TEKKEN 7

• Thread starter Shirrako
  • 211 comments
1242882210010060578.png

Was he even human, or ever human?

If I recall, he is human. Dr.Boschonivich has been the one responsible for his modifications.

Also, Jack-7 Trailer:

I like how the time-release characters are first a mix of lesser-known but classic characters, and the new fighters. I think in the long-run the more popular characters like the Williams will show up.

Kazumi Mishima Gameplay Trailer:

A very fluid fighting style with a touch of that familiar Mishima Flair, A beautiful face and a damn literal Tiger Uppercut. Can't explain, just want.

cheering_minions.gif

Tekken Zaibatsu forums will be going wild about this.
Nice going with the Minions picture though.
1242882210010060578.png

Was he even human, or ever human?
I'm not really answering your question but instead sharing my thoughts on Yoshimitsu. While Tekken is probably one of my earliest fighting games I have ever played, from my knowledge, Yoshimitsu is probably the only character who goes through dramatic appearance changes game after game. For the most part, he's always been some kind of ancient samurai but here on Tekken 7, I don't know what the heck is up with the direction Namco is going with Yoshimitsu's design. I mean it looks badass in a weird and strange way. Some people were pointing out this looks like something out of hentai *Just god why was that a necessary thing to point out*. My question is, why did they make him look like an alien? The new design looks very interesting and strangely because of this, this is making me want to get Tekken 7.

So far MKX is the only fighting game I have at the moment for the PS4.

Last edited:
Big Tekken 7 Announcements for July

Apparently, according to Twitter (care of tireless Tekken Tweeter Wonkey and the Tekken Project), there will be a couple of dates to look forward to regarding Tekken 7. Wonkey tweeted over the weekend that there will be a big announcement for the game this coming July 1. THEN, just today, the Tekken Project has posted that a Big, Serious announcement regarding Tekken 7 will be revealed this coming July 7 (7-7, get it?).

Not sure what either of these are but I'm definitely gonna be on my toes for July 1st (as if I didn't already have enough motivation to)

What character(s) impress you most based on videos you've seen, @RACECAR ? Least impressed?

Honestly, the newer characters have gotten my attention for the most part as I believe that's the most new characters we've gotten in a while (last being about 6 in Tekken 3). They've all kinda brought something new I feel. The good old characters kinda left me with mixed feelings. Some are spectacular in this game (Kazuya, Jin and his new look, Yoshimitsu as always) while some others could use abit of an update after the last three games (Lili, Xiaoyu, Jack, Paul, Steve).

Jack-7 looks pretty tough. The Jack characters always seemed to be fairly basic, yet effective fighters in the Tekken series. I don't really use the Jack characters that much. I will definitely say that the new Jack is going to be pretty tough to take down. Anyone who manages to expertly use Jack-7 will be tough to beat.

Twitter.

CJSL3zUsAA07r3_thumb.jpg

“The King of Iron Fist Tournament 2015” will decide who is the best player in the world in Tekken 7, along with a grand cash prize of 10 million yen (roughly $81,520 USD). The Osaka Challenge for the qualifiers will be held in September, while the Tokyo Challenge is to be held on October".

U.S. Location tests this month:

Dave and Buster’s New York
234 W. 42nd St., 3rd Floor
New York, NY 10036

Dave and Buster’s Dallas
9450 North Central Expressway
Dallas, TX 75231

Dave and Buster’s Milpitas
940 Great Mall Dr.
Milpitas, CA 95035

Round One Puente Hills Mall
1600 S.Azusa Ave, Suite 285
City of Industry, CA 91748

Round One South Center Mall
2351 South Center Mall
Tukwila, WA 98188

Round One Stratford Mall
152 Stratford Square
Bloomingdale, IL 60191

Last edited:
Whaaaaat!!!! They're bringing this to the states??!!! :eek:

Last edited:

Basically, this goes:

Kazumi: "Akuma-san, I'm fed up with sleeping on the same bed with my tyrannical husband and I have no hope of disciplining my son and straighten him up. Please get rid of them."

I guess divorce never works for the Mishimas, eh? :lol:

Wow, what a twist. All this time, I thought that was Jinpachi but its Akuma. So, is Akuma now part of the Tekken universe then?

Probably , its is better than just throwing Yoshimitsu in the Soul Calibur because he has a sword.

So im guessing this means bandai namco still has some sort of collaboration with capcom after sf x tekken if im correct. Witch could probably explain akuma's presence.

p.s on another note, seeing akuma tied into the story know will make things very interesting...

So im guessing this means bandai namco still has some sort of collaboration with capcom after sf x tekken if im correct. Witch could probably explain akuma's presence.

p.s on another note, seeing akuma tied into the story know will make things very interesting...

Namco is supposed to do Tekken X Street Fighter (the opposite of SFxT)... and that ended up as the fighting game equivalent of Half-Life 3.

And let's not forget about Akuma's (secret) appearance in X-Men: Children of the Atom:

;)

Back