The little things that you find ANNOYING IN GT SPORT.

That brings be to my new peeve... beeping horns has been replaced by flashing headlights... Why????
In multi-class racing flashing lights are used particularly during the night time to signal to slower cars that a faster car is behind them and looking to pass. I can't think of any other use they would be.

In multi-class racing flashing lights are used particularly during the night time to signal to slower cars that a faster car is behind them and looking to pass. I can't think of any other use they would be.
I wouldn't mind if they were used like that but they're being flashed on high beam before the race even starts, just as the horns were in GT6 QM's.

Lack of options in arcade races/custom races (no multiclass races) and AI driving higher class weakened cars if you set the class to n400 for example instead of just driving the right cars..

1] please fix the clutch pedal. all other games have a clutch working properly, not an on/off switch like old time high beam foot switch.
2] what mirror there is in cockpit mode is aimed at my wife doing her makeup not centered where maybe someone like the driver may look for approaching vehicles.
these two problems have caused races to be very aggravating

H-Pattern Shifting/Clutch is really frustrating sometimes.

I can't quickly shift from 1st to 2nd without having to rev 1st out to almost redline. Same goes for downshifting in general. There's no confidence when downshifting into a corner as I always focus on the gear marker to make sure I don't end up in neutral every time. Has anyone been able to figure this out?

Not having a virtual rear view mirror in hood/roof view, nor being able to look left/right in that view (with a wheel) is annoying as well.

Only eight rental cars in arcade mode. Polyphony should keep up with its competitors (like Forza, Assetto Corsa and Project CARS) since in their respective arcade/free play modes, you can drive almost anything they offer right off the bat.

In GT Sport's case, if they were to implement all existing (and future) cars in the game in arcade mode, this comes at the expense of tuning some aspects of the cars and adding your custom liveries to them. Just like in Forza, they should also keep the ability to use garage cars as well.

Last edited:
For the like pictures and livery atchievements its seems like you have to do that ingame, wilst doing it on the website doesn't counter, could save 1000 clicks. Not able to search in the stickers you have collectes, and that you cannot sort Them to date. Just irritating to Go through 800 stickers. And yes, now I know the Favorites, but Just to few folder options.

Using left analogue stick to steer often means lights are flashed accidently whilsy cornering.

I feel that some some people who keep flashing lights feel they have an ungodly right to pass you, when they don't. I can see who is faster than me, I let them people pass instead of messing up my race as well as theirs.

Not being able to use Gr-X cars in GT League races

Such as the 330 P4
You can use GRx cars in GT league . Just not in all of them .

Only eight rental cars in arcade mode. Polyphony should keep up with its competitors (like Forza, Assetto Corsa and Project CARS) since in their respective arcade/free play modes, you can drive almost anything they offer right off the bat.

In GT Sport's case, if they were to implement all existing (and future) cars in the game in arcade mode, this comes at the expense of tuning some aspects of the cars and adding your custom liveries to them. Just like in Forza, they should also keep the ability to use garage cars as well.

Version 1.00 has about 50 cars . Having everything available out of the gate defeats the purpose of playing the game. Scientifically you enjoy activities more when you are rewarded.

The MOST annoying thing I can think of is the cars being ‘displayed’ in the background with the game engine while I navigate in «Discover» menu... Why do we need it? It make the Ps4 Pro make noises like a jet!
It would be easy, just tell the game not to display that while in a full-screen menu.

I feel that some some people who keep flashing lights feel they have an ungodly right to pass you, when they don't. I can see who is faster than me, I let them people pass instead of messing up my race as well as theirs.

While we're at it, I find it annoying that the "flashing lights" layout is on L3 on the pad. What means, everyone who doesn't layout the button to somewhere else, will flash their light in every corner! A bit annoying and not very well thought through from PD...

Also, the Fuel bar of death! Why does it have to tell me right in the middle of the screen? Thats not even a little annoying, thats the worst design fail they made in GTS 🤬

While we're at it, I find it annoying that the "flashing lights" layout is on L3 on the pad. What means, everyone who doesn't layout the button to somewhere else, will flash their light in every corner! A bit annoying and not very well thought through from PD...

Also, the Fuel bar of death! Why does it have to tell me right in the middle of the screen? Thats not even a little annoying, thats the worst design fail they made in GTS 🤬

Lol, made me crash first time i saw it:lol::lol::lol:

That's why I have multiple versions of my favourite cars in different liveries.
Make use of those duplicates

4837512512719062529_23.jpg 4684386826921707017_23.jpg 4837522408257619457_23.jpg

Makes a lot of sense.

I like these 3 beauties.

- Daily Reward cars
- Amount of Daily races, (should be 3 new ones every day and then being available for a week)
- Reverse tracks
- moving my cursor from the top menu to the bottom right corner (achievments) and having to move through all the options on the side bar
- clicking on notifications taking me to some 3 month old message about some old downtime instead of showing me the latest messages.

Having to listen loud engine revvin for ~10 seconds when joining a room, after listening calm lounge music with headphones. I never seem to get used to it... But i liked GT6's engine start up sound in garage.

You can't turn it off or lower it's volume so it's even louder with 50% volume settings for headset.

Last edited:
A new thing i hate is how some people tell us they have x amount of followers by making a livery x scape. I currently have 20, i'm not making a livery to show that off

Entering the pits in one view and coming out in another. Actually lost the lead in an online race trying to change it and missed my breaking zone

Unable to decal windows or lights is frustrating. Would add those finishing touches to so many of the quality offerings out there.

But still loving it overall cheers

When starting the game after the disc is first inserted, the home screen freezes for 3 to 5 minutes.

The default multi-function display is on the track map.

The FIA calendar is based upon Japan (?) time. Today is Tuesday. The Tuesday races are closed, and Wednesday races are open.

Back