Super Formula 19 Liveries Thread

• Thread starter K3Tuning
  • 137 comments
Are all the 2019 team/driver liveries available?

Has anyone started making them?

Some of the retro/other series liveries in here are fantastic but it'd be nice to see a realistic 2019 grid seen as we've been given the base cars to work from.

Here's a livery I did for YouTuber SuperGT based on the UK crisp (potato chip) brand Discos. He put a shout out for someone to create one, and he has been kind enough to use it in a couple of his streams. :)
upload_2019-4-22_20-25-42.jpeg

upload_2019-4-22_20-26-6.jpeg

upload_2019-4-22_20-26-32.jpeg

I forgot to add an action shot. That overtake button is a bit extreme. ;) :lol:
upload_2019-4-22_20-37-25.jpeg

And here is one based on my semi obsession atm, Coca Cola. ;)

upload_2019-4-22_20-28-3.jpeg

upload_2019-4-22_20-28-28.jpeg

upload_2019-4-22_20-28-52.jpeg

Last edited:
Here's a livery I did for YouTuber SuperGT based on the UK crisp (potato chip) brand Discos. He put a shout out for someone to create one, and he has been kind enough to use it in a couple of his streams. :)
View attachment 816218

View attachment 816219

View attachment 816220

I forgot to add at action shot. That overtake button is a bit extreme. ;) :lol:
View attachment 816229

And here is one based on my semi obsession atm, Coca Cola. ;)

View attachment 816221

View attachment 816222

View attachment 816223

Nice work, I was wondering who did the discos livery. I did his Aston Martin Gr. 3 livery for the first best of Britain race. When I saw how much of a pain that discos logo was gonna be I decided I wanted no part of it. I'm glad I didn't put the time into, you did a much better job than I probably would have.

Nice work, I was wondering who did the discos livery. I did his Aston Martin Gr. 3 livery for the first best of Britain race. When I saw how much of a pain that discos logo was gonna be I decided I wanted no part of it. I'm glad I didn't put the time into, you did a much better job than I probably would have.
Thank you hairless_ape. :) Yes, the Discos logo was a pain as there were no logos there already unsurprisingly. :rolleyes: :lol: There are not many logos for it online in general, so I had to make my own which I could only get edited at quite a low quality to get the 15kb limit. It looks better than I expected to on the car. :) It is good to see your livery being used online isn't it. ;) :D

Last edited:

Just finished tweaking and releasing these. Making them both "censored" was a deliberate choice. Both are of course inspired by 90s F1, specifically cars Senna drove. The top livery (for the Honda) is based on the McLaren MP4/5B and the bottom one (for the Toyota) is based on the Williams FW16.

Would there be any interest here for people to meet up for a race (or series of races) each of us using a different F1 livery? We could also make a contest for the best photo taken from the replay/s.

I don't really look at other areas of this forum - I'm good at liveries, bad at driving - so feel free to point me to an existing thread if there is one!

i guess I could try. Do you want a perfect replica or a concept based on this? Or a full race car with these colours?

I would like:
1. A concept and competition car based of this design.

2. You can change the decals, but please put these 2 decals, Rocky G is the nickname of my mom and Denon Dj is a sponsor:
https://www.gran-turismo.com/gb/gts.../activities/decal/1022560/6918110680114561024
https://www.gran-turismo.com/gb/gts.../activities/decal/1022560/8080038282450207752

3. Number and Name can be: 55 Manilock

and 4. You can put the "Design by AfraidRacer" Credit, because you deserve it.

Good luck

I would like:
1. A concept and competition car based of this design.

2. You can change the decals, but please put these 2 decals, Rocky G is the nickname of my mom and Denon Dj is a sponsor:
https://www.gran-turismo.com/gb/gts.../activities/decal/1022560/6918110680114561024
https://www.gran-turismo.com/gb/gts.../activities/decal/1022560/8080038282450207752

3. Number and Name can be: 55 Manilock

and 4. You can put the "Design by AfraidRacer" Credit, because you deserve it.

Good luck
Okay, I’ll get started as soon as my LEC entry is done. Do you want any particular sponsors? Also, where do want me to put the Rocky G logo?

Ok, I am lost. Still trying to get decals on the outside of the rear wings, the uprights. Tried several different methods here but can't get it to work. Tried selecting bonnet or hood. Center on camera, side of wing choices. Don't understand the depth setting? You guys are getting good results but I don't seem to be able to do it. Even followed the video from a couple pages back. Anyone able to tell me what I am missing?

Back