STCC: Super Touring Car Championship - V8-Johnboy is the Champion!Finished 

• Thread starter Scaniabebe
  • 2,182 comments
Thanks Scania, prefer to join to some Team if I may?!

That's fine mate! Get in contact with any of the drivers who aren't in a team and see what you can organize :D

Can I take the last spot plz?

If so: Audi S4 (as I already have 1 tuned)
Alone Toad Racing plz

I've put your name down 👍
To be fair, surprised so many high profile drivers have decided to take part to be fair :P
However, Audi's are full unless @Ninners and @R0ssingt0n are prepared to give up their Audi places and go to a different manufacturer!

That's fine mate! Get in contact with any of the drivers who aren't in a team and see what you can organize :D

To be fair, surprised so many high profile drivers have decided to take part to be fair :P
However, Audi's are full unless @Ninners and @R0ssingt0n are prepared to give up their Audi places and go to a different manufacturer!
Nin and Ross are gone, Scanny. Accept it :P

I don't know what to do yet. In WSC I'm only a reserve, so a low chance of getting in to races. I guess I'll start turning up part-time, and compete in WSC when I can get a space.

I don't know what to do yet. In WSC I'm only a reserve, so a low chance of getting in to races. I guess I'll start turning up part-time, and compete in WSC when I can get a space.

That's fine, you're staying as a reserve (going to move you to top reserve due to TCT being so inactive)

To be fair, surprised so many high profile drivers have decided to take part to be fair

Well I'm looking for a series that works, I've tried itcc & btcc and they failed (not their faults) and jb says that these lobby's seem fine so 3rd time lucky.

Well I'm looking for a series that works, I've tried itcc & btcc and they failed (not their faults) and jb says that these lobby's seem fine so 3rd time lucky.

What was wrong with BTCC (out of interest)? Does that mean you're out tomorrow?

Well hopefully this might work for you! Personally haven't had many issues with TOCA apart from the Server Issues that can't be helped! :rolleyes:

Only reason I didn't go for the BTCC Route as a Full Time Series is because of the Sports: Soft tires as well as my lack of time to prepare for the Season!

I didn't quite put it like that (just so you don't shout at me when it goes duff:lol:) I said it was probably luck the test night's were not quite so lucky.:nervous:

Testing complete for spa. Basically same times. A lil faster I feel as of now. 2.32.9 I feel. More time possible
Back on topic:sly: Scared of this car when it come's to Spa remember the old spec Audi being a good second off so.:ouch::scared:

I feel a 2.30 is possible. Maybe a 2.29. I still have some tuning to do and overall experimenting with the course to complete before I finalize anything. I will let you know later today all

Back