Superman-Batman dream movie trailer!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Anderton Prime
  • 18 comments
  • 1,043 views
Messages
2,760
Entirely wet-dream territory, at least for now, but with the way things have been heating up in the superhero film world in the last couple of years, such a crossover is no longer unheard of:

 
Umm... No thanks. Batman and Superman don't belong together. It's like milk and vinegar.
 
That is, unless Batman is kicking Superman's ass. Then I'll see it.
 
Anyone remember "World's Finest"?
I do. :D
Further, I'm not really a fan of Superman v. Batman comparisons. I like to see them work together in a competitive way (just like what you see in Justice League).
I had assumed there was going to be some kind of movie happening... That teaser in "I am Legend" was too much for me. :lol:
 
That is, unless Batman is kicking Superman's ass. Then I'll see it.

Batman would just kill him instead of wasting that much energy.

He would have Alfred hit Clark up with a mean green appletini (and, no, it's not granny smith in there).
 
Lame? I think so. Especially alongside Nolan's awesome reiteration of the Batman series.
 
I think it could very well work as a movie.

Although, Batman would kick Superman's arse, as Christopher Bale himself said! :D
 
I hate Superman... seriously.

Batman would totally pwn up on Superman, because, well, Superman is too much of a damned Boy Scout and all.
 
Batman already had the JLA set up so that he could kill off any member should the need ever arise.

BATMAN = TRUE G.
 
Is it sick and wrong if I like to watch Superman: Doomsday to watch him die?

That all being said, I seem to recall a storyline in one of the Bruce Timm animated series' in which Batman was described as the "check" to all things Superman. To be honest, it seems like it came up quite a few times, mostly on Batman Beyond and The Justice League shows. Hell, I think its even been mentioned in The Batman, the new animated show that my youngest brother loves so much.
 
Lame? I think so. Especially alongside Nolan's awesome reiteration of the Batman series.


I don't think his was ever meant to be compared side by side with Nolan's films; it was made by fans...
 
A year or so ago, I happened across this trailer http://nosheep.net/story/grayson/

It tells the story of what happened after Batman's death.

Interesting take on the Batman Vs. Superman theories.
 
There's a shot in the film I am legend where you can see what looks like a superman vs batman bilboard (its in times square i think)

maybe just fictional but you never know
 
There's a shot in the film I am legend where you can see what looks like a superman vs batman bilboard (its in times square i think)
And directly underneath it is Legally Blonde - The Musical, so I'm leaning towards the "Not real" category.
 
TB
And directly underneath it is Legally Blonde - The Musical, so I'm leaning towards the "Not real" category.

Wasn't there a show that was looking for the next Legally Blonde to perform on Broadway?

I'm going to go check real quick.

Found it.:lol:
 
Wasn't there a show that was looking for the next Legally Blonde to perform on Broadway?

I'm going to go check real quick.

Found it.:lol:
I humbly stand corrected.

They took a crappy movie and made a (presumably) crappy musical out of it? Genius.
 
TB
And directly underneath it is Legally Blonde - The Musical, so I'm leaning towards the "Not real" category.

which way are you leaning now?:lol:
 
which way are you leaning now?:lol:
If done well it would be a good movie (duh), but it is significantly easier, and dare I say exponentially more likely, to tank. Hard. The other problem is you still have in theaters the single best Batman anything (movie, TV show (both live action and animated)) ever. Coming out with a Batman/Superman movie in the next few years (or possibly at all) is franchise suicide.

Crossovers occasionally work on TV, but for a movie? Just say no.

What's next? Jason Bourne running from Samuel Gerard? You don't care that Richard didn't kill his wife and we don't care that Jason is going to kick your ass.
 
Back