• 4,317 comments
yeah...
Lambo & M5 1.png
Lambo & M5 2.png
Lambo & M5 3.png
Lambo & M5 4.png
Lambo & M5 5.png
Lambo & M5 6.png

If the you can grab the wheel and wobble it vertically, you have broken the plastic in the base that holds the base to the wheels internal frame. Its a crappy design by logitech. I've fixed it a few times, however zipties arent the best fix as the will snap if being abused often.

This is a quick video of what happened to mine. and how I fixed it. If I continue to have issues with it, Im going to make a steel base that tech screws back into the wheels inner frame.

nyeh

New video coming soon. Dunno how long it's gonna go for, maybe 10 - 15 mins or something. Final goodbye to Liberty City. Now that I've got my computer up and running again I should be able to get this done. swag
I am gonna make sure that it's polished and perfect but I'll probably run out of patience and ruin it.
The last shot makes me shed a tear, it's gorgeous.
I'm basically going to upload small previews like this until the video is out. #hype

nyeh

New video coming soon. Dunno how long it's gonna go for, maybe 10 - 15 mins or something. Final goodbye to Liberty City. Now that I've got my computer up and running again I should be able to get this done. swag
I am gonna make sure that it's polished and perfect but I'll probably run out of patience and ruin it.
The last shot makes me shed a tear, it's gorgeous.
I'm basically going to upload small previews like this until the video is out. #hype

Fix disable resample. Please.
also dat song <3

New video! Don't worry, this will be the last video I share here until my big video is posted in a few weeks time. (hopefully)

Oh yeah, this isn't another preview video, this is the real thing. The full videos of the Rocket Bunny 86 and the F40 will be up in the upcoming days. I just wanted to get this one up as soon as I could.

It's certainly not perfect but I think it's my best so far, although a bit repetitive. Hope you enjoy! :)

New video! Don't worry, this will be the last video I share here until my big video is posted in a few weeks time. (hopefully)

Oh yeah, this isn't another preview video, this is the real thing. The full videos of the Rocket Bunny 86 and the F40 will be up in the upcoming days. I just wanted to get this one up as soon as I could.

It's certainly not perfect but I think it's my best so far, although a bit repetitive. Hope you enjoy! :)

I believe it's a bit long; could've been shorter. Also, I think you could've played a lil more with the footage and music, like timing or something. I don't know . . . that's

what I felt. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

It was good though! 👍

Really cinematic shots in there 👍
I do agree with Tetsu though, it's too long for one car. Really good job doe mang :)

Also I'm on a photo taking / editing roll lately

"Before Instagram, After Instagram"

BeforeAfter.png

I believe it's a bit long; could've been shorter. Also, I think you could've played a lil more with the footage and music, like timing or something. I don't know . . . that's

what I felt. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

It was good though! 👍

Really cinematic shots in there 👍
I do agree with Tetsu though, it's too long for one car. Really good job doe mang :)

Thanks for the feedback guys. I know I say it alot but I really do appreciate the feedback. I do agree, the video probably was a bit too long. I also do think that I could've played with timing a little bit but I didn't even think about it doing it. There's shots here and there that I wish I made better or had the right lighting for but oh well. I have the ideas and I know what sort of shots I want to get but I am still learning and GTA IV certainly isn't the best for making videos. Which is why I'm extremely keen for GTA V's video editor haha. Even when V comes out, I'll still continue to make IV videos. It's alot of fun, even if the videos aren't the best.

(btw, if my computer was better I would just use free cam and recording software to make my videos but my computer is too much of a spud to record with ENB mods, especially something like CryENB V3 on insane config.)

Latest Posts

Back