Tattoo&piercing

I'd love to see how Eddy turns out to be, Slashfan.

I'm going tomorrow, as I have an all day appointment with them. If I can handle it, my artist said he might be able to do it all at one time but I'm not sure. My GF said she is definitely going to take pictures.

I'm going tomorrow, as I have an all day appointment with them. If I can handle it, my artist said he might be able to do it all at one time but I'm not sure. My GF said she is definitely going to take pictures.

Awesome! Can't wait to see it! As I was listening to Aces High and fear of the dark, I was thinking about your tat.

@speedy6543,

Biomechanics are awesome! Definitely top on my list!

Awesome! Can't wait to see it! ...
Same here!
@speedy6543,

It'll only be for somewhere in 2014 as my tattooguy's agenda is already full untill then and I have to stop by again when he opens his new agenda of 2014 in september.

Awesome! Can't wait to see it! As I was listening to Aces High and fear of the dark, I was thinking about your tat.

@speedy6543,

I love those songs :lol:
Same here!

It'll only be for somewhere in 2014 as my tattooguy's agenda is already full untill then and I have to stop by again when he opens his new agenda of 2014 in september.

I'll take lots of pictures. Today is the day!

And here is session one, outlining!

1016982_525283674191777_1458640012_n.jpg

Coloring and shading will be done in 2 weeks when it's healed!

Very cool. I bet two weeks can't come soon enough! 👍

Last edited:
Very cool. Obey two weeks can't come soon enough! 👍

Hell no it can't! :lol:

I can't wait for it to be done. It wasn't as bad as people make it out to be. Took him about an hour and a half to outline it and I'm impressed. Really enjoying it and can't wait for it to be done. I'm already addicted; I want another one!

:lol:

Couple more pics from yesterday. Also, it looks much better in person, the lines seem to mesh together in the picture in places they aren't on my arm.

I was obviously talking lol:

1004656_158093911049323_1026654067_n.jpg

943667_158093877715993_1673081725_n.jpg

1000122_158093894382658_2130595673_n.jpg

Last edited:
Update on the tat.

Almost done healing but there is a bit more to go. I'm going to go down to the parlor Monday and see what my artist thinks. I don't think it will interfere with the coloring. Just can't wait to get this one done. I guess it's true what they say after you first one, they are addicting. I want another one dammit :lol:

Man, get it done already. I want to see some color on that arm! :D

Me too lol I am way too anxious to get it finished. It's been taking forever to heal.

@speedy

Thanks bro can't wait.

Update.

Ended up going yesterday and he said it looks good. Going today to get it finished up hopefully. Although I seem to have developed a zit on the upper left corner of which I hope wont interfere. I tend to get them quite frequently on my arms and shoulders.

That is looking sick!!! 👍

What a difference with some shading in there. It will be over the top with color added!

That is looking sick!!! 👍

What a difference with some shading in there. It will be over the top with color added!
Thank you!!! I'm so impressed. The picture doesn't give a very good idea of just how awesome it looks. I had the artist take some high-resolution photos of it right after he finished so when he gets them up on Facebook I will totally post them here. Absolutely cannot wait until it gets colored and detailed. My artist is definitely top notch and his pricing is cheap as hell. He really enjoys what he does. Definitely referring friends and family there as well as going back myself.
Very nice! 👍

Thanks speedy, means a lot.

Sorry for the double post but I just got my first public compliment on it :lol:

I was in the store getting something to drink and this lady came up to me and was like WOW I really like that it looks awesome and showed be one on her arm. Was like hell yeah thanks! :lol:

Dammit, I was kinda lurking in this thread periodically, I guess we'll never see the finished product...if you read this we'll miss you Slash.

Don't worry guys, what's done is done and we got it all settled with the staff. 👍

I'll have an update this week, I have an appointment for Thursday to get more detail and color :D. In the meantime, here's some close-ups taken by the artist of it's current state, taken right after.

1005824_535882679798543_59954598_n.jpg

1209091_535882716465206_1750064609_n.jpg

Don't worry guys, what's done is done and we got it all settled with the staff. 👍

Welcome back ! Good to see things got worked out.

The tattoo is pretty sick looking already in its unfinished state 👍 I can't wait to see it finished.

Welcome back ! Good to see things got worked out.

The tattoo is pretty sick looking already in its unfinished state 👍 I can't wait to see it finished.

I agree. Welcome back and the tat is looking sick!!n

Thanks for the welcome back! I've already started getting PMs from people saying they missed me :lol:

Thanks for the compliments on the tattoo as well, everyone says it's looking great. I can't wait until Thursday to get some more, and hopefully the rest, of the work done. I've had people say even if I don't get it finished I could leave it as is and it would look good :lol:

The suspense is killing me :lol:

Also Pako, if you get a chance, I'd really encourage you get your's done. I'd love to see how it turns out. Trust me it isn't as bad as they say it is. 👍

Last edited:
My daughter's actual hand prints put on with an ink pad and then tattooed.

18769_104293572931358_3419778_n.jpg

This was the latest back in March or so.
F7DCDD91-E98C-42B4-A8F5-2E4F6FE5BE74-1244-000001E3EFB10359.jpg

Thanks for the welcome back!

Welcome back!

Last edited:
Awesome, loving the hands. My mom wants to do that with our dog lol, and shrink them in order of me and my 2 sisters from oldest to youngest. So I would be the largest print since I'm oldest etc.

The GT one is nice too and thanks!!

Welcome back Slashfan! Glad to hear you got it all worked out with the mods. Nice ink too. Cant wait to see the color.

jgancherjr,
The daughter handprints is an awesome idea.

Yeah welcome back Slashfan!

And I agree with Slashfan and Camaroboy on the hands. 👍

Back