes Titan
MOL Desert Lion
Peugeot 505 Dangel
Pinzgauer
Renault R340
Renault Rodeo Hoggar
Scammell Explorer
Sisu K44
Sisu K50SS
Sisu M168
Thornycroft Big Ben
UMM 4x4
Unimog 406
Volvo C202
VW Kubelwagen
VW T3 Syncro

Soviet:
ARO 320
Gaz 66
Gaz 72
Kamaz 4350
Kamaz 5410
Kaz 608
Kraz 255
Kraz 260
Liaz 100
Luaz 969
Maz 200
Maz 529
Maz 537
Maz 7310
Moskvitch 410
Praga V3S
Raba H18
SHERP
STZ-5
Tatra T815
Ural Gear Up
Zaz 968
Zil 130
Zil 131
Zis 5

Asia:
Arctic Trucks LC80 AT44
Hino Ranger GT
Hino ZH12
Nissan Y60
Suzuki SJ413
Toyota FJ45 cab chassis

I also think it’d be cool to have some northern European/Scandinavian maps in both snow and thawing, as a home map pack for the European vehicles. In addition, a Saudi desert oil field map primarily focused on navigating deep sand and rocks with minimal winching points would be a great step up in difficulty, trying to haul heavy oil rig equipment over sand dunes without getting bogged in. Then maybe a south Asian jungle map. Finally, some sort of ‘classic’ logging map set in the 1920s-1930s using antique low-powered logging trucks on solid rubber tyres, having to travel over plank roads.

It seems the whole DLC plan got thrown out the window. Have to give them some benefit of the doubt that part that is outside their control though.

Phase 1 coming "a few weeks" after launch is long passed, and now it looks like they are going to be putting out Phase 1 broken up into smaller pieces, just 1 map at a time instead of the whole region at once... Which has me worried they will be like the Rift.

The Rift map they put out last time is a fantastic map, but there is barely anything to do on it... Just repair a few trucks, pull a trailer someplace, and a delivery. I played it with a friend and we finished it in just an evening play session. On top of that, what limited stuff you have to do doesn't even feel tied into the region very well.

They really need to make a system that provides random delivery missions of various sizes so that you have something to do after you complete the tasks/contracts.

I was a bit disappointed/alarmed at the non-delivery of phase 1 "a few weeks after launch". There doesn't seem to have been any explanation why, and there doesn't seem to be much discussion about it. The Reddit site seems to be the best for info. And yeah, it seems to be that Phase 1 will be released in 2 batches.

Rift wasn't a bad map, but not terribly exciting content.

And as you say they need to provide some after game completion content. The competitions fulfil that role to a certain extent, but you really need more stuff to do after spending the entire game building up your collection of trucks and then finding you have not much to do with them.

I'm loving the new map and the new little Russian truck is so cute. Haha

I'm loving the new map and the new little Russian truck is so cute. Haha

Oh sweet. Been holding off on playing until the update dropped. Looking forward to seeing what the F750 is like.

Oh sweet. Been holding off on playing until the update dropped. Looking forward to seeing what the F750 is like.
It's neat, but I'm not digging the giant gap between the cab and the bed, though. I haven't gotten upgrade for it yet, but I must say it was a giant pain in the ass to rescue. I recommend using the CAT 745C primarily because you'll have to drive over parts of frozen streams in which you may or may not fall through the ice and it's tough to get out even with chained tires... :lol:

Yes, the new map is cool, but I feel like I'm missing some watch towers. I only had three, but there is a ton more map to uncover. Is everybody else seeing this?

Also the PS4 pro fan is back to running wide open, it's pretty annoying.

MMX
Yes, the new map is cool, but I feel like I'm missing some watch towers. I only had three, but there is a ton more map to uncover. Is everybody else seeing this?

Also the PS4 pro fan is back to running wide open, it's pretty annoying.
There is a portable watchtower device trailer you have to use for the rest of the map.

Also my PS4 Pro fan is running high sadly.

It's neat, but I'm not digging the giant gap between the cab and the bed, though. I haven't gotten upgrade for it yet, but I must say it was a giant pain in the ass to rescue. I recommend using the CAT 745C primarily because you'll have to drive over parts of frozen streams in which you may or may not fall through the ice and it's tough to get out even with chained tires... :lol:

So, I shouldn't have sold the CAT? :lol: Just watched a video to see where exactly the Ford is located and boy, you weren't kidding about it being a pain in the ass. This game doesn't make anything easy. I love it. :lol:

Last edited:
So, I shouldn't have sold the CAT? :lol: Just watched a video to see where exactly the Ford is located and boy, you weren't kidding about it being a pain in the ass. This game doesn't make anything easy. I love it. :lol:
I must admit I really like the steep inclines with thick mud. Not exactly hills, but enough to get stuck without help.

I led the small AZOV with the maintenance frame P12. I found it pushing the P12 multiple times. At one point I switched the AZOV to the lead and then the P12 was pushing the AZOV at some points. Either way it was tricky and winching was needed.

^ I used the Tatarin to pull the Ford out, was pretty easy aside from the rock ledge... Getting up onto the ledge coming from the west was kinda tricky.
And this is when I got the Tatarin and CAT involved. Got stuck in the creek slightly southwest of the cliff. I left the P12 at rescue sight because I felt more comfortable in the AZOV. Got the Tatarin stuck in the ice taking a shortcut getting to the AZOV and F750. Grabbed the CAT and it could make it through the spot in which the Tatarin could not. Pulled it out and took both vehicles to the AZOV and F750. Used the CAT to rescue and then Tatarin pulled the F750 the rest of the way.

Going over the cliff, all I could hope for was the winch not snapping if the F750 fell over the edge. :lol:

I used the Tatarin to pull the Ford out, was pretty easy aside from the rock ledge... Getting up onto the ledge coming from the west was kinda tricky.
Going over the cliff, all I could hope for was the winch not snapping if the F750 fell over the edge. :lol:

I used the Azov 64-131. Went the long away around the rock ledge on the way back. It was hard enough getting across it in the first place. Wasn't going to risk it while towing something. :lol:

I just went along the water/ice until I got close to the drop-off point then took a side road to the finish. Sadly the old Ford barely has enough power to move itself out of it's own way even with engine upgrades. Although, word is that they'll be fixed in the next patch.

Saw this on Reddit, and figured some folks here may enjoy. I've never played GT Sport, but hey, GT is why I'm on this site. :)

20200718_162111.jpg

I haven't played much the past couple weeks (going to be honest, iRacing has bitten me hard), mostly because I have't been on with friends and I really enjoy this game as a social hour. Don't get me wrong, I love the game for the tasks and gameplay too.

I think one other thing though... I need this damn F750 not to be an absolute piece of crap. I was so happy to get it, but you can't upgrade the engine until the next big update or something along those lines and it has been quite a turnoff for me. This developer boggles my mind.

Hello everyone.

I just started playing this game on the PS4 Pro.

The game does not seem to recognize my wheel - Thrustmaster T-GT. I have tried connecting the wheel in both "other" and GT modes. No luck.

Anyone have any advice?

My PS4 says the game is up to date.

Hello everyone.

I just started playing this game on the PS4 Pro.

The game does not seem to recognize my wheel - Thrustmaster T-GT. I have tried connecting the wheel in both "other" and GT modes. No luck.

Anyone have any advice?

My PS4 says the game is up to date.
next update will have Thrustmaster support. currently it's just the Logitech G29

Latest Posts

Back