The midnitechallenge.com thread, join the GTP crew now!

  • Thread starter Thread starter sn00pie
  • 6,815 comments
  • 159,177 views
-Changing your name to Josh raises pimp factor.
- Each car/part you buy has certain pimp factor points attached to it.
-Winning races also raises pimp factor.
 
Ah, i see. So i could raise my pimp factor by buying the 125 shot of nos?
 
Yeah, but I don't know by how much. The more expensive the parts...the more points, I think.
 
How much is the 125 shot for the 'Stang?
 
695$

Man, this sucks. I have to wait 10 whole minutes to get a lousy 10 credits, just so i can spend it on working and having to wait even longer. I cant wait until i go to bed, so i can come home from school tomorrow and have 1000 credits... Jeeze.
 
WHy did I buy a ****box Honda? I could have goten a much better Stang for less money. Grr!
 
I just sold my GaySX.
 
I just sold my Civic SI and got a hatchback 'Stang in black.

Grr! Yep, grr!
 
Originally posted by StevieMo
What are you gonna purchase next?

'93 Hatch 'Stang probably.
 
stang seems to be a good beginner. I just won a race against a civic. :)
 
Yup. It's cheap as crap, and has good power.
 
We dont seem to have any crew import models. Does anyone know how to get these. They will probably help us out in the long run.
 
You win them in races. They don't come along very often though.
 
Interesting. I'm still trying to get nos for this damn car. :lol:
 
I signed up. Went to Mazda. Was disappointed in the cars chosen and amount of cars.

Where are the MX-6s? The MX-3s? The 323 GTXs? The first gen RX-7s? The older Rotaries?

Are the makers that ricey?

Anyhoo, I don't have money to by a Mazda, and there's no way I'm going to by a Honda. There's also no Probes. So now I'm saving for a first gen Miata.

Sadness.

Is there an official way to join the GTP crew?
 
so, this guy sends me a race; did i automatically race it without knowing, because i won...:odd:.
 
Get a 'stang instead. It's the best starter car.

You don't have to buy a Mazda.
 
You automatically accept if you have enough money and fuel.
 
I am sticking with my Honda for now. I think it has potential.
 
Alright Klos, I'll get something. Not a stang, no way. I'll try something else.
 
whatever "potential" that Honda may have, you only have 3 days to reach before it resets.
 
WTF? My money isn't increasing. It says that I should get $xxx in x mins, and when it's up, I still have 5K.

Help?
 
Thats credits. To get money you need to cruise the strip and get some import models. Then you get the import models to sell calenders(which you have to buy) for a profit.
 
Originally posted by MazKid
WTF? My money isn't increasing. It says that I should get $xxx in x mins, and when it's up, I still have 5K.

Help?

you get xxx CREDITS in x minutes. credits are different from money.
 
Back