The Burnout: Paradise Thread

We should all play the PC version of Burnout Paradise with the Vanity Pack. The mods make the game kind of fun in the sense, and it has all the sponsor cars that was added in 2008, but got rid of since the Cagney Update.

I may wait

Or get Need For Speed Most Wanted 2012, the true Burnout Paradise 2.

Don't have the PC version... plus I don't want to put in another 100+ hours to Criterion Elite myself AGAIN...
(still trying to get the P12 Diamond but can't find ANYONE to play with)

This game has a nicer soundtrack, though. :P
In terms of soundtrack, Paradise beats MW2012 even Paradise's soundtrack is mostly recycled soundtrack from Dominator. The only songs that were I mostly listen MW2012 were any of The Who's songs (even though they were remixed) and, Icona Pop's I Love It (yes I said it myself.).

Don't have the PC version... plus I don't want to put in another 100+ hours to Criterion Elite myself AGAIN...
(still trying to get the P12 Diamond but can't find ANYONE to play with)

If you're on the PS3 I can help you.

I guess I could do with going through all 500(!!), just to satisfy my inner completionist.

The coming weekend should be good too.

Can't come. Busy with Finals imminent and I need to study real hard especially Calculus.

By the way, did anybody besides @LeGeNd-1 tried using the Boost Specials? If so please tell the experience.

As if it was a message sent from some heavenly entity, The Ultimate Box is pretty much free on Steam.

I *think* I have a CD somewhere, but am tempted to get it regardless, for convenience's sake.

I'm so excited to get right into this on my Xbox One soon. Absolutely adored the game first time around and I fear for how many hours I'm going to put in. :lol:

Quick question about the backwards compatibility of this game:

There are a few Achievements related to the Xbox Live Vision Camera peripheral. Does anyone know if it's possible to unlock these on Xbox One, either by connecting a vision camera (assuming it's compatible with the console) or using Kinect?

When I played the game many years ago those were the only Achievements I was missing pretty much :(

By the way, this will be hosted on the PS3 verison, NOT the PC version. I do not have the PC version and I (again) really do not want to pay for all of the DLC (again) and to Criterion Elite myself... again.

I'll have to redownload everything from my other account that has the DLC that I bought, I have all of them just so you guys know. I want to get the Sponsor Cars because Best Buy, GameStop, Wal-Mart, and the Circuit City Hot Rod...

I'll have to redownload everything from my other account that has the DLC that I bought, I have all of them just so you guys know. I want to get the Sponsor Cars because Best Buy, GameStop, Wal-Mart, and the Circuit City Hot Rod...

PC or PS3?

Also please if you are going to join me for this session tomorrow, PLEASE add my PSN: INF_Mike458 (also please reply to this thread before tomorrow saying what times work out for you)

Last edited:
PC or PS3?

Also please if you are going to join me for this session tomorrow, PLEASE add my PSN: INF_Mike458 (also please reply to this thread before tomorrow saying what times work out for you)
I'm on PS3, but I should be home by night my time (CMT) at around 6:00pm or 8:00pm. My PSN is in my GTP account. I need to do all the Island Challenges again for the third time in a row since deleting the update data.

Is DLC required, I don't have any of it, but any time up to 10PM GMT should do for me.

All of the DLC will be required (aside from the Legendary Cars pack) for PS3.

Will around 3 PM work for everyone tomorrow (EST)?

All of the DLC will be required (aside from the Legendary Cars pack) for PS3.

Will around 3 PM work for everyone tomorrow (EST)?

I might be able to join although it's really, really unlikely as this session starts at 9pm and I won't be able to get home until later. If it was an hour or two later then I'd be able to join.

EDIT
Regarding earlier posts that I cannot quote because of the Edit feature not having the quote feature, I'd just like to say I know what I'm going to get this weekend!

Latest Posts

Back