teamJDMT™| New O.P - It's the freshest/illest/dapper/oohkillem

• Thread starter JDM SRE70
  • 4,317 comments
The Dark Overlord Is Back
tumblr_inline_nvqbwz117N1r7pebc_500.gif

Won't consider today's play as driving, since it was just a handbrake entry and spinning out on the first corner. All done on a DS3 just to take a photo.

Anyway here they are. Really keen for my "Official first drive and return" in 6 days!
Andalusia.jpg
Andalusia_1.jpg

Back in the trusty S.S Skiddadore. [S.S really means Sailing Ship and not Super Sport] lol

How's the KE going mate?

The mighty AE71 is now gone to a new owner. Decided to move on from the chassis after being my 5th one. Time to be abit of a grown up and get into something a little more presentable (New sales role). The car was good though, ended up putting some rare Harada Shokai converted 86 Front end into it with TRD 10kg Blacks and extended 40mm LCA's that i didn't get to install.

But i've moved onto XE10 Chassis and X100 Chassis :)

My IS200 is W5* 2JZ-GE converted little nugget. The car is rather nice, but sadly the motor now has a blown bottom end. So i'm either going to sell the car, or rebuild it and add some ITB's while i'm at it.

I've also recently made a impulsive dream car buy. A JZX100 Mark 2 Series 1. It's a great car with only a 3 inch exhaust system from the turbo back but with stock tips and massive muffler which is all axle back. Configured in such a way i can bolt and bolt off a straight pipe with its flange. However, i'm also on my P's so it was a stupid idea and i've already been caught by the police in it and i'm awaiting my penalty notice lol.

@SmokedBump has also moved on from his KE70 and upgraded to probably one of the cleanest AE86's in the Southern Hemisphere.

@JDMTuningFD3S has only just got his KE70 Running and awaiting a tune and rego to finally have that 16v 4AGE screaming through some our local mountain roads.

The mighty AE71 is now gone to a new owner. Decided to move on from the chassis after being my 5th one. Time to be abit of a grown up and get into something a little more presentable (New sales role). The car was good though, ended up putting some rare Harada Shokai converted 86 Front end into it with TRD 10kg Blacks and extended 40mm LCA's that i didn't get to install.

But i've moved onto XE10 Chassis and X100 Chassis :)

My IS200 is W5* 2JZ-GE converted little nugget. The car is rather nice, but sadly the motor now has a blown bottom end. So i'm either going to sell the car, or rebuild it and add some ITB's while i'm at it.

I've also recently made a impulsive dream car buy. A JZX100 Mark 2 Series 1. It's a great car with only a 3 inch exhaust system from the turbo back but with stock tips and massive muffler which is all axle back. Configured in such a way i can bolt and bolt off a straight pipe with its flange. However, i'm also on my P's so it was a stupid idea and i've already been caught by the police in it and i'm awaiting my penalty notice lol.

@SmokedBump has also moved on from his KE70 and upgraded to probably one of the cleanest AE86's in the Southern Hemisphere.

@JDMTuningFD3S has only just got his KE70 Running and awaiting a tune and rego to finally have that 16v 4AGE screaming through some our local mountain roads.

X100 life is living the dream. An 81 or 100 is all I'll get after the laurel's done. Have you got much longer on your P's?

X100 life is living the dream. An 81 or 100 is all I'll get after the laurel's done. Have you got much longer on your P's?

Almost 2 and half years sadly :(

Seems like i'll have to sell it or try and keep it in storage and build it. Hows the C33 anyway? I really want one, but can't find one locally.

Yeah for some reason all the C33's are up here. We go through phases where there's six different ones at qr at a time, hasn't been so many lately. Have 't done a whole lot with mine, one side is primed and ready, just have to seal up in the wheel arch, then spin it around and start the other side. Doing another night on it on Wednesday. My only advice is never. EVER. Buy stupid wheels for a four door. Way too much effort. In the middle of buying a house and building a Harley so it's all slow going for me really.

2 and a half years is brutal! Sucks they're so lame about p-platers these days.

Yeah for some reason all the C33's are up here. We go through phases where there's six different ones at qr at a time, hasn't been so many lately. Have 't done a whole lot with mine, one side is primed and ready, just have to seal up in the wheel arch, then spin it around and start the other side. Doing another night on it on Wednesday. My only advice is never. EVER. Buy stupid wheels for a four door. Way too much effort. In the middle of buying a house and building a Harley so it's all slow going for me really.

2 and a half years is brutal! Sucks they're so lame about p-platers these days.

Yeah it sucks. As for stupid wheels on four doors "been there done that" fun experience. Nothing as manly as Nissan specs since it was on another Toyota haha.

Yeah it sucks. As for stupid wheels on four doors "been there done that" fun experience. Nothing as manly as Nissan specs since it was on another Toyota haha.

Haha, wish I left it like this.

10'' rears was a dumb idea.

Just found a picture of my KE. Pretty much 10 years ago now. And my first ceffy behind it.

Really tempted to join the Nissan world by buying a Zenki S14. Seems like a perfect all rounder for me.
12086795_10153113128048093_715327474_n.jpg
$_20 (6).JPG
Here's both of my current cars, keeping it factory(ish) for now since;
1.Don't have the time to put all the parts on i have sitting at home.
2.Police Attention is kept to a minimum.

Woah, they both look super tidy! Is the mkII manual?

Nissans are easy and parts are plentiful but I still want toyotas. C33's are really the only Nissan I wanted to own, everything else I want is Toyota. End goal is just a nice jzx100 and probably an ae86 track car one day. Too many things to spend money on first though.

Woah, they both look super tidy! Is the mkII manual?

Nissans are easy and parts are plentiful but I still want toyotas. C33's are really the only Nissan I wanted to own, everything else I want is Toyota. End goal is just a nice jzx100 and probably an ae86 track car one day. Too many things to spend money on first though.

I did buy a whole R154 conversion kit, just sitting on a pallet in the shed though. So yes, that makes my MKII Auto :( #sadlyfe.

I have a few Nissans on the "To own list tbh".

Back