The 2010 NASCAR caption competition - Congratulations TS - OPEN SEASON!

• Thread starter Ian Poole
  • 579 comments
Shall we see if he can go three in a row?

The pic is as follows:

kevin_harvick0022.jpg

Remember, no NASCAR race this weekend so you get until Sunday to get your entries in.

My caption is:

KH: Whoever thought of driving like this while hitting Jimmie Johnson over the head is a genius

kevin_harvick0022.jpg

(OLD)Crew Chief: Oh ya, Kevin, did you hear about Danica racing next year?

(NEW)Crew Chief: Oh ya, Kevin did you hear that Danica is waiting for you in her trailer after the race, she wanted to talk about her "roof flaps"

Last edited:
kevin_harvick0022.jpg

Gil Martin: Commentators say we are due for a bad week
Harvick: Really, I'm normally unstoppable here.;)

HEADLINE ON NASCAR.COM

kevin_harvick0022.jpg

Happy Harvick sees the points lead fly out the window!!

A bit cheesy, I know.

kevin_harvick0022.jpg

Zip-a-dee-doo-dah, zip-a-dee-ay
I think I'll go drivin' in my race car today

Last edited:
kevin_harvick0022.jpg

Harvick singing :

You put your left leg in,you take your left leg out,you put your left leg in and you shake it all about ........

I am going to change my caption, but simply edit my post, not sure what the rules are on this so I will leave the existing one and make sure you can tell which one is which.

Okay guys, sorry it is a day late but I forgot! I'll go and face slap myself later

Now time for voting and remeber the edict I laid down after the last voting. You still pick your two votes but then PM me a special vote which will count for the free entry into the All-Star Caption

kevin_harvick0022.jpg

KH: Whoever thought of driving like this while hitting Jimmie Johnson over the head is a genius

KH: Anyone got some vasoline?? I seem to be stuck getting into my car.

TS
Harvick: Hey Carl, whatever you can do, I can do better!

profilepic256761.png

Crew Chief: Oh ya, Kevin did you hear that Danica is waiting for you in her trailer after the race, she wanted to talk about her "roof flaps"

Gil Martin: Commentators say we are due for a bad week
Harvick: Really, I'm normally unstoppable here.;)

Happy Harvick sees the points lead fly out the window!!

Zip-a-dee-doo-dah, zip-a-dee-ay
I think I'll go drivin' in my race car today

Harvick singing :

You put your left leg in,you take your left leg out,you put your left leg in and you shake it all about ........

Harvick: Which one of you jokers put warm water on my seat?!
Voice from background: Its not water

My votes are:

1. TheBigMan045
2. Pescara For GT5

Okay guys, your time is up, my time is now and the winner is....for the third time in a row, mafia_boy!

1st. mafia_boy - 7pts
2nd. Pescara For GT5 - 5pts
=3rd. Ian Poole - 4pts
=3rd. TheBigMan045 - 4pts
5th. NicksFix - 3pts
6th. Justin - 1pt

So Maf, I look forward to getting your humourous picture in the morning and congratulations for taking the championship lead from TS

Okay guys, mafia_boy is going for four and it is up to us to stop him so here is his picture:

Goodys+Fast+Pain+Relief+500+0Qmk5Iy5rp1l.jpg

And remember you have until Friday to get your ideas in. Gonna wait for mine and get a few ideas in so have fun!

Back