STCC: Super Touring Car Championship - V8-Johnboy is the Champion!Finished 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Scaniabebe
  • 2,182 comments
  • 94,613 views
Man the Primera looks odd with the huge wing on it. :p

Well please make sure you have it on next meeting! Or penalties will occur! :P
@Harsk100: Make sure you have a wing put on the Audi for next race meeting otherwise you'll incur penalties..
 
Fantastic racing! Was much better than I anticipated, very close race with @adam46 in race 1 for 3rd place, and then probably even closer with @Scaniabebe in race 2. Really looking forward to the next round! :)
 
Wait until we try a track with some straight's ie the next one (Spa) The Audi was already the slowest in a straight line pre weight increase. I expect thing's to be different there. GT6 actually worked tonight thoroughly enjoyed it.👍
 
There's not going to be much stewards work needing to be done this week.. Just one small inquiry!
Therefore, results + points should be up this evening, and at the latest of tomorrow 👍

EDIT: Stewards, you have mail!
 
Race 1 Results:

1st: V8-Johnboy (19 Laps)
2nd: SkengD (+7.329)
3rd: adam46 (+13.109)
4th: ItsJackMace (+13.639)
5th: Scaniabebe (+16.979)
6th: Harsk100 (+17.145)
7th: CodDemon101 (+18.538)
8th: swiftsmith (+53.839)
9th: TheLuigi755 (+1:17.238)

Fastest Lap: V8-Johnboy (0:47.987)
Lap Leaders: V8-Johnboy

Race 2 Results:

1st: V8-Johnboy (50 Laps)
2nd: SkengD (+12.543)
3rd: ItsJackMace (+14.257)
4th: Scaniabebe (+14.418)
5th: adam46 (+48.978)
6th: CodDemon101 (+ 20 Laps)
7th: swiftsmith (+24 Laps)

Fastest Lap: V8-Johnboy (0:48.014)
Lap Leaders: Scaniabebe, adam46, V8-Johnboy

--------------------
​
Drivers Championship Table:
Drivers_zps1a2d1df7.png


Teams Championship Table:
Teams_zps81e94189.png


Independents Championship Table:
Independants_zps49a96879.png


Manufacturers Championship Table:
Manufacturers_zpsd787a2c9.png


--------------------
Drivers Notes:
​
- @Harsk100: Please make sure you have a wing fitted to your car for the next round. As well as this, please make sure that if you're going to use chat during qualifying - you pull off the track and not just let the car auto-pilot. Lastly, if you're slowing to let someone retake the position after an incident; please move to the side of the track and off the racing line so pileups don't occur.

- @adam46: Please make sure you have a wing fitted to your car for the next round.
 
I guess I might try the Audi out sometime to see what laptimes I could have achieved.
 
Pit bug was horrible in race 2 don't think i managed a 48 after my stop.:boggled:
 
I guess I might try the Audi out sometime to see what laptimes I could have achieved.

It's a very impressive car if you have the right tune and the right skills...

Pit bug was horrible in race 2 don't think i managed a 48 after my stop.:boggled:

I had the same problems! :sick:
 
That's the only good thing about it everyone's screwed over.:yuck:
 
:nervous: What just mine or the Audi in general?
I'm pretty sure it affected both the Audi and the Accord after the pit-stop. I was horrifically slow in the straights, but was comparatively flying (about 1.5 seconds a lap slower then before the pitstop still) after the pitstop.
 
Well everything else with the room seemed ok i'll settle for that with this game tbh.;)
 
You guys mind if i join? If so i will have a 2 series in a row on Sundays and it would work out perfect for me. :) Unless I'm hungover.
 
You guys mind if i join? If so i will have a 2 series in a row on Sundays and it would work out perfect for me. :) Unless I'm hungover.
Mo join me!:D
 
You guys mind if i join? If so i will have a 2 series in a row on Sundays and it would work out perfect for me. :) Unless I'm hungover.

Welcome aboard! What car would you like to go for (please note, Audi is full)?
 
I was going to choose the AUDI S4 seeing how i have one in real life. But if its full, ill take a look at the list of cars and will let you know in a bit.
 
I was going to choose the AUDI S4 seeing how i have one in real life. But if its full, ill take a look at the list of cars and will let you know in a bit.

No worries, as long as you get back to me by Sunday! 👍

EDIT: Happy 1,500 Posts to me! :D
 
Okay so after half a lap at Spa I can tell you this:

My rushed, wingless Brands Hatch setup does not like Spa, no sir!

Is there absolutely no way of getting a smaller wing for the Primera, by the way?
 
Okay so after half a lap at Spa I can tell you this:

My rushed, wingless Brands Hatch setup does not like Spa, no sir!

Is there absolutely no way of getting a smaller wing for the Primera, by the way?

First, you'll have to work on your setup then :P

Second, when going through the wings available - select the one that's visually the smallest 👍
 
First, you'll have to work on your setup then :p

Second, when going through the wings available - select the one that's visually the smallest 👍

Yes I will, and they're all huge! :lol:
 
are there spots still available for this event? I would like to join in on it
 
are there spots still available for this event? I would like to join in on it

Yes, there's still space available! However, there are no more Audi's available!

I'll add you tomorrow, as putting Moeom into the OP proves difficult on phones! :lol:
 
Back