The Assetto Corsa Photo Thread

• Thread starter chromatic9
  • 8,996 comments
Having some fun with the 787B around monza and Highlands.. And also enjoying the new Porsche 911 RSR 2017... That car is glued on the tarmac... Amazing grip!

51bn.jpg

51bo.jpg

51bp.jpg

51bq.jpg

51br.jpg

51bt.jpg

51bu.jpg

51bv.jpg

51bw.jpg

51by.jpg

51bz.jpg

51c1.jpg

51c2.jpg

51c4.jpg

CM Custom Showroom makes the game look so good OMG

custom_showroom_1495083910.jpg

custom_showroom_1495084682.jpg
Gorgeous! And he's still tweaking and trying to improve the CM Showroom. He's an animal! :lol: I love it! :D I remember that I would usually take new Preview Photos of all my mod cars, just so they would all look uniform with the Kunos cars in my garage. OMG...It would take so. freaking. long. to run through 30 cars, each with 5-10 colors/liveries to process. Now? With the CM Showroom, not only do they look almost photo-real, but it takes 0.5s to do a single Preview. 10 colors/liveries? 5 seconds now...:eek: Before that would take about 1 minute and the end result didn't even look nearly as nice as CM Showroom can make 'em.

Kunos are still trying to sort the licencing issue regarding official liveries for the MC12 GT1. I pray for them to be included when Ready to Race hits consoles. The Vitaphone livery is legendary and the MC12 GT1 must have it. Hopefully the Sara livery comes too.
I always forget that you guys on the consoles can't just hop on Race Department and download skins. That blows. It's 2017 for God's sake. There should be a way to let you go download your own skins (and frankly, mods..but let's keep it super simple with just skins) and upload them to your PS4 so you can enjoy a plethora of different looks on your race tracks. There's gotta be a way that they could provide safe, secure user storage that can't manipulate the OS partitions or whatever. I can only imagine how pissed you must get from time to time...especially when a situation like the MC12 appears. Yes...I can't wait to run full grids with everybody in the same exact colored car. Weeeee! :banghead:

Incoming....

PS_Messages_20170522_213110.jpg
PS_Messages_20170522_213159.jpg
PS_Messages_20170522_213206.jpg
PS_Messages_20170522_213504.jpg
PS_Messages_20170522_213506.jpg
PS_Messages_20170522_213501.jpg

Highlands is phenomenal! Haven't tried Drift layout yet, Highlands long is cleary made for high performance beasts. However I went online in a cruise room and chose the Alfa 4C and tried to stay in the left lane, great fun and makes the speeds feel like a real drive.

Last edited:
The McLaren P1 is one wacky looking car. I really like it, but I know several people who don't. I get the impression that you're a big fan of the P1, @Chikane. Do you also like the P1 GTR or do you consider that unnecessarily messing with a masterpiece?

The McLaren P1 is one wacky looking car. I really like it, but I know several people who don't. I get the impression that you're a big fan of the P1, @Chikane. Do you also like the P1 GTR or do you consider that unnecessarily messing with a masterpiece?
Not really i love the styling of the GTR, Overall i like Both the P1 and P1 GTR equally :) Is just hard getting both in the same game, DC is the only game i have that has both, AC only has the P1, The GTR is part of that DLC and who knows if that's ever gonna be release for consoles. PCs2 Will have both but who knows when that's coming out :indiff:

x4fab not only updated CM for the new AI functions, he added a few improvements, as always. One nice one, for those who like taking pretty pictures, is the ability to load multiple cars into the CM Showroom now. I threw these together quickly, so they might not look so hot. I just left everything at default:

Ja97V9l.jpg

S13z7YE.jpg

The following are from other AC players (posted on the Official Forums CM Support thread):

QOyrWlk.png

DAvta9gXYAEzvXk.jpg:orig

Lfb7rEL.jpg

I fell in love with the Nissan Z in Gran Turismo. I never cared for the car much before I started playing GT. To me, it's a really fun car. It doesn't have gobs of horsepower leaking out of every crevice...but it's a quite capable sports car. Nice photo! 👍

I fell in love with the Nissan Z in Gran Turismo. I never cared for the car much before I started playing GT. To me, it's a really fun car. It doesn't have gobs of horsepower leaking out of every crevice...but it's a quite capable sports car. Nice photo! 👍
I like the 3 Nissan car , GT3 GT-R and the 370Z they are a real pleasure to drive with in Assetto Corsato .
Gave them a good ride on the new Highlands ( in fact i got already 23 laptimes on that track ) it was big fun , sadly on PS4 the AI under 1.14 update is a bit slow even on Alien and they break at some corners for no reason hopefully with the 1.15 they can improve that .

Back