The OTHER Weekly Race stats

• Thread starter Famine
  • 63 comments
Actually Famine,

There were a few people to have run XJ220 road cars in some of the tuner weeks where we had to meet certain pwr requirements. :D

At least I think there were a few to do that.

Hmmm... Maybe Random Guess On A Boom Week!

:lol:
:D

You know, in the process of finding that I actually looked through a lot of results and thanks to Famine I was able to find the results without too much trouble. ;)
So thanks famine!

Later. :D

BTW Famine,
I won my first division 1 win in an S2000 V type @ Cote.

So mark another up!

GoKents
Actually Famine,

There were a few people to have run XJ220 road cars in some of the tuner weeks where we had to meet certain pwr requirements. :D

At least I think there were a few to do that.

Hmmm... Maybe Random Guess On A Boom Week!

:lol:
:D

You know, in the process of finding that I actually looked through a lot of results and thanks to Famine I was able to find the results without too much trouble. ;)
So thanks famine!

Later. :D

BTW Famine,
I won my first division 1 win in an S2000 V type @ Cote.

So mark another up!

Nine minutes late with the Jaguar... :D I checked already... :lol:

S2000 Type-V at Cote was week 32. I believe the car was specified.
Edit: Indeed it was..

I HAVE excluded week 42 from the list as, although no car was specified, the choice was restricted to JGTC (ergo Japanese) cars only...

atleast i made it into the interesting facts section. it's nice to be remembered anyway (even if it is for running the british mongoloid).

Nice stats Famine 👍

I have one for you :D .... how many races they have actually raced in against the wins they have :dopey: ... and the win ratio against that number of races entered 👍

Have fun :sly:

:cheers:

Famine I notice our stats do not match up for Oliver DePlace ...you have him down for 17 wins I have him down for 13 wins in div1 yet in my podiums table I have him down for 14 wins :D

It's no big deal I suppose, just something I noticed :sly:

I have ODP winning in weeks 14, 15, 20, 21, 22, 23, 31, 33, 35, 36, 41, 42, 43, 47, 48, 54 and 56.

Well, I say I have. I got Excel to add it all up for me :D

Except that in Week 42, Sough's time at the top of Division 2 was quicker than ODP's... :D

There's a problem with makaveli? I've got him in 1st for week 17 as well....

Well bugger me*. Guess I'll have to update the stats again then...

*Not literally.

Famine
Okay, not so fascinating. Sue me.

The drivers with the most number of wins over the last 75 races are:
Division 1:
Oliver DePlace (17)
Mr. P (11)
CarbonFiber Man (6)

Division 2:
IDAFC21 (6)
cinjun8 (6)
UB57 (5)

Division 3:
Jpec07 (8)
NielsG (7)
Der Alta (7)

Only two drivers have managed wins in all three divisions... Kudos to...
cinjun8 & IDAFC21

:embarrassed: I made it to the stats list, woo! hehe. almost makes me wanna pick up the controller again. who knows, im starting a new job tomorrow thats gonna have more consistent, and more reasonable hours than my previous job, so i may have some time to devote to this again

This seems like the appropriate thread to ask this question, was the Vanquish ever used in a WRS race?

Ev0
This seems like the appropriate thread to ask this question, was the Vanquish ever used in a WRS race?

A search on "Vanquish" in the WRS forum gives 4 results : the suggestion box and driver classes (too many pages to browse), this thread and week 16
It seems the answer is "No".

I was highly bored, but even so, this has taken me 6 days to compile - two of them solid.

The first page details all the races in the WRS so far, including all of the cars and a little stat-attack of the tracks, number of laps and cars chosen by manufacturer. The last page shows all the drivers who've competed in the WRS, their current division, their qualifying division, their best place finish, their worst place finish and their average position.

All the pages in between contain every result ever posted in the WRS.

There ARE gaps - I don't have details on some people's car choices in some rounds, and I'm working on the ups & downs between divisions at the moment. Still. Enjoy! Peruse! And, if you're new to this lark, try beating some of the times to see how you fare.

Edit: File won't attach as .xls files aren't allowed and it's larger than 100kb zipped... Follow this link instead... (Right Click, Save As)

nice famine 👍. you must be going blind from all the numbers ;)

ever though about doing the same thing with a database, so it'd be viewable online?

Now we know why you haven't been submitting for the past 7 weeks in the WRS
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Huge job... of huge interest.

Luxy
nice famine 👍. you must be going blind from all the numbers ;)

ever though about doing the same thing with a database, so it'd be viewable online?

That would require me knowing something... :D

I was considering putting it all on my site in a similar format - click up through the pages for the weeks, and all that jazz...

Well done Famine, looks good, you must've been bored!!!

You didn't list Seattle track... and by the quick glance it's...

Seattle Circuit - 5
Seattle Circuit II - 3

and that make the tracks add to 83...

Good spot. That came about from an edit of the driver list a couple of months ago... :D

(quick couple of edits and we're back up to 88 - Rome was missing, but was added in less than a day... :D Two of the SSR tracks were mistyped in the list)

I'm not on the "Winners" list. :(
I won week 87 in the Camaro Race Car at Tokyo II in Division 2. It's in your regular stats, just not the winners list.

Lots of work there famine, great work. 👍

Back