Tame the Mountain: TT Isle of Man Launches March 6 on Consoles

Yes driveclub stuff came later, talking of driveclub, when i first got the ps4 with that, omg i thought it was terrible compared to GT5 and 6, the frame rate killed it for me, jerky 30 frames per second, hence i never play that anymore.

Thanks for sharing - I'll be picking this up on Tuesday... when it releases here.

Def post more videos when you get the chance, the game looks fairly smooth, as well.

It's looking like a good game, not an easy one though. I'll let you's know tues evening how I get on. From what I'be seen so far, £40 seems reasonable.

Hopefully gtplanet will set up a community for this game, I had a positve response when I asked, depending on interest.
I'm dr c in gtsport, and the only bike game I've mastered is Motogp, so it's going to be interesting. :-)

I'm going to go out on a limb and say no probably not. The CPU upgrade on the PS4 Pro wasn't that big a jump and that's what drives higher framerates.

Well i bought a ps4 pro when GTsport came out just for the better frame ratesand the difference between the normal ps4 i have and pro is incredible, the replays are 60fps on the pro, were as they looks a bit jerky and rough on the base ps4, even photomode and livery editor is silky smooth on the pro compared to jerkyness of my base ps4..

I was hoping this TT game would be the same, oh well...

I noticed that aswell...what a total shame.... crossed off my list now i think... unless its £2.99
2.99? That harsh on the devs! lol
Yes driveclub stuff came later, talking of driveclub, when i first got the ps4 with that, omg i thought it was terrible compared to GT5 and 6, the frame rate killed it for me, jerky 30 frames per second, hence i never play that anymore.
Driveclub was incredibly jerky 30fps for me as well yet you have others that claim it's the smoothest 30fps game they have ever played. Weird.

2.99? That harsh on the devs! lol
Driveclub was incredibly jerky 30fps for me as well yet you have others that claim it's the smoothest 30fps game they have ever played. Weird.

Apparently some people cannot tell the difference, im sure i read that somewhere, :) 30 frames and 60 frames are miles apart, 60 looks like proper real time realism smoothness, 30 is jerky to me, horrid..

The container track reminds me a lot of the one from Need for Speed: Prostreet. I can't remember what it was called, though...

I got the game, been playing or trying to for a few hours. Physics are rubbish, no feel on the brakes or the bike itself. Strange camera movement in chase mode, it pans away from the bike at full speed and pans in behind the bike under braking which blocks your view into the corner. Rider movement is very odd, on bike view is OK but you don't sit up under braking, handle bars don't move. If you are expecting Ride2 physics and forget it, its like a very bad 1989 bike game with nice looking graphics. Some of the stats on the bikes are wrong like top speed. Will post vid soon.

I got the game, been playing or trying to for a few hours. Physics are rubbish, no feel on the brakes or the bike itself. Strange camera movement in chase mode, it pans away from the bike at full speed and pans in behind the bike under braking which blocks your view into the corner. Rider movement is very odd, on bike view is OK but you don't sit up under braking, handle bars don't move. If you are expecting Ride2 physics and forget it, its like a very bad 1989 bike game with nice looking graphics. Some of the stats on the bikes are wrong like top speed. Will post vid soon.

Hi Phil, Are there different cameras on replays and is there a photo mode in the game? :) Do you have it on the PS4 Pro?

Back