The Acura Integra is coming back in 2022!

• Thread starter GTFan24
  • 259 comments
I'm not feeling that at all. Looks like a TL front, an Accord, and a Genesis rear mixed up. Doesn't have anything that says Integra to me.

Last edited:
AAAAAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA!!!

Accord CrossTour?

Edit:

Genesis rear
I knew that looked familiar.

Last edited:
So they gave us the sedan version of the ZDX and called it an Integra?
1636684034758.jpg

Shame Honda didn't make it the size of the original Integra.

Wonder if they'll have an EXTERIOR/INTERIOR combo like the black&gold and ivory/black LS SE.

Even sidestepping everything regarding how much of a blah it is, how much can they even price it? Rumor are around 30, but all that does is make the Civic Si look even worse after its huge price increase; and much more over 30 and the GTi will eat it alive assuming it doesn't do so already.

Last edited:
I'm struggling to see the difference between this and the 4-door Civic. Slightly revised C-pillar?

I imagine this really isn't what the fans were hoping for when Honda said they were bring the name back.

Awful. My expectations were quite low and they've managed to slide in far below them.

Who is this for exactly? Even more confounding that its offered with a manual gearbox.

Last edited:
Don’t think any new driver/first new car buyer is going to care about the history if its name. Maybe a race version will look cool.

I think it’s the wrong car at this time, for the lack of car enthusiast community.

Yeah, that just flat-out screams low to no effort. Cool that they gave it a stick shift, but that car really is a flat-out rebranded ILX.
and it does not differ itself enough from the Civic it's based on.

This also makes it really pointless. Enthusiasts are not going to be that interested in this thing over a Civic due to how little it does to stand out from it. and non-car people aren't going to care about any of the history behind the name. Which again, makes me ponder why they even bothered in the first place.

Now that the car is revealed, I somehow got reminded of the new Southeast Asian market Honda City hatchback, which while earmarked as the replacement for Fit/Jazz there, had grown size-wise that it's now slightly larger than the 9th gen Civic.

2020-11-25_ratio-16x9.png

I was fairly excited for the reveal of the new Integra, but now that I've seen it? No thanks, I'll stick with my '98 Acura EL. Lighter, better visibility, and no modern electronics!

People have brought up the ZDX comparison derisively, but I would take the ZDX over the new Integra 10 out of 10 times. That thing actually had some Integrity...

Now that the car is revealed, I somehow got reminded of the new Southeast Asian market Honda City hatchback, which while earmarked as the replacement for Fit/Jazz there, had grown size-wise that it's now slightly larger than the 9th gen Civic.

2020-11-25_ratio-16x9.png
That car actually looks decent for a city car. I've seen those a lot.

Back