The best GT5 cars according to stormbringer!

Added

Aston Martin DB9'06
S2000 LM race car
Merc 190E 2.5-16 evoII touring car'92
Nissan GTR concept LM Race Car
GT citroën concept'08
Zonda C12S 7.3'02
Nissan R92C
Peugeot 908 HDI
Ferrari SP-1
TVR cerbera sp12'00

Added

Aston Martin DB9'06
S2000 LM race car
Merc 190E 2.5-16 evoII touring car'92
Nissan GTR concept LM Race Car
GT citroën concept'08
Zonda C12S 7.3'02
Nissan R92C
Peugeot 908 HDI
Ferrari SP-1
TVR cerbera sp12'00

Looks like you enjoyed it. :) Which version did you buy? Team Peugeot total or team oreca?

Looks like you enjoyed it. :) Which version did you buy? Team Peugeot total or team oreca?

yup, i finally decided to spend all that cash. I got the blue one. cant remember which one is which. they both had the same exact stats. shes Great!

have u tried the Audi R10 TDI?

yup, i finally decided to spend all that cash. I got the blue one. cant remember which one is which. they both had the same exact stats. shes Great!

have u tried the Audi R10 TDI?

Yeah, its similar to the 908, but I prefer the 908 anyway. Got both 908 liveries.

The Ford GT LM is much faster, i guess you didnt spent much time on the setup, drove 1:04 with it ;)

I believe u. That car is amazing.
ya, i can only spend so much time on setups/trial and error.

Ill give her a redo once i get my hands on the mark IV so i can compare em.

It's quite a collection of great cars you've been getting yourself. Wish I had all those ;)
Are you trading some of the cars? :D

Well, time to start grinding money then. One car I would love to see on that list is the VW W12 Nardo. 1.5 mil for a road car is quite a lot, it has to be good.

seems like the ZR-1 RM is missing

true, i ignored it since i got the other RM vette.
am planning on getting all 17 RM cars and giving them a go.
lets see if there are any more gems in there.

It's quite a collection of great cars you've been getting yourself. Wish I had all those ;)
Are you trading some of the cars? :D

Well, time to start grinding money then. One car I would love to see on that list is the VW W12 Nardo. 1.5 mil for a road car is quite a lot, it has to be good.

I could be persuaded to trade the ones i rated below 7:)
I do have a few cars up for trade, they are extras so no mods and xtra miles
see if any interest you

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=141626

VW nardo huh? lemme check it out. if her stats look good, ill try her out.
I bought the ferrari SP-1 for 1.5M. turned out to be a betterlooking, lower performing version of the scuderia :crazy: pissed me off a bit, for 1.5M it SHOULDVE been much better.

Last edited:
Just notcied the Enzo being only the third-best Ferrari on your list. That can't be true, the Enzo is superior compared to all the other Ferraris (don't know about the SP1 though). Maybe you should try with it again - it should at least be able to beat the other Ferraris :)

Just to clear the air a bit with the Enzo vs Italia vs Scuderia comparison...in real life the Italia and Scuderia are both able to lap Ferrari's Fiorano test track as quickly as an Enzo. The Enzo is impressive (though sadly very ugly) but it isn't the latest and greatest anymore.

I know that there ain't much difference, but the Enzo is still the better one in the game. The Scuderia is reeeaaalllyy easy to drive, but it just isn't fast enough compared to the others, I think. I think that if I tuned the Enzo to the max it would be able to get under 1.10 maybe. I'm going to try it out soon, but the Enzo I have now is my stock one. I'm getting a fully tuned Enzo later ;)

I'm sad to see that the SP1 is that bad compared to price. I didn't have the guts to get one myself as I was afraid it was a way to burn my precious money :)

The Nardo has ~750 bhp... I couldn't afford it myself, just because I absolutely had to get some cars to have fun in ;)

Did you try a hot lap in Mine's BN34? I didn't see it on your list but then again I skimmed it. Good effort.

What setup did you have for the HKS? I just got it yesterday, but it understeers like hell .... and you rated the handling 9 ;)

What setup did you have for the HKS? I just got it yesterday, but it understeers like hell .... and you rated the handling 9 ;)

I remember that about the HKS. I'll have to look it up. I think thats one of the cars i had to do quite a few trials on to get it to drive better. that is a really nice car btw.

BMW McLaren F1 GTR Race Car #42 '97 3.575.862 - have you tested this car yet ? thanks!

just tested it today, added it to the table

Did you try a hot lap in Mine's BN34? I didn't see it on your list but then again I skimmed it. Good effort.

nice..great handling car. very easy to drive.

bad cars/buys:

3-TVR tuscan speed6 RM (Doesnt have the acceleration power id hoped for, handling is just ok)

9-Lexus LFA (just feels inadequate in everyway, acceleration, grip. Handling is ok)

WHAT?! The Tuscan handles AMAZING after completely modifying it. That car grips like no other car Ive owned in the game. It accelerates like arocket too. 550 hp and about 850 KG. How can that not accelerate great? I took it around the nurburgring and it demolished all of my other cars times.

The LFA is a piece of crap though. Hated it, sold it.

WHAT?! The Tuscan handles AMAZING after completely modifying it. That car grips like no other car Ive owned in the game. It accelerates like arocket too. 550 hp and about 850 KG. How can that not accelerate great? I took it around the nurburgring and it demolished all of my other cars times.

The LFA is a piece of crap though. Hated it, sold it.

I got the tuscan because of its good looking ratio and remember being dissapointed. its been quite some time since i last drove it. I'll give it another go tomorrow and give you better answer.

ya, LFA, i got rid of it too.

Back