teamJDMT™| New O.P - It's the freshest/illest/dapper/oohkillem

• Thread starter JDM SRE70
  • 4,317 comments
It's been awhile since i've been on here! Miss alot of you guys, but certainly not the drama haha

Anyway, teamJDMT may return stronger (even though we didn't leave) in 6 months time!

In the mean time, i'll be studying and building my 4th KE70/AE71.
954858_10154939589735381_761008089106098332_n.jpg

It's been awhile since i've been on here! Miss alot of you guys, but certainly not the drama haha

Anyway, teamJDMT may return stronger (even though we didn't leave) in 6 months time!

View attachment 363302

Good to hear from you again bro. Hope you're doing well.
I want to build a KE70 but everyone here has done one and it just gets boring seeing them. :indiff:

View attachment 363302
KE looks cool! What's been involved in the build so far? My first car was a KE, 5 speed, welded diff and some rain was the best fun ever.

My laurel got some more guard work done finally last week. Nearly ready to start the other side.

Got another set of mesh arriving shortly soon too, ssr's instead but same sizes.

Hey guys, don't now if you guys remember me, But Shoot_Da_Car is looking at coming back to the gaming seen, as soon as I learn to drift again! Be great to slide with you all again soon.

hey guys i would love to join JDMT because i love my drifting and i have been looking to apply for some teams then i found you guys on GT6

Name: harley ingram
PSN: Tuercked_56
Timezone: australian eastern standard time
Drifting Experience: 3 years as a GT6 drifter
Previous Team/s: None
Favourite Car/s: Fairlady z (z34) 08, fairlady z version s (z33) 07

Got something to add?

please accept me in guys i want to be apart of the team and i am a respectful drifter

hey guys i would love to join JDMT because i love my drifting and i have been looking to apply for some teams then i found you guys on GT6

Name: harley ingram
PSN: Tuercked_56
Timezone: australian eastern standard time
Drifting Experience: 3 years as a GT6 drifter
Previous Team/s: None
Favourite Car/s: Fairlady z (z34) 08, fairlady z version s (z33) 07

Got something to add?
please accept me in guys i want to be apart of the team and i am a respectful drifter

We shall look into your application mate, all the best.

How are our friends here on GTPlanet? Miss you guys, got 2 Months, 8 Weeks to go. Then i can finally come back to my 2nd home.

I haven't played in a decent 5 months plus haha.

Some of you guys are or were building HR30/R30,HR31/R31s skylines. This is one of my mates HR30 skylines.

This is a original still running a L20ET (Engine before the RB)
qr0snb.jpg

Last edited:
I haven't played in a decent 5 months plus haha.

Some of you guys are or were building HR30/R30,HR31/R31s skylines. This is one of my mates HR30 skylines.

This is a original still running a L20ET (Engine before the RB)
qr0snb.jpg
Is sticker bombing still cool

Is sticker bombing still cool

Think he's going for the full JDM look, as it is a originally japan (not Aussie) built, If done in the right manner it can be cool, I guess just long as its not your Grandmas car or stock car.

Think he's going for the full JDM look, as it is a originally japan (not Aussie) built, If done in the right manner it can be cool, I guess just long as its not your Grandmas car or stock car.
Well so far he is as far away from JDM as possible, it almost looks like a poser stance kid 2008 VW special with how it looks atm.

Well so far he is as far away from JDM as possible, it almost looks like a poser stance kid 2008 VW special with how it looks atm.
Yeah bro that is nowhere near "the full jdm look"

haha, I don't really now, just think that what he was trying, end of the day it sounds good!

Yeah bro that is nowhere near "the full jdm look"
Just what he said, not my sort of car anyhow, sounds good though!

I guess ill join in with car posting as a lot of us were doing earlier.
As most of you know, i don't own anything JDM, i've got a Volkswagen.
But here is my Mk4 Golf:
hcb2MZN.jpg

Wheels are 19x8.5 +32 and i'm on coilovers 👍

Dam…we have something a bit similar here, but we have a GTI version and a Standard version, A GTI version leaves a R32 Skyline left in the dust here they run some insane numbers! been a standard car and all.

Back