STCC: Super Touring Car Championship - V8-Johnboy is the Champion!Finished 

• Thread starter Scaniabebe
  • 2,182 comments
IDC what the car is I just wana have some intense racing. IDC for points and IDC to win. Im in it purely for the experience so bring it on.

IDC what the car is I just wana have some intense racing. IDC for points and IDC to win. Im in it purely for the experience so bring it on.

Well, please get back to me by next Sunday with the car you'd like to use and team name you'd like to race under! :D

Yes, there's still space available! However, there are no more Audi's available!

I'll add you tomorrow, as putting Moeom into the OP proves difficult on phones! :lol:

Please, just keep it simple. Moe is good enough. ;)

Anyway, are there are limitations to the car's specs? Or the limitations on the OP the only ones.

Please, just keep it simple. Moe is good enough. ;)

Anyway, are there are limitations to the car's specs? Or the limitations on the OP the only ones.

I can't call you Moe or Mo as then an old Humberside Racing veteran may become confused! :P

Nah, just the power output as well as the weight - rest is up to you!

Btw guys, Merry Monday! :D

Race 1 Results:

1st: V8-Johnboy (19 Laps)
2nd: SkengD (+7.329)
3rd: adam46 (+13.109)
4th: ItsJackMace (+13.639)
5th: Scaniabebe (+16.979)
6th: Harsk100 (+17.145)
7th: CodDemon101 (+18.538)
8th: swiftsmith (+53.839)
9th: TheLuigi755 (+1:17.238)

Fastest Lap: V8-Johnboy (0:47.987)
Lap Leaders: V8-Johnboy

Race 2 Results:

1st: V8-Johnboy (50 Laps)
2nd: SkengD (+12.543)
3rd: ItsJackMace (+14.257)
4th: Scaniabebe (+14.418)
5th: adam46 (+48.978)
6th: CodDemon101 (+ 20 Laps)
7th: swiftsmith (+24 Laps)

Fastest Lap: V8-Johnboy (0:48.014)
Lap Leaders: Scaniabebe, adam46, V8-Johnboy

--------------------
Drivers Championship Table:
Drivers_zps1a2d1df7.png

Teams Championship Table:
Teams_zps81e94189.png

Independents Championship Table:
Independants_zps49a96879.png

Manufacturers Championship Table:
Manufacturers_zpsd787a2c9.png

--------------------
Drivers Notes:
- @Harsk100: Please make sure you have a wing fitted to your car for the next round. As well as this, please make sure that if you're going to use chat during qualifying - you pull off the track and not just let the car auto-pilot. Lastly, if you're slowing to let someone retake the position after an incident; please move to the side of the track and off the racing line so pileups don't occur.

- @adam46: Please make sure you have a wing fitted to your car for the next round.
Hi, if you watch the replay I lead lap one I believe. You can check the replay though

Hi, if you watch the replay I lead lap one I believe. You can check the replay though

It appears you did lead the lap - but you don't get the point because I was just ahead of you over the start/finish line and you didn't move to first position for several more tenths. Therefore, you didn't lead the full lap.. Sorry!

ok ive decided already I would like the lexuz IS300 car number:96 .TEam name: KLUTCH'D
Fastest car round Spa in my testing and that was before it's boost:scared: You should do well.👍

Scanny any chance a non Audi can join my team? Reason i ask is all the Audi driver's are reserve's or part time committed.:grumpy:

Fastest car round Spa in my testing and that was before it's boost:scared: You should do well.👍

Scanny any chance a non Audi can join my team? Reason i ask is all the Audi driver's are reserve's or part time committed.:grumpy:

Don't you realise you've got a curse to keep up? :sly:

What I'll do is open up one more Audi space because of the huge number of Audi Drivers on Reserve List.

Well, i can offically say my window is broken and the ps3 is lying in the middle of the road :D
I apologise for last night guys, sunday evenings dont seem good for me. we think its the modem we use, so we're gonna replace it and it will be ok, however if you want me to move aside for one of the reserves scania let me know m8
congrats to johnboy and everyone else :)

Well, i can offically say my window is broken and the ps3 is lying in the middle of the road :D
I apologise for last night guys, sunday evenings dont seem good for me. we think its the modem we use, so we're gonna replace it and it will be ok, however if you want me to move aside for one of the reserves scania let me know m8
congrats to johnboy and everyone else :)
I wan't you to stay for what that's worth.👍

Hello Scania.
If it is some free spot would like to join!

Yes, there is an open spot available! I'll put your name down 👍
Let me know of the vehicle and Team Name you'd like to drive under before Sunday!

Remaining Cars:

Alfa Romeo: 1/5 Remaining
Audi: 0/6 Remaining
Honda: 2/5 Remaining
Lexus: 3/5 Remaining
Nissan: 4/5 Remaning
Volvo: 2/5 Remaining

Last edited:
Back