Super Bowl XLV

• Thread starter Unidos
  • 173 comments
It's down to one minute, 4th and 5th, and Steelers are still ways away...

Steelers will need to pull something big to win this one...

Woo! That looked good! I think the Steelers are done! YYYEEESSSSSS!👍

WE GOT THIS! YEAH!

CONGRATULATIONS GREEN BAY!👍👍👍👍

Actually, I digress, it's official, Green Bays win!!!

Talking with a good friend over MSN, he said the Steelers were kind of a mess all night...They needed secondary defense, they'll need to draft for next season.

but we win. :3

Well its over, post-game discussion anyone?

I'd like to erase the 3rd quarter from memory (and half-time!:sly:) but both teams definitely had chinks in the armour. It would have been more reassuring had GB been able to score a touchdown that wasn't an interception...

But hey, a win's a win, so no complaints here! Congrats to the new Super Bowl winners, the Green Bay Packers!

Simple, the Packers made better decisions, conservatively-aggresive play calling. That means not trying redicolously long field goals. The Packers didn't run that much, which usually is bad, but they got away with it.

Well, we could see the defensive weakness in the Packers game from the 3rd quarter. The Steelers tried for a minute there to totally capitalize on it, but was unable to sustain said capitalization.

That was a really good game though, fast, most of the plays were relatively clean, good sportsmanship by both sides. It's the best Superbowl I've seen in a while. What say ye?

Way better 🤬 game then the 🤬 Seahawks vs. Steelers Superbowl a few years back. That one had me going 🤬 crazy like this, :crazy:.

Yeah, it was a really good game. It's always nice to see two side play a hard but clean game everyone can be proud of 5 years or whenever down the line. i'm just glad Pittsburgh didn't win - don't like their football team, and I REALLY don't like their hockey team, so it's all good!:)

Back