The Easiest Ways to Make Money and XP in Gran Turismo Sport

• Thread starter GTPNewsWire
  • 926 comments
It‘s just one of those thingies available on YT... The most important part is tired RH front and RSS back really. Drivetrain plays almost no role as long as you can reach 280 kph. It all works for me so I didn’t change anything.

Sounds like a similar setup to the one I posted above, if so it’s works well. :)

Only ran 4 races so far and I haven't done any tuning but I always get a runner in 1st place on the Nostalgia race and have only gotten as close as 4 seconds to beating him.

Anyone else noticing a change in how the X-Bow handles since Tuesday's update? I'm having a lot more issue sliding around on BMB Turns 1 and 3, even when under full throttle. Everything is set as it was before the update, same as first post here: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/fastest-prize-credit-race-not-cheating.374124/, yet I cannot keep a consistent time or clean race bonus due to this new sliding issue. Anyone else experience this?

This graph from Kudos is quite interesting (OK, maybe not!). First 20 mill, mainly BB, second mainly Nostalgic..... doesn't go up to 20 on the graph probably because I bought the 330 P4 straight away! :cheers:

Attachments

• CBHistory.png
    CBHistory.png
    34.6 KB · Views: 40
Nostalgia is much more fun than BMB. With fully tuned P4 it's a total blast. You can feel the raw ultimate power of this beast. But the brakes are horrible. It takes really long way to slow down this car.

Nostalgia is much more fun than BMB. With fully tuned P4 it's a total blast. You can feel the raw ultimate power of this beast. But the brakes are horrible. It takes really long way to slow down this car.

Have you tried the "Circuit Setup" tune (see page 17)? Works wonders. I did full weight reduction too.

Yeah, I did. But on the straight I'm going around 366km/h even with long shifts, it won't go any faster I think.
I only got it up to that speed with a bit of drafting.... but I find the brakes OK, as good as or a bit better than the Jag. But only had it a day! Did you do full weight reduction or are you a purist??;)

I only got it up to that speed with a bit of drafting.... but I find the brakes OK, as good as or a bit better than the Jag. But only had it a day! Did you do full weight reduction or are you a purist??;)
Full weight reduction and full power upgrade.

Full weight reduction and full power upgrade.

OK, if the 330 P4 is your first "old race car" then I can see why you think the brakes are rubbish! I got the Jag a while ago and have "adjusted".... the brakes on those cars are not quite as good as the Gr.1s ( or 2s or 3s or even 4s!! :lol: ) But they're still massive fun to drive!

I'm trying to get a p4 now. I just always used my money on other cars and hoped I'd win anything great from the daily garbage prize but never do. I am pretty tired of BMB.

If you’re looking at a quick way to get the daily gift and get some credits a custom race with the Pagani Huayra tuned to N600 starting from the back will beat Gr. 1 on pro settings and get you over 100,000 credits and 1000 xp with two laps. Takes about 9 minutes.

If you’re looking at a quick way to get the daily gift and get some credits a custom race with the Pagani Huayra tuned to N600 starting from the back will beat Gr. 1 on pro settings and get you over 100,000 credits and 1000 xp with two laps. Takes about 9 minutes.

I’m guessing this is Special Stage Route X?

Although, if you don't have enough time to play the game and just get in everyday to complete the Daily Workout, this setup can be useful for you

Car:
Pick a light car which can be upgraded to max N200 (i use the classic Alpine A110)
Lower the weight further, if you need
Tune the gearbox so it can hit 315 km/h

Race:
Special Stage Route X
2 laps
Full grid, start last
No Boost
Gr.2 opponents
Professional difficulty

They'll pull off at the beginning of the race, but you'll easily catch up to them by the first banked corner and overtake them on second straight (just make sure the car hits 310-315 km/h)
Extremely easy 150k Cr. with Clean Race bonus and completed Daily Workout routine

What other cars work for this? I can confirm that it also works with the Toyota 2000GT.

How good are the payouts on the endurance events? Haven’t done any, but considering the Gr. 3 ones to do very soon.

What other cars work for this? I can confirm that it also works with the Toyota 2000GT.

FC3S RX7 I seen in a YT vid

How good are the payouts on the endurance events? Haven’t done any, but considering the Gr. 3 ones to do very soon.

400,000k base payout

std clean race bonus but doubtful I could maintain 30 laps and not clock a fool.

If you busy day, School or Job. Enjoy this. xD
Best AFK Fast earn Money 24h Endurance.

:)

Can't you just park your car somewhere safe where the AI won't crash into you to get the 50% clean race bonus? Earning close to 10 Million Credits every 24 hours without doing anything would be crazy.

edit: Never mind, I'm just going to find this out for myself. I've noticed that the payout varies depending on which track you pick. The maximum payout for second place with this configuration is 8.590.000 Cr. on Willow Springs Streets & Horse Thief Mile. If parking your car somewhere on the track doesn't cancel out the clean race bonus you'll get a whopping 12.885.000 Cr. a day for doing nothing at all. I just started the "race" and will report back tomorrow whether it has worked out.

54428698_787479158292572_3956076560821256192_o.jpg 54361699_787479171625904_3402041580821938176_o.jpg

Last edited:
Can't you just park your car somewhere safe where the AI won't crash into you to get the 50% clean race bonus? Earning close to 10 Million Credits every 24 hours without doing anything would be crazy.

edit: Never mind, I'm just going to find this out for myself. I just started the "race" and will report back tomorrow whether it has worked out.
From what I've read about this, the most likely outcome is you'll get absolutely nothing, zero, zilch, except a nice cash lump added to your electricity bill. :ill:

👍

Do PS4’s really use that much power?
I don't really know, but is it worth wearing down your PS4 with extended running periods of up to 24 hours, adding the cost of a few cars from PSN to your bill.

Why not just buy what you want from PSN and let your PS4 breath or do as I've said in the general thread. --->>>
Just play the game and do some of the more enjoyable races to earn your £$£$£.

I don't really know, but is it worth wearing down your PS4 with extended running periods of up to 24 hours, adding the cost of a few cars from PSN to your bill.

Why not just buy what you want from PSN and let your PS4 breath or do as I've said in the general thread. --->>>

That’s what I do, I’ve never really had to grind much for cars as I typically have the credits to buy what I need at the time anyways. I was just curious, thanks. :)

The easiest for me is definitely the Premium Sports Lounge, Blue Moon Bay. It's so easy that literally a 5 year old can do it in 12 minutes lol. Put on literally all the driving assists, tune a KTM for N400 and you can literally get 230k+ every time without a clean win bonus.

You only have to pay attention for the first corner really, started doing this since I wasn't good enough to get past 4th place with a N300 and even with a "clean" race bonus (knocked the 4th place car off the road on the last corner on the last lap and still got the bonus somehow) only got 93k.

The biggest challenge is unlocking the Professional League first by getting to level 25(?).

But yeah, considering its just over a million credits an hour and you can watch Netflix while doing it I'm pretty sure it qualifies as one of the easiest ways.

Any car above $2M is not purchasable through PSN, that’s why people are unfortunately having to resort to this method. I would honestly consider doing this myself if I had the time

Yeah this. I can afford every car under $2 mi. with in game credits so paying $2,75 for a Miata that is 17,000 credits isnt likely to happen, especially this place.

I would consider paying a reasonable amount for a $20 mil DLC car pack as some kind of donation to PD.

You can't get Handicap bonus in Custom Races because the money rewards are already pre-determined at the race setup. And, on the average, the game awards more money in GT League events anyway

Custom Races can be an answer tho if you are looking for a very long single grind (the "Leave the race for a night with buttons/triggers held down by rubberbands" type of grind). If you get the gamepad setup right, you can get couple of mil overnight. But it can have a negative effect on your PS4's longetivity and your electricity costs :lol:

The most money you can get in Custom Race is around 7-8 million Cr., which can be accumulated with couple of hours of BMB/Nostalgic LeMans grind, so it's up to you to decide which one is more effective

Although, if you don't have enough time to play the game and just get in everyday to complete the Daily Workout, this setup can be useful for you

Car:
Pick a light car which can be upgraded to max N200 (i use the classic Alpine A110)
Lower the weight further, if you need
Tune the gearbox so it can hit 315 km/h

Race:
Special Stage Route X
2 laps
Full grid, start last
No Boost
Gr.2 opponents
Professional difficulty

They'll pull off at the beginning of the race, but you'll easily catch up to them by the first banked corner and overtake them on second straight (just make sure the car hits 310-315 km/h)
Extremely easy 150k Cr. with Clean Race bonus and completed Daily Workout routine

No offense but it's not really a good idea.
BMB takes as long, gives more credits, is over 40km so you complete the daily workout, and is not so hard to do clean, and even if you dont do it clean you still get more than 150K credit.
+BMB is boring but not as much as SSRX

Back