The Barclay's Premiership - 05/06 season over (plenty of spurs toilet humor here)

• Thread starter Race Idiot
  • 552 comments
Lmao you should hear the bitter spurs fans on talksport.

Seriously I swear Spurs fans are sore loosers.
Edit: Oh mang the presenter on talksport just dished out some burns to the spurs fans.

No champions League for Spurs :D

We lost to Newcastle, but i don't really care as it was basically our reserve team and we've won the title anyway.

MistaY
Lmao you should hear the bitter spurs fans on talksport.

Seriously I swear Spurs fans are sore loosers.
Edit: Oh mang the presenter on talksport just dished out some burns to the spurs fans.

lol what he say.

live4speed
I was on me way to meet me mate who made money for old rope, now this guy's from Geordieland and he get's away with murder, he's a bit confuddled at time's but on the whole he can keep your penis up, usually when he's mullered. Last time we were out he kept sitting on air biscuits and his mum looked like a mutton dressed as lamb and she came down with a case of the green apple splatters.
Let me put that through the Google translator for a second...

Anyway, I've been hearing that Ruud van Nistelrooy is likely to leave Old Trafford. If he does, where do you think he will go?

And who the heck is Guiseppe Rossi?

Mr. Boy
Let me put that through the Google translator for a second...

Anyway, I've been hearing that Ruud van Nistelrooy is likely to leave Old Trafford. If he does, where do you think he will go?

And who the heck is Guiseppe Rossi?

Italian American player, born in NEW JOISEY but Parma picked him up and he was playing for the Italian under 19 national team. Parma were a bit poor so they sold him off to Man U. He's meant to be pretty good but he's still young.

I remember him scoring some decent goals in an FA cup match, although it was against some 2nd division or non league team.

Edit: here are some unrelated pictures.

_41645682_fans416.pg.jpg

200604291653438442rm015birming.jpg

200604291753438442rm027birming.jpg

emotsissies8of.gif

And the best picture ever.
30709847998jb.jpg

BEST FWIGGIN PICTURE EVER DAMNIT

What a last day! I was in the pub watching the Arsenal and it was an awesome atmosphere. Well done lads for getting 4th spot! :cheers:

Touring Mars
Yeh, this is going to run and run... :P

Another one could be that the spurs players will be making plenty of runs.

Although I dont think it would be down the wing, unless thats where the toilet is.

Back